Durham Explained

1645301074697.png

I prefer to believe Hillary's own campaign manager who testified Hillary knew everything about the fake Russian Bank Connection scandal and gac
ce Sussmann the 'green light' to take the known scandal VS to Baker / the FBI.

I prefer to believe the proven report that Obama was briefed in advance that Hillary was going to pull this shit before the election.

I prefer to believe Sussmann's billing records which prove he billed Hillary for the hour, the exact hour on the exact day, he met with Baker and how he billed Hillary for 2 USB drives, which he gave Baker, containing the Russian Bank Connection BS.

I prefer to believe Baker's testimony during which he syayed Sussmann lied and said he was not representing anyone at the time.

I prefer to believe Hillary's own campaign manager who testified Hillary knew everything about the fake Russian Bank Connection scandal and gac
ce Sussmann the 'green light' to take the known scandal VS to Baker / the FBI.

I prefer to believe the proven report that Obama was briefed in advance that Hillary was going to pull this shit before the election.

I prefer to believe Sussmann's billing records which prove he billed Hillary for the hour, the exact hour on the exact day, he met with Baker and how he billed Hillary for 2 USB drives, which he gave Baker, containing the Russian Bank Connection BS.

I prefer to believe Baker's testimony during which he syayed Sussmann lied and said he was not representing anyone at the time.
Too bad for you the jury who heard all the evidence didn't listen to expert grads of FB Law School.

Think you can find that dunce cap?

I prefer to believe the jurys unanimous acquittal.
i do too. I respect the fact they found him not guilty. That however doesn’t change the evidence that showed how the entire russian hoax was a hoax, green lighted by clinton to push putin propaganda and undermine the election and its results

Too bad for you the jury who heard all the evidence didn't listen to expert grads of FB Law School.

Think you can find that dunce cap?
Yes, the jury - tainted by 4 Hillary supporters - heard the evidence - to include Sussmann's own billing records - and testimony by FBI agents and Hillary's own campaign manager who testified Hillary sent Sussmann to the FBI with the Russian Bank Connection BS, rejected it, and still cleared Sussmann.

The jury did what it was set up to do?

Dunce cap?

It's own your head, which is clearly shoved up your own ass.

Yes, the jury - tainted by 4 Hillary supporters - heard the evidence - to include Sussmann's own billing records - and testimony by FBI agents and Hillary's own campaign manager who testified Hillary sent Sussmann to the FBI with the Russian Bank Connection BS, rejected it, and still cleared Sussmann.

Dunce cap?

You think everyone is corrupt like Trump.
Hold the trial in South Dakota and he's guilty.
Sorry, double jeopardy applies.

Dunce cap?

Gee, who knew that Hillary had that much reach.

Paranoid much, mouth breather?

You think everyone is corrupt like Trump.
You dipshits have been trying to prove that, and failing, for 6 years.

In the last 3 years evidence gas proven no one is as corrupt, as criminal, as seditious, and as treasonous as Hillary, Obama, Biden, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Rice, Pelosi, Schiff, Fang Fang Swalwell, and rhe other Democrats who engaged in the largest criminal political scandal in US history.

Every time you idiots lie and deny you look like complete f*ing morons.

You even admit they are guilty by claiming 'they have not been found guilty', which is the lying POS way of getting around the evidence, the testimony, and fact you know they are guilty as hell.

You even admit they are guilty by claiming 'they have not been found guilty', which is the lying POS way of getting around the evidence, the testimony, and fact you know they are guilty as hell.
If you don't like the American justice system, you can move to some shithole country where they can find somebody guilty without having to prove it.

Yes, the jury - tainted by 4 Hillary supporters - heard the evidence -

Well, I dunno about the 'Hillary supporter' stuff.
After all, if you go through jury selection, voir dire, the defense is gonna know stuff about those chosen and not-chosen, as will the prosecution.

Is it fair to surmise then, that the other 8 jurors were 'Trump Supporters'? Or Green Party?
Look, it is like this in our now binary world of politics.....nearly every jury pool is going to have supporters of one candidate, and supporters of the other. Duh!

Notably, for whatever it is worth.......the decision was unanimous.
Meaning the four "Hilary Supporters" voted guilty.
And the other 8...Trump Supporters, or whoever.......also voted 'guilty'.

That's the nature of 'unanimous'.

If you don't like the American justice system,...
Oh I love the American Justice System - I just hate how lying, corrupt, criminal, seditious, treasonous Democrats manipulate it to evade prosecution.

What we just saw was NOT 'the American Justice System'. It was Democrat manipulation / bastardization of that process.

Crime does not matter to you? That makes you a jerk. So you know.
A three year investigation by Durham resulted in one lousy perjury charge & an acquital of Sussman by a jury.

Another win for the good guys as you MAGA retards piss & moan.

WINNING!

A three year investigation by Durham resulted in one lousy perjury charge & an acquital of Sussman by a jury.

Another win for the good guys as you MAGA retards piss & moan.

WINNING!
Three years of Russia and Trump with 0 evidence.. Durham had real evidence.

Forum List

Back