Duck Dynasty?

The majority of Americans don't support your view, Silhouette, as every day and week and month goes by so obviously show.

You have no fucking idea what the majority of Americans think. All you have is the results of carefully worded polls asking about equality. They have nothing to do with the opinions in the OP, many Americans are in total agreement with him and many more are in partial agreement but no one has the balls to ask those questions. Fuck you and your holier than thou bullshit attitude.

tissue?

That's fine poopferballs, but I want to make sure the writer is not a hypocrite.

Thus..I asked you for more material.

Also..were you as incensed by the other incidents I posted?

You don't know who Camille Paglia is???!!! :eek:

Nope.

Should I?

O.M.G!!! Now I know that you are just a talking point spewing sheeple. I thought you liberals thought you were the enlightened ones. Paglia is one of the preeminent lesbian/feminist/liberal thinkers in the US. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Paglia

Last edited:
Your argument is with Moonglow and not me. He's the one who claims you have to have hills to be a hillbilly.

I have no argument with Moonglow. We both agree they are mentally challenged, dirty, white trash. You said I should check out their business acumen and education as if that proves something. I just asked you why but you are avoiding the question for some reason.

As much as I've tried in the past, I just can't fix your stupid assclap. The men are college educated businessmen who built a multi-million dollar business from scratch. If you don't see the difference between what they actually are and your racist opinion that they are mentally challenged, dirty, white trash, then neither I or anyone else can open your tight little mind and make you see the light. Moron.

I dont see how that keeps them from being backwoods, dirty, white trash? Just look at them and look at their views. David Duke is the same and he ran for office. I just dont get your point in mentioning that.

You don't know who Camille Paglia is???!!! :eek:

Nope.

Should I?

O.M.G!!! Now I know that you are just a talking point spewing sheeple. I thought you liberals thought you were the enlightened ones. Paglia is one of the preeminent lesbian/feminist/liberal thinkers in the US. LOL

Camille Paglia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think you have it confused. People that are capable of independent thought without having to be supported by an icon of their beliefs are usually enlightened. Those that get their views spoon fed to them via Rush Limbaugh are usually the ones lacking in enlightenment.

The Gay Rights group GLAAD is suffering some of it's worst backlash from it's members in nearly half a decade. The uproar is a result of its successful campaign to have star Phil Robertson suspended from the show "Duck Dynasty" over alleged anti gay comments he made during an interview with GQ magazine.

The mindset is that gays automatically agree with everything GLAAD does. I'm sorry to those on the left that think all homosexuals agree with them at all times.

In the fallout over Wednesday’s suspension of “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson by A&E for anti-gay and racist remarks, GLAAD is experiencing record levels of backlash.

“In the five-and-a-half years I’ve worked at GLAAD, I’ve never received so many violently angry phone calls and social media posts attacking GLAAD for us speaking out against these comments,” the media watchdog organization’s vice president of communications Rich Ferraro told TheWrap.

He said those reactions range from those who simply believe as Robertson believes to those who feel that GLAAD and A&E’s actions limit the reality star’s free speech.

“I don’t think this is about the first amendment,” Ferraro said. “I feel it’s more about the America we live in today. That is one where Americans, gay and straight, are able to speak out when people in the public eye make anti-gay and racist remarks.”

‘Duck Dynasty’ Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years, Says Rep - The Wrap

Last edited:
They aren't used to opposition. They are used to crushing bakers and photographers. They can't believe that they ran into someone they can't control.

No doubt GLAAD cheered when Phil was suspended. Another voice silenced. A&E thought that they could suspend Phil and get away with it. That network never dreamed in a million years that the family and sponsors would bail. Especially sponsors. Isn't that where gays carry the most weight, by threatening sponsors?

Your argument is with Moonglow and not me. He's the one who claims you have to have hills to be a hillbilly.

I have no argument with Moonglow. We both agree they are mentally challenged, dirty, white trash. You said I should check out their business acumen and education as if that proves something. I just asked you why but you are avoiding the question for some reason.

As much as I've tried in the past, I just can't fix your stupid assclap. The men are college educated businessmen who built a multi-million dollar business from scratch. If you don't see the difference between what they actually are and your racist opinion that they are mentally challenged, dirty, white trash, then neither I or anyone else can open your tight little mind and make you see the light. Moron.

he is just envious. so is moonglow.
THEY have millions and fame, and they don't deserve it, being hillybillys :D

Well said Camille, well said. :thup:

“I speak with authority here, because I was openly gay before the ‘Stonewall rebellion,’ when it cost you something to be so. And I personally feel as a libertarian that people have the right to free thought and free speech,” Paglia, a professor at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, said on Laura Ingraham’s radio show Thursday.

“In a democratic country, people have the right to be homophobic as well as they have the right to support homosexuality — as I one hundred percent do. If people are basing their views against gays on the Bible, again they have a right of religious freedom there,” she added.

“To express yourself in a magazine in an interview — this is the level of punitive PC, utterly fascist, utterly Stalinist, OK, that my liberal colleagues in the Democratic Party and on college campuses have supported and promoted over the last several decades,” Paglia said. “This is the whole legacy of free speech 1960’s that have been lost by my own party.”

“I think that this intolerance by gay activists toward the full spectrum of human beliefs is a sign of immaturity, juvenility,” Paglia said. “This is not the mark of a true intellectual life. This is why there is no cultural life now in the U.S. Why nothing is of interest coming from the major media in terms of cultural criticism. Why the graduates of the Ivy League with their A, A, A+ grades are complete cultural illiterates, etc. is because they are not being educated in any way to give respect to opposing view points.”

“There is a dialogue going on human civilization, for heaven sakes. It’s not just this monologue coming from fanatics who have displaced the religious beliefs of their parents into a political movement,” she added. “And that is what happened to feminism, and that is what happened to gay activism, a fanaticism.”

Read more: Paglia: Duck Dynasty uproar 'utterly fascist, utterly Stalinist' | The Daily Caller

I hate to disagree because you seem well intended. But the 'dialogue' ended about 50 years ago.

The majority of Americans don't support your view, Silhouette, as every day and week and month goes by so obviously show.

You have no fucking idea what the majority of Americans think. All you have is the results of carefully worded polls asking about equality. They have nothing to do with the opinions in the OP, many Americans are in total agreement with him and many more are in partial agreement but no one has the balls to ask those questions. Fuck you and your holier than thou bullshit attitude.

332-206. That should be a clue as to what the Majority of Americans support.

A&E in their brave stance (keep in mind the interview was 3 months ago, and they knew the content) will be running massive Duck Dynasty marathons over Christmas.

Now the family is drawing a line in the sand, and saying they will not be filming anything with out him.

It is the most successful reality based program in history. Worth and estimated 100s of millions of dollars.

Brave, brave A&E. Lets all laugh at the corner they painted themselves in for caving into bullshit put out by some small, totally intolerant, hypocritical, group like GLAAD.

A&E responds with suspending the guy indefinitely to show they are responding to the complaints.
A&E will run a marathon of the show.With the guy in the shows.... Huh?

Sounds like the Fascist Fags don't like it they get pushback from their bullying.

Forum List

Back