Durham Explained

iu

I love the fact he lives rent free in your head every day............And you attack him because of my sig line now.
When Trump goes away & stfu will be the best thing to ever happen to this Country.

And until he does, he's fair game.

Don't like it? Your problem.

And DOJ is closing in. They're big inside TRUMP'S head.

I prefer to believe Hillary's own campaign manager who testified Hillary knew everything about the fake Russian Bank Connection scandal and gac
ce Sussmann the 'green light' to take the known scandal VS to Baker / the FBI.
WTF are you Talking about...

When Trump goes away & stfu will be the best thing to ever happen to this Country.

And until he does, he's fair game.

Don't like it? Your problem.

And DOJ is closing in. They're big inside TRUMP'S head.
So you support lies and corruption as long as it's against Trump.

Caveat: I couldn't wade through ALL of this thread. It was getting a tad repetitive.
But, I found the OP interesting. However, my avatar is not informed enough to opine whether it is credible or not. But it does sound plausible.

Nonetheless, I did note the effect of the OP's content on a particular subset of contributors to this venue. They are familiar as all are prolific posters. Predictable posters. And their response was predictable.

The opening poster makes this analogy for that response:

Well, like the predictable ones, I will disagree with the poster Synthaholic.
Thou NOT..... as the "swarm" disagrees, but rather I disagree with his analogy. I disagree with the 'swarm' metaphor.

Instead, I would suggest a more apt metaphor
I would liken the OP's opening story to an Allied bomb hitting the water near a bridge........and the shock kills a bunch of fish.

(confession: That came from a WWII book I am reading which references Allied bombing of French bridges and the subsequent 'harvest' of floating fish the next day by the local rural folks.)

For example.....see what floats to the surface here:

----------------------------------------------------------------
They just float to the top ..... belly up.
Says the book I'm reading.
Magaturds are allergic to facts. I believe they believe they have an inherent liberal bias.

Michael Sussmann Is Acquitted
A federal jury acquitted a cybersecurity lawyer Tuesday in the first trial of special counsel John Durham's investigation the 12 jurors voted unanimously to find Mr. Sussmann not guilty.
He he he.....obviously you haven't digested what Durham accomplished, even in an acquittal. The probe is not done by any means. The probe has already exposed many others, through testimony, of what happened and who caused it,

Hillary and her actions have been exposed in a court of law. She has been exposed. Nothing will legally come of this other than eventually showing more of HRC, the DNC as involved in seditious acts to subvert a sitting president.

Last edited:
He he he.....obviously you haven't digested what Durham accomplished, even in an acquittal. The probe is not dome by any means. The probe has already exposed many others, through testimony, of what happened and who caused it,

Hillary and her actions have been exposed in a court of law. She has been exposed. Nothing will legally come of this other than eventually showing more of HRC, the DNC as involved in seditious acts to subvert a sitting president.
It's sad that American citizens support these corrupt trash.

Keeping the Big Lie Alive/
What a fuckstain, that would be POStrump.
Trash like you are the problem in this country. You have the right to disagree, but you don't have the right to support lies and corruption over the will of the people. Who do you shitheads think you are?

I have said nothing about the reputation of Fox News, Simpleton. And I don’t have to explain what they do.

I simply pointed out your idiocy of claiming to know everything they do while also claiming you don’t watch them.
Magaturds seem to claim to know everything CNN/MSNBC/HUFF POST does, yet never claim to watch them. How is your childish rant any different from Clipper's?

He he he.....obviously you haven't digested what Durham accomplished, even in an acquittal. The probe is not done by any means. The probe has already exposed many others, through testimony, of what happened and who caused it,

Essentially you're saying that Durham produced political talking points, that will never result in any criminal accusations, or prosecutions.

I prefer to believe Hillary's own campaign manager who testified Hillary knew everything about the fake Russian Bank Connection scandal and gac
ce Sussmann the 'green light' to take the known scandal VS to Baker / the FBI.
When all else fails, just lie your ass off.

Mook said the decision to release the Alfa allegations to a reporter was discussed with senior campaign officials, including senior policy adviser and now the White House national security adviser, Jake Sullivan; campaign chairman John Podesta and communications director Jennifer Palmieri.

The Neo-GOP is the Qult of liars

Forum List

Back