Durham Explained

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Triggered!

"The coming indictments." Isn't that precious. :lol:
Hey dumbfuck, there’s already been one indictment. If there’s even one more more, leave here forever piss drinker. Put up or shut up. Yes you are triggered you racist retard.

the media continues to remain afraid of durhams report.
"The media" has been focused upon Durham's investigation, and all you know of it is through "the media."

In fact, Durham is so concerned about how an ideological, propagandistic faction of "the media" has distorted it, he has availed himself of "the media" to redress its fake claims:

The special counsel implicitly acknowledged that White House internet data he discussed, which conservative outlets have portrayed as proof of spying on the Trump White House, came from the Obama era.
John H. Durham, the Trump-era special counsel scrutinizing the investigation into Russia’s 2016 election interference, distanced himself on Thursday from false reports by right-wing news outlets that a motion he recently filed said Hillary Clinton’s campaign had paid to spy on Trump White House servers.
Some pissy boys have been whining "Lock her up! Lock her up!" for years, and were chagrined when a quadrennium of rabid Trumpery failed to contrive a single pretext for an actual indictment.

...you just can't make this shit up!!!!!!
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 5.57.55 PM.png

"Of course I can!"

"The media" has been focused upon Durham's investigation, and all you know of it is through "the media."

In fact, Durham is so concerned about how an ideological, propagandistic faction of "the media" has distorted it, he has availed himself of "the media" to redress its fake claims:

The special counsel implicitly acknowledged that White House internet data he discussed, which conservative outlets have portrayed as proof of spying on the Trump White House, came from the Obama era.
John H. Durham, the Trump-era special counsel scrutinizing the investigation into Russia’s 2016 election interference, distanced himself on Thursday from false reports by right-wing news outlets that a motion he recently filed said Hillary Clinton’s campaign had paid to spy on Trump White House servers.
Some pissy boys have been whining "Lock her up! Lock her up!" for years, and were chagrined when a quadrennium of rabid Trumpery failed to contrive a single pretext for an actual indictment.
So no direct quote from Durham.....LOL

Sounds like you Trump loving leftists here.

Yet it had similar effect upon the left.
You are the spokesperson for your "left," apparently, but don't bother screeching, "Lock her up! Lock her up!" at Durham.

The Cry Baby Loser and his lickspittles spun Durham's filing, falsely claiming that said Hillary Clinton had paid operatives to spy on Trump's campaign and presidency.

Durham said no such thing in the document.

Durham had to cover his ass with this

“If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the government’s motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the government’s inclusion of this information.”

In other words..."I take no responsibility for how other people misinterpret the purposely vague bullshit I included in a motion concerning a potential conflict of interest that I admit could be resolved with Sussman signing a waiver...that I never actually asked him to sign"

Forum List

Back