Economics 101

You laugh yet you have NEVER rebutted the failure of Reagan's failed brainchild.

You haven't explained how it was to blame, for me to rebut.
Yes I did but you're a knee jerk Republican.

No you didn't, but it was a moronic claim.
Uh...yes I did.
In fact, I described it about 2 weeks ago and you pretty much stated that Republicans are angels from space.

No you didn't. It's a stupid claim.
Post 112.
Do you read ANY posts besides the ones your involved with?

This should be a mandatory class for every liberal in America. There is not one thing here in the video that could even be remotely disputed. Not one.

Milton Friedman Part I: Economics 101

People disputed that the Earth went round the sun. People still dispute that dinosaurs existed and we have evolved from other creatures over time.

I'm sure someone could dispute anything.
But yes, economics, starting with how to handle your own money, should be taught in schools.
Milton Friedman was a well paid fraud.
Imagine trusting Big Business to exercise ethics.
I know too many Wall Streeters to believe that for a second.

A "fraud" who won the Nobel Prize.

There are different views is economics, there isn't one truth, simply said economics can't understand economics fully. They're making educated guesses.

And like most things that are people with their own agendas and pushing their own thoughts.
Milty was the inspiration for Ayn Rand's Objective Realism...If it feels good, do it.
Woopty doo that he wrote a paper describing an alternate universe.
The people on the Nobel Committee, by the way, are the elite.

I'm not sure I'm convinced by your argument.

This should be a mandatory class for every liberal in America. There is not one thing here in the video that could even be remotely disputed. Not one.

Milton Friedman Part I: Economics 101

People disputed that the Earth went round the sun. People still dispute that dinosaurs existed and we have evolved from other creatures over time.

But yes, economics, starting with how to handle your own money, should be taught in schools.

There are different views is economics, there isn't one truth, simply said economics can't understand economics fully. They're making educated guesses.

And like most things that are people with their own agendas and pushing their own thoughts.
Milty was the inspiration for Ayn Rand's Objective Realism...If it feels good, do it.

I'm sure I don't care.
Friedman's world works for about 1.3% of the world's population; the rest are disposable, plug and play slaves.

I'm sure I don't care.
Friedman's world works for about 1.3% of the world's population; the rest are disposable, plug and play slaves.

If you don't care, why are you saying stuff then?

I've not got an opinion on the guy, you had a chance to show what you think of him, and you didn't bother. So why come on to a site like this then?

I'm sure I don't care.

If you don't care, why are you saying stuff then?

I've not got an opinion on the guy, you had a chance to show what you think of him, and you didn't bother. So why come on to a site like this then?
I did state what I think of his theory applied to the real world...it doesn't work.
You get Nobel Prizes when your work makes more money for the committee.
I've watched his videos...he assumes all people are honest.
In other words, he's failed Psychology.

You haven't explained how it was to blame, for me to rebut.

Uh...yes I did.
In fact, I described it about 2 weeks ago and you pretty much stated that Republicans are angels from space.

Post 112.

Reagan was bullying banks into lending hundreds of millions of dollars to every non-US nation to build factories.

Link?

Guess what? The corrupt of the best of them took the money and we were left with non-existent or empty factories.

This makes no sense. Please explain further.

Why? Because no one did their due diligence to ensure that the loans were being utilized properly.

Okay, if you say so.

Now when you get around to sharing your definition of Supply-Side economics and your explanation of how it was responsible for the Crash of 1987, I'll attempt to rebut your "argument".

Uh...yes I did.

Post 112.

Reagan was bullying banks into lending hundreds of millions of dollars to every non-US nation to build factories.

Link?

Guess what? The corrupt of the best of them took the money and we were left with non-existent or empty factories.

Why? Because no one did their due diligence to ensure that the loans were being utilized properly.

Okay, if you say so.

Now when you get around to sharing your definition of Supply-Side economics and your explanation of how it was responsible for the Crash of 1987, I'll attempt to rebut your "argument".

Listen, Young Republican, 90% of anything that happened before 2001 isn't on YouTube.

I presume you haven't looked up the definition of Supply Side Economics because your mommy hasn't taught you to use Google.
In fact, I posted the Wikipedia link 2 weeks ago and you still refuse to read it because it spells out the shithead Reagan was.

Prove there was an American Revolution using YouTube.
No dramatic reenactments; I want the actual footage.

Uh...yes I did.

Post 112.

Link?

Okay, if you say so.

Listen, Young Republican, 90% of anything that happened before 2001 isn't on YouTube.

I presume you haven't looked up the definition of Supply Side Economics because your mommy hasn't taught you to use Google.
In fact, I posted the Wikipedia link 2 weeks ago and you still refuse to read it because it spells out the shithead Reagan was.

That's your excuse for failing to prove your claim?

You claim it caused the crash. It's a stupid claim.
I'm not going to use the actual definition to discuss your claim.
You need to share your definition and share your explanation of cause and effect.
All your blathering about banks and loans has nothing to do with supply side.

Uh...yes I did.

Post 112.

Link?

Okay, if you say so.

You need to share your definition and share your explanation of cause and effect.

Exporting manufacturing to lower prices and increase demand.
People lost jobs and careers with non-transferrable skills.
Many banks including Citibank, Manufacturers Hanover and Chemical were exporting Legal work to Ireland.
Loans were being made to foreign governments to generate overseas infrastructure to support the FoxConns of the world.
The technology, however, was not there to properly audit the use of the loans.
Importing Chinese and Japanese in IT to replace those of non Asian origin.
Buildings were being built in the Wall Street area for the ever growing population of Traders and Brokers and thousands of stores opened up to service the new Financial Powerhouse.
However, before the crash, everyone on Wall Street was sending stock values sky high until everyone realized they had been hustled by some very smart foreigners.

Sort of like today's China violation our Trade Agreements.

Different decade, same old lies.

Post 112.

Link?

Okay, if you say so.

Many banks including Citibank, Manufacturers Hanover and Chemical were exporting Legal work to Ireland.
Loans were being made to foreign governments to generate overseas infrastructure to support the FoxConns of the world.
Buildings were being built in the Wall Street area for the ever growing population of Traders and Brokers and thousands of stores opened up to service the new Financial Powerhouse.
However, before the crash, everyone on Wall Street was sending stock values sky high until everyone realized they had been hustled by some very smart foreigners.

OMG! That's awful! Terrible!

What does that have to do with supply side economics?

BTW, we don't have any trade agreements with China.

Stock market crashes are part of an economy.

You'll never avoid them.

They were the reason Macroeconomics came into being.
Partial bullshit...
Black Monday was due to the failure of Supply Side Economics.
The DOT Com Crash was due to people being wary of using their Credit Cards over the Internet.
The Housing Crash was due to Supply Side Economics.

Go ahead, empty headed, greedy Neo-Cons, tell me how wrong I am.

Should we measure how wrong you are in miles or kilometers ?

How was the housing crash due to supply side economics ?
Cheap labor to decrease the cost of production and services combined with increasing demand and supply.
Unfortunately, GW allowed the infrastructure of our work force to be decimated in the process.

Now tell me how brilliant GW was.

The housing bubble had to do with cheap labor ?

Interesting.

And who is GW ?

I am not arguing with someone who type without drooling.

Be clear or shut up.

GW Bush...whose administration and congress sent thousands of factories overseas, invited 3 million business visas to replace anybody who wasn't Indian, opened the Southern Border and ignored Jumbo Loans to anybody who could breath.

If you need me to be clear who GW is you must be under 20 years old.

I know him as GWB, stupid, moron, or liar.

It's not my fault you think everyone speaks your language.

Go f**k yourself.

Stock market crashes are part of an economy.

You'll never avoid them.

They were the reason Macroeconomics came into being.
Partial bullshit...
The DOT Com Crash was due to people being wary of using their Credit Cards over the Internet.

LOL!

You laugh yet you have NEVER rebutted the failure of Reagan's failed brainchild.

This is about Black Monday....

Take your meds so you can focus.

You know squat about Black Monday, little child.

I lived it asswipe....

My portfolio dove...and recovered in about three months.

Eat crap and die quickly.

Post 112.

Link?

Okay, if you say so.

I think we have our first soon-to-be documented case of Bush derangement syndrome.

Bush was a moron....

But don't give him credit for other stuff.......

Partial bullshit...

LOL!

I lived it asswipe....

You recovered, millions didn't.

Post 112.

Link?

Okay, if you say so.

I guess we better delete all those results on Google.

LOL!

I lived it asswipe....

The crash of 1987 was unbelievable!!!
The market ended the year higher than it started.
Within 2 years it recovered its peak.

Link?

Okay, if you say so.

I guess we better delete all those results on Google.

As you wish. Continue to make false claims.

Uh...yes I did.

Post 112.

Link?

Okay, if you say so.

Supply Side is funded by banks because the 3rd World shitholes that produce our products don't build factories with their own money.
Are you really that ignorant?

I lived it asswipe....

I lived it asswipe....

A Conservative talking point.
What's good for Wall Street is NOT good for Main Street.

Forum List

Back