Duck Dynasty?

If A&E had suspended him, then taken the withdrawal of the family from the series like a competent company it should have ended there. GLAAD's continuing search and destroy is what makes the issue fascist and stalinist.

It's what the gay movement does. They demand tolerance yet when faced with opposition, they scream bloody murder, rant and rave, protest, crap themselves and generally speaking make complete asses of themselves publicly and otherwise.

While you have a right to freedom of speech, you don't have a right to immunity from consequences about what you say.

This Duck Dynasty thing... it's not a violation of the first amendment since A&E is a private company and can prettymuch do whatever the hell they want.

Another gay hater got put in his place.

No one is saying that there was a violation of the Constitution here, idiot. A+E is well within their legal rights, but what they did was MORALLY wrong and FASCIST in nature.

Libtards think quoting the Bible is like yelling fire in a crowded theater!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/330812-duck-dynasty-42.html#post8337053

And we are going to boycott and put and end to this PC fascism all the easier because of this attack on Phil.

If A&E had suspended him, then taken the withdrawal of the family from the series like a competent company it should have ended there. GLAAD's continuing search and destroy is what makes the issue fascist and stalinist.

Congrats to GLAAD. The only way these hill billies will learn is by teaching them a financial lesson. They can say what they want but they can also be boycotted and hopefully financially ruined.

Earlier this week, Robertson, 67, gave a controversial interview to GQ magazine in which he compared homosexuality to bestiality..

Only in that God considers both a sin. Of course, it doesn't play into the liberal rant unless the true meaning of what he said is twisted around to suit the agenda.

Thank you, God, for sending us someone who knows exactly what you consider a sin, and what you don't. You know that none of the rest of us are wise enough to figure that out for ourselves....

A&E suspends Phil yet they are airing a Duck Dynasty marathon staring Phil On Christmas day they may be disappointed or upset over his views on homosexuality but there still more than happy to take the money he and his family make them.

No one is saying that there was a violation of the Constitution here, idiot. A+E is well within their legal rights, but what they did was MORALLY wrong and FASCIST in nature.

Libtards think quoting the Bible is like yelling fire in a crowded theater!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/330812-duck-dynasty-42.html#post8337053

And we are going to boycott and put and end to this PC fascism all the easier because of this attack on Phil.

Congrats to GLAAD. The only way these hill billies will learn is by teaching them a financial lesson. They can say what they want but they can also be boycotted and hopefully financially ruined.

Financially ruined...what a joke...They were millionairs before A&E and that intolerant hateful group called, Glaad
liberals are some of the biggest haters in this country if you don't bow to what they think you should...want to see them financially ruined...awful people

A&E suspends Phil yet they are airing a Duck Dynasty marathon staring Phil On Christmas day they may be disappointed or upset over his views on homosexuality but there still more than happy to take the money he and his family make them.

Funny isn't it? Hypocrisy abounds on the left. Myself, I won't be watching any of it. I hope that A&E gets the message.

Stuff like this really shines a light on the souls and hearts of a liberal

intolerant, hate, wishing ruin on people

sad and sick all rolled into one

Financially ruined...what a joke...They were millionairs before A&E and that intolerant hateful group called, Glaad
liberals are some of the biggest haters in this country if you don't bow to what they think you should...want to see them financially ruined...awful people
I bought their Christmas CD yesterday.

Thank you, God, for sending us someone who knows exactly what you consider a sin, and what you don't. You know that none of the rest of us are wise enough to figure that out for ourselves....

Yep. He sent Jesus. He does know exactly what is sin and what isn't. I'm glad you see the light.

Well, I am afraid that I will have to change my point of view. God does talk to me from time to time, and he just told me that you are a duimb fuck. It was sort of a vision that he sent me when I was reading your post....

And, God never lies to me.

I bought their Christmas CD yesterday.

good for you
People need to start standing up to this bullying from the Militant homosexual lobby out there
they are causing people to hate them more with this crap you can't say anything about homosexuals without getting hit over the head by them and now Interfering with people livelihoods

Last edited:

Ha! meanwhile Cracker Barrel puts Duck Dynasty products back on the shelves.

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:
When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done.
You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
We listened.
Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores.
And, we apologize for offending you.
We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

Cracker Barrel apologizes for offending customers because of Duck Dynasty | Greenville News - WYFF Home

Ha! meanwhile Cracker Barrel puts Duck Dynasty products back on the shelves.

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:
When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done.
You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
We listened.
Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores.
And, we apologize for offending you.
We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

Cracker Barrel apologizes for offending customers because of Duck Dynasty | Greenville News - WYFF Home

Good for them, let the people decide.

Stuff like this really shines a light on the souls and hearts of a liberal

intolerant, hate, wishing ruin on people

sad and sick all rolled into one
''

Think about this, Phil Robertson merely stated his opinions on gay sex as he was raised and does believe and with his common sense, sees clearly. Christians have very strong views about gay sex because the bible tells them its unclean and a sin. And as it happens, the facts line up with that epiphany. HIV/AIDS and trying to reproduce with the anus and fecal canal is a very unclean business and deadly too.

So that's Phil's views in a nutshell. He didn't, for example, act them out by hanging an effigy of Richard Simmons or another flamer and beating it to a pulp with a baseball bat. That would have been very inappropriate and offensive to people who practice gay sex as a religion. Yet gay network owners and media supporters think nothing of flaunting, on prime time no less with christian children watching, a sex scene between Miley Cyrus and some guy; or portraying offensive pictures of two men kissing or parading around sexually-suggestive on prime time commercials and promo clips for shows & movies.

Both of those acts are a direct and offensive affront on the other; while only one of the two are regularly disciplined as such. I for one am getting tired of the double standard. "You cannot offend my religion of gay sex or you'll get sued, be ruined, go to jail and be run out on a rail. But I can regularly and routinely offend your religious views and not only that, but force your kids to admire my ridicule of your religious views in public schools and force you to recognize my offensive acts and cater to them whenever I demand!"

I've often said that if gays want to win this 14th Amendment recognition, they should apply as a religion and not as a class. After all, they fit the bill as to religion/cult much much better.

1. They evangelize anywhere and everywhere they go and have special emphasis on reaching out to kids to convert. Koolaid isn't just a drink they serve the kids..

2. They have a strict set of dogmatic rules that anyone in the fold is strongly dis-encouraged to violate. They even have a word for "Satan" which is = to "defector" and that word in their "Bible" is "Anne Heche". Anne Heche is the antichrist of the gay religion. They even made a law in California that makes it illegal for children to defect who were brought into the fold by molestation.

3. Their religion spans all races and both genders.

4. Their religious views are adopted after they are born by contact with the idea that the homosexual orgasm is equivalent to the christian rapture and anything that dares to interfere with that is punishable heresy.

5. They really like altar boys, the younger the better and "keep 'em coming.." [See #1]

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to boycott Phil over gay sex comments? There are so many other reasons to do it! Hell, I didn't boycott "The Flying Nun",back in the 1960's over anything that Sally Field said. I boycotted it because it was written and produced for people with an IQ lower than the number of keys on a typwriter.

Last edited:
Yet gay network owners and media supporters think nothing of flaunting, on prime time no less with christian children watching, a sex scene between Miley Cyrus and some guy; or portraying offensive pictures of two men kissing or parading around sexually-suggestive on prime time commercials and promo clips for shows & movies.

Even for obamacare. Just how desperate are you to sell a law when you have to produce something like this to sell it? Ha!

New ObamaCare Ad Features Semi-Nude Gay Men Dancing, Hugging, Sucking Phallic Symbols

Attachments

• $gays.jpg
    $gays.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 11

Forum List

Back