Durham Explained

It's going to be SO fun watching you campaign for Hillary next year.
I wonder if you care to comment on right wing media's duplicitous reporting on this story? You know.....lies. Lies that, like so many times before, have been adopted in to this week's talking points. Dangerous because once this lies take hold among The Following they can never be extricated.

1645245200020.png

Lie: "John Durham flat out admits that the claim from FOX News and Trump that Hillary Clinton "spied" on Trump is false."

Truth (about what Durham actually "admitted"):
In other words..."I take no responsibility for how other people misinterpret the purposely vague bullshit I included in a motion concerning a potential conflict of interest that I admit could be resolved with Sussman signing a waiver...that I never actually asked him to sign"
Durham, being the horse's ass that he is, would obviously love nothing more than to prove that Hillary spied on Trump. He would slit his own throat before "admitting" she didn't, let alone ask anyone to "apologize to Hillary for lying." Why be such a partisan reactionary?

Again:

Second, nothing in the filing supports breathless claims technically illiterate cable hosts are making.
WOW! that covers the entire industry

It does not allege anyone “hacked” Trump computers, or was paid to “infiltrate” networks, or that anyone “intercepted e-mails and text messages."
hmmm, he does not claim there was no spying, ["alleged" or otherwise] just that there are three/four ways it was not claimed to be "allegedly" done. journalistic license [euphemism for lying] I suppose... :abgg2q.jpg:

Why so much traffic between Trump’s servers and Russia? Trump said he no dealings with Russia.

Why would a third party have access to any DNS records of a president elect and then the president. And how could they legally give them to a 4th party? Also did any of them have the security clearances to access presidential records? Sounds like espionage to me.

"Approaching the legal standard of malice"

Yea...that'll shut em up

There’s no limit to the right’s dishonesty and willingness to propagate misinformation and lies – in this case the lie that Clinton ‘spied’ on Trump.

‘The acknowledgment in Thursday's filing came as former President Donald Trump and the right-wing media falsely claim that an earlier filing from Durham definitively proves that the Hillary Clinton campaign "illegally spied" on Trump in 2016 and 2017.’

So you're saying that the servers for the Executive Office of the President are open for anyone who wants to take a peek? I kind of doubt that.

Nope. But THAT occurred Durham was referring to work Joffre was doing for the OBAMA administration… that required him to access their system… dope

Nope. But THAT occurred Durham was referring to work Joffre was doing for the OBAMA administration… that required him to access their system… dope

So you lied when you said the information was public, GOT IT! Now show where Joffre was authorized to share the information with GA Tech or the Clinton lawyer.

So you lied when you said the information was public, GOT IT! Now show where Joffre was authorized to share the information with GA Tech or the Clinton lawyer.

Not sure but again… this had to do with the Obama Admin

Not Trump

Not sure but again… this had to do with the Obama Admin

Not Trump

Yet according to the filing, it happened to Trump during the transition and after he entered the WH. GO FIGURE. Anything else you want to back track on?

Forum List

Back