Dropbox is Hiring: Whites need not apply

That is what the problem is now. Too many racist whites hiring just whites. The pool is too small. When your pool now numbers in the billions its way better than the tiny white population.
Did I use the word white anywhere.....why do you resort to childish lies.....if my boss replied on just white boys.we'd be missing several key people.....same if they relied on just minorities......multi-cultis don't even believe their own bs....too funny

Laughing my [posterior] off! (As you young people say!)

She doesn't have to worry.

As each year passes, she WILL see fewer Caucasians in her life.

Since she looks relatively young, she will still be living when Caucasian numbers are down considerably all across the board.

Then, of course, she will scream (in her assisted living facility): "Where are the Caucasians? All I meet here are non-Caucasians!"

Did I use the word white anywhere.....why do you resort to childish lies.....if my boss replied on just white boys.we'd be missing several key people.....same if they relied on just minorities......multi-cultis don't even believe their own bs....too funny
I never said you used the word white. I stated the existing problem which is racist whites hiring whites, not one or two white ladies saying they would like to change that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What makes you think you have to own a Black slave to be racist? Most whites didnt own Black slaves even during chattel slavery here in the US.
You still haven't told me why you believe I'm a racist. Go ahead.

If this lady said that, then sue. Stop whining and sue. Because once you do that, we will probably see how disingenuous this claim is.

What makes you think you have to own a Black slave to be racist? Most whites didnt own Black slaves even during chattel slavery here in the US.
These fools keep pretending that slavery was the end of racism while they still practice it.

Cognitive dissonance.

Whites get to openly prefer whites for hiring, then, right?

I mean, you don't want to be discriminatory about what races get to be racist in hiring, do you?
Whites have done that for nearly 246 years now.

I don’t get the attitude.
Before Trump Dropbox wouldn’t hire anyone but an Indian H1-B and Hindus hate Blacks.

I didn't say I knew your skin color. When I said you were white I wasn't being literal. Its pretty obvious you're a caucasoid in thought if not in genetics.
Oh, so my thoughts make me White. I see. So what are my thoughts that make me a white racist?

Forum List

Back