Durham report released

candycorn do you finally now realize you’ve been lied to by your media sources for over six years?

I told you long ago Russiagate was bogus bs.

wow what a damning report…this is what we expect from 3rd world dictatorships…never thought i’d see this in the united states…sad day for america to see how far the demafasict have gone to undermine our republic

FwM5oIRaUAAtrgQ

FwM5qIhaMAIxlyu

Sorry retard. Durham proved his cases. The jury then admitted he proved that your pals lied to the FBI, but claimed it wasn’t a big deal and shouldn’t have been prosecuted. Not their decision to make. Your precious Mueller was a total failure.
Hey fool, how did your ass buddy retard Trump's rant about the "crime of the century" work out for him & you mouth breather's, genius?

"A lot of people are going to jail"! Two trials, zeeeeeeero convictions. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So I assume Hillary's home will soon be raided by the FBI and the IRS for paying for the fake BS operational research with campaign money and sending it to the FBI?.... which when getting it the FBI ran to a FISA court and got an illegal search warrant from a whore masquerading as a FISA judge...

: Special Counsel John Durham found that the Department of Justice and FBI "failed to uphold their mission of strict fidelity to the law" when it launched the Trump-Russia investigation."

No surprise to anyone except the liars and the ignorami amongst us.
There is absolutely no reason to trust our government.

So the DOJ and FBI broke the law. Now what?

Sorry retard. Durham proved his cases. The jury then admitted he proved that your pals lied to the FBI, but claimed it wasn’t a big deal and shouldn’t have been prosecuted. Not their decision to make. Your precious Mueller was a total failure.

Laughing.....the jury admitted the Durham proved his case by finding the defendant not guilty?

That's the story you're going with?

Ok, the bombshells. What evil was discovered and who is going to jail?
the evil that was discovered is the demafasict weaponized the DOJ…stalinist tactics

not sure who will go to jail, Durham sent the report to the DOJ for prosecution. The problem however being that the DOJ is now run by one of those demafasict joey xiden

the evil that was discovered is the demafasict weaponized the DOJ…stalinist tactics

not sure who will go to jail, Durham sent the report to the DOJ for prosecution. The problem however being that the DOJ is now run by one of those demafasict joey xiden
Mean old demmicrats. Just cant prove...Don't you guys ever get embarrassed?

You tell me what charges Durham sent to DOJ.
it’s all in the report. it’s up to the doj to now prosecute but unlikely

what we do know now is that the entire russian hoax was a hoax started by the demafasict

it’s all in the report. it’s up to the doj to now prosecute but unlikely

what we do know now is that the entire russian hoax was a hoax started by the demafasict
Yea, kinda like the missing whistle blowers?

Forum List

Back