Easy's New Bag

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Are Liberals Ready To Apologize To Romney?
In 2008 Mitt Romney warned Russia was a serious threat to the United States.

Barry chose to respond not with wisdom or intellugencw but instead with a 3-second sound byte ge thought would play well with the media...and almost never should a President regret doing so.

Barry, the 1980s just called...THEY CALLED YOU A DUMBASS AND SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ROMNEY.

Hillary, of course, presented her stupid little 'reset' prop with the Russian word for 'Overcharge' on it, and Vladamir is STILL laughing at that one.

Since those two events Russia has invaded and annexed Crimea, threatebs to take the Ukraine, has armed Iran with extremely sopgisticated air defense technology, is flying missions out of Iran, has flilown missions out of Sria, has hacked the Pentagon, has hacked oue election system, has hacked the DNC, and has hacked Hillary's personal e-mail servers - where the WHITE HOUSE declared Hillary had such highly classified information that it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

If the Russians can hack into the Pentagon it is a safe bet it can hack into our national election system, our banking system, our nuclear reactors, our electrical grid...

Still think they are not a threat, Barry? Why don't we ask Hillary, who is panic-stricken due to the up-coming 'October Surprise' of more damaging e-mails courtesy of Wilileaks/Russia.

SO, in light of all of this, are liberals ready to admit that Barry didn't know what the hell he was talking about and give Romney the apology they owe him?

(Pardon me if I will not hold my breath waiting for it to happen...)

But now he says: A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

No, I do NOT agree with you that Russia is not our biggest geo-political enemy right now.

Barry chose to respond not with wisdom or intellugencw but instead with a 3-second sound byte ge thought would play well with the media...and almost never should a President regret doing so.

Barry, the 1980s just called...THEY CALLED YOU A DUMBASS AND SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ROMNEY.

Hillary, of course, presented her stupid little 'reset' prop with the Russian word for 'Overcharge' on it, and Vladamir is STILL laughing at that one.

Since those two events Russia has invaded and annexed Crimea, threatebs to take the Ukraine, has armed Iran with extremely sopgisticated air defense technology, is flying missions out of Iran, has flilown missions out of Sria, has hacked the Pentagon, has hacked oue election system, has hacked the DNC, and has hacked Hillary's personal e-mail servers - where the WHITE HOUSE declared Hillary had such highly classified information that it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

If the Russians can hack into the Pentagon it is a safe bet it can hack into our national election system, our banking system, our nuclear reactors, our electrical grid...

Still think they are not a threat, Barry? Why don't we ask Hillary, who is panic-stricken due to the up-coming 'October Surprise' of more damaging e-mails courtesy of Wilileaks/Russia.

SO, in light of all of this, are liberals ready to admit that Barry didn't know what the hell he was talking about and give Romney the apology they owe him?

But now he says: A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

No, I do NOT agree with you that Russia is not our biggest geo-political enemy right now.

Calm down. Trump has not as yet declared an open season on homosexuals.

You are the one that should be worried if he does.

When you cant address the topic open a box of

hostess_devils_food_cake_zingers_01.JPG

I'm a Conservative, married to the same woman for fifty-three years. I am beginning to believe all Liberals are homosexuals though.

Yep cc has nadda

Actually, I know what you are and what you're really worried about.

I'm a Conservative, married to the same woman for fifty-three years. I am beginning to believe all Liberals are homosexuals though.
Is your name Larry Craig by any chance?

Riiiiiight buddy. I know you dont make me spill the beans on you

Is your name Larry Craig by any chance?

No it's not. It does appear I have shook loose yet another homos on the thread.

Riiiiiight buddy. I know you dont make me spill the beans on you

You'd feel better to come on out in the open with it.

CC, I am truly flattered that you think so much of me to create an entire thread about me; however, your doing so is an obvious reaction to the fact that you are pissed and frustrated that I won't agree with you and the Fake News Organizations about how the Russians hacked our elections - WHICH THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO PROOF SUPPORTING THAT CLAIM.

I told you that I, unlike you, prefer to wait for all the facts to come in before I claim anything. You sound like Obama right after he was informed that his college professor Buddy had been arrested: "I DON'T KNOW ALL THE FACTS BUT IT'S OBVIOUS THE POLICE MESSED UP'.
- Yeah, how did that end up?!

You ride the 'Fake News Train' if you want. I will wait for real evidence. Thanks for the 'compliment' of creating a thread just for me, though. :p

Oh its that I'm pissed and frustrated and not that you thought Russia was a huge threat just 3 months ago until Trump told you different.

Instead you want to talk emotions

Have you been looking for one for a little fun on the side?

Oh its that I'm pissed and frustrated and not that you thought Russia was a huge threat just 3 months ago until Trump told you different.
As I said, your squirming, twisting, and attempt to manipulate the conversation and what was/is said is exhausting.

You are referring back to how I mentioned how Barry chose to laugh off Romney's warning that Russia was a serious threat and now Barry and Hillary are squealing about how much of a national security threat they are. You also keep trying to speak FOR me....and end up remarkably sucking at it.

Romney said the Russians were a threat.
You ...and Barry and Hillary...did not think so.
You ...and Barry and Hillary...WERE WRONG.

I have always thought Russia has been a threat to the United States...and Europe. Crimea proves he is. I stil think they are. The REAL problem, that you won't admit, is that I do not choose to commit to agree with you in your belief that the Russians hacked our elections - which, again - THERE IS NO PROOF THAT HAPPENED.

So, you STAY 'pissed and frustrated' all you want, snowflake. You tell yourself whatever you need to hear, and you and your sock puppet continue to have great conversations. :p

As I said, your squirming, twisting, and attempt to manipulate the conversation and what was/is said is exhausting.

Ok but the topic isnt squirming or whatever its how you said Russia was a huge threat just 3 months ago and now the huge threat is not anymore.

CC, I am truly flattered that you think so much of me to create an entire thread about me; however, your doing so is an obvious reaction to the fact that you are pissed and frustrated that I won't agree with you and the Fake News Organizations about how the Russians hacked our elections - WHICH THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO PROOF SUPPORTING THAT CLAIM.

I told you that I, unlike you, prefer to wait for all the facts to come in before I claim anything. You sound like Obama right after he was informed that his college professor Buddy had been arrested: "I DON'T KNOW ALL THE FACTS BUT IT'S OBVIOUS THE POLICE MESSED UP'.

You ride the 'Fake News Train' if you want. I will wait for real evidence. Thanks for the 'compliment' of creating a thread just for me, though. :p
What "facts" do you require in order to believe the FBI, CIA and Homeland Security, among others? A private tour and detailed explanation, including the actual e-mails and computer records themselves? This will be a new angle for the deniers--They won't believe until there is a revelation from God.

Ok but the topic isnt squirming or whatever its how you said Russia was a huge threat just 3 months ago and now the huge threat is not anymore.

upload_2016-12-13_13-41-3.jpeg

The ONLY one in this 3-way conversation between you and I, sock-monkey-puppet boy, saying Russia is no longer a threat is YOU!

I have said, as you continue to ignore and try to twist into some delusional defense of Putin, is that THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CLAIM THAT PUTIN / RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION!

There is a big difference between saying that and saying Russia is no longer a threat. Maybe you should learn that.

What "facts" do you require in order to believe the FBI, CIA and Homeland Security, among others? A private tour and detailed explanation, including the actual e-mails and computer records themselves? This will be a new angle for the deniers--They won't believe until there is a revelation from God.

All Romney had to do was say it and he was on board. With the CIA I think he doesnt believe it unless they brief him personally and until then its all a lie. It affects him in other ways too. He's never seen air so its still questionable on if it exists or if you believe the so-called "Science" but we all know how they feel about that too

Forum List

Back