Durham report released

Media reporting on Trump Russia, from the early stages of His campaign would be a good start.

Goes to show who has the media in their pocket, unless you're that naive.
Wait, your claiming people exercising their first amendment rights is election interference?

That’s nonsense.

It also has nothing to do with the DoJ.

Wait, your claiming people exercising their first amendment rights is election interference?

That’s nonsense.

Your "free speech" were LIES!
Are POLITICAL LIES "free speech"?
Yes, they are, and YOU fell for them.
Grow a brain!

That’s nonsense.

My understanding of the first amendment is we, the people, are protected from government restriction of that amendment. The government, conspiring against a presidential candidate fits that to a tee.

Maybe you can explain how this is an acceptable practice, under the constitution.

My understanding of the first amendment is we, the people, are protected from government restriction of that amendment. The government, conspiring against a presidential candidate fits that to a tee.

Nope. No law probiting the free-exercise of speech or religion or the press was made.

But at least you didn't go full batshit with claims of 'treason' and calls for execution. Which puts you head and shoulders above most of your ilk.

Maybe you can explain how this is an acceptable practice, under the constitution.
How did the government restrict “that amendment”?

Which doesn't refute the campaign lawyer I quoted. Page attended one meeting in March. That was it. Then he was either thrown off the campaign or quit, depending on who you ask.

He was wire tapped 7 months later in October.

Nothing says 'wiretapping Donald Trump' like survelling. guy that WASN'T part of Trump's campaign.

Nothing says 'wiretapping Donald Trump' like survelling. guy that WASN'T part of Trump's campaign.
Page found his way to the Trump team via New York State Republican Party chairman Ed Cox, who said he knew Page from his volunteer work on the 2008 John McCain presidential campaign. Page became more widely known after Trump cited him by name during a March 2016 meeting with the Washington Post editorial board. By September 2016, controversy over his Russia ties had led the Trump team to disavow him, and he left his campaign role. The FBI surveillance of him began in October, according to the memo.
How did the government restrict “that amendment”?
So you missed the revelations out of Twitter, Facebook and other media sources to deny Trump media exposure?

Page found his way to the Trump team via New York State Republican Party chairman Ed Cox, who said he knew Page from his volunteer work on the 2008 John McCain presidential campaign. Page became more widely known after Trump cited him by name during a March 2016 meeting with the Washington Post editorial board. By September 2016, controversy over his Russia ties had led the Trump team to disavow him, and he left his campaign role. The FBI surveillance of him began in October, according to the memo.

My point exactly. He left the campaign in September. And in October, FBI began their surveillance. AFTER Page wasn't a part of Trump's campaign

Nothing says 'wiretapping Donald Trump' like surveilling a guy that WASN'T part of Trump's campaign

My point exact.y. He left the campaign in September. And in October, FBI began their surveillance. AFTER Page wasn't a part of Trump's campaign

Then, in March 2016, Trump named Page as one of his foreign policy advisers. The next month, counterintelligence officials opened an investigation of him.

: Special Counsel John Durham found that the Department of Justice and FBI "failed to uphold their mission of strict fidelity to the law" when it launched the Trump-Russia investigation."

No surprise to anyone except the liars and the ignorami amongst us.
There is absolutely no reason to trust our government.

If you can't trust your government, why do you then go every two years and vote for the same people, using the same ridiculous electoral system? Why do you put up with a two party system?
Literally, people will attack them, say how bad they are, then when faced with the chance to change to Proportional Representation will reject this better system because.... they ACTUALLY LIKE THE FIGHT.

Yeah, but they didn't start surveillance until the month AFTER Carter Page left the Trump campaign. Says your own source.
"By September 2016, controversy over his Russia ties had led the Trump team to disavow him, and he left his campaign role. The FBI surveillance of him began in October, according to the memo."

So much for 'wiretapping Trump'. The FBI surveilled a guy that didn't even work for him.

And c'mon, Dell. You knew this timeline already. What was the point of all the pretending?

So you missed the revelations out of Twitter, Facebook and other media sources to deny Trump media exposure?
You’re all over the map. This has nothing to do with the Durham report or anything connected to it.

: Special Counsel John Durham found that the Department of Justice and FBI "failed to uphold their mission of strict fidelity to the law" when it launched the Trump-Russia investigation."

No surprise to anyone except the liars and the ignorami amongst us.
There is absolutely no reason to trust our government.

And only a thud was heard.

Yeah, but they didn't start surveillance until the month AFTER Carter Page left the Trump campaign. Says your own source.
"By September 2016, controversy over his Russia ties had led the Trump team to disavow him, and he left his campaign role. The FBI surveillance of him began in October, according to the memo."

So much for 'wiretapping Trump'. The FBI surveilled a guy that didn't even work for him.

And c'mon, Dell. You knew this timeline already. What was the point of all the pretending?

Yeah, but

Explain this then:

Then, in March 2016, Trump named Page as one of his foreign policy advisers. The next month, counterintelligence officials opened an investigation of him.

LOL

I like your side stepping......LOL
Your argument has so far been it’s treason to utilize the process in the constitution to remove a president and engaging in free speech is election interference.

This isn’t a good argument.

Your argument has so far been it’s treason to utilize the process in the constitution to remove a president and engaging in free speech is election interference.

This isn’t a good argument.
Once again, I see you are back pedaling from your original questions.
Yeah, this. So we're in agreement that there were no wiretaps until October, yes?
That wasn't the original issue from your posts.
How do we know? Because your own sources confirmed as much.
My source is the article you quoted. 'Yeah but'.....

Forum List

Back