Eden Garden of the GodS

You’re too busy with your nose stuck in a book of fiction to know where a god might be. But thanks for trying.
God is a spirit that spirit is not contained in a book but the book does provide confirmation for many when they seek to understand the things that they have seen in the spirit.
Confirmation from the bible that its central character, god, is a mass murderer and rapist? Like the time that God tells Pharaoh to let his people go, but Pharaoh says no. To show Pharaoh that he means business, God retaliates by killing thousands of first born children...
The fact that Pharoah had the Jewish children murdered was, of course, A-OK.
No, but it makes your god look foolish and vindictive. And btw, that never actually happened, the whole story is made up. :biggrin:
Let’s be honest...
You have never read one verse.
Do you get your Bible quotes at the bar?
I’m really curious.
I went to sunday school as a child and attended a Catholic school run by priests through high school. I know plenty. You guys always fall back on the "you're ignorant" defense. How come?

You’re too busy with your nose stuck in a book of fiction to know where a god might be. But thanks for trying.
God is a spirit that spirit is not contained in a book but the book does provide confirmation for many when they seek to understand the things that they have seen in the spirit.
Confirmation from the bible that its central character, god, is a mass murderer and rapist? Like the time that God tells Pharaoh to let his people go, but Pharaoh says no. To show Pharaoh that he means business, God retaliates by killing thousands of first born children...
No, but it makes your god look foolish and vindictive. And btw, that never actually happened, the whole story is made up. :biggrin:
Just admit you’re a bleeding heart Liberal.
Libertarian.

99% of the world's population didn't know squat about Noah, there was no internet back then. :biggrin:

Death is a naturally occurring event, murder is when someone purposely drowns nearly everyone. Did I get that right?

If someone gifts me something, they can't attach conditions on the gift, that's so gauche. If god didn't want me to have free will, I'm guessing that it wouldn't have given me something that it didn't want me to have. What you're trying to do is to find a scapegoat for god's murders so that your fantasy world doesn't collapse on top of you. Not going to well, is it?
Noah spent 120 years building the ark and everyone was asking him what he was doing and why.
They mocked him.
They knew.
I take it you would not execute a murderer since you would consider that to be murder.
How did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again? How do you know that Noah spent 120 years building a boat?
I'm pro-death penalty, and god should be punished for all the murders it has committed. Do we agree?
Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.
Already did, Pangaea, started to break up 175 million years ago. No kangaroos back then. So what's your point?
Prove it.
As the technology to dig deeper continues on, more will be discovered.
Why do I have the impression you are in Interview PhD.
Prove Pangaea? Scientists already have, and they never found roos.

Libertarian.

I was thinking "faggot"

What doe the word pharaoh mean?
It means the guy Yul Brynner gets to play. :biggrin:
It means a great naked (in shame) king with a little lantern. You re also a great naked king with a lil' lantern but you keep trying to cover your self with denial and hide that lil bit of light your lantern puts out instead getting a covering.
When cornered, resort to gobbledygook to confuse and dazzle your opponent? Is that what this is now? :biggrin:
if you really don't know the lingo how can you jump to such dire conclusions?
I know Klingon, is that close enough?

99% of the world's population didn't know squat about Noah, there was no internet back then. :biggrin:

Death is a naturally occurring event, murder is when someone purposely drowns nearly everyone. Did I get that right?

If someone gifts me something, they can't attach conditions on the gift, that's so gauche. If god didn't want me to have free will, I'm guessing that it wouldn't have given me something that it didn't want me to have. What you're trying to do is to find a scapegoat for god's murders so that your fantasy world doesn't collapse on top of you. Not going to well, is it?
Noah spent 120 years building the ark and everyone was asking him what he was doing and why.
They mocked him.
They knew.
I take it you would not execute a murderer since you would consider that to be murder.
How did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again? How do you know that Noah spent 120 years building a boat?
I'm pro-death penalty, and god should be punished for all the murders it has committed. Do we agree?
Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.

the GARDEN metaphor is so damned SUBLIME --------that it invites jerky far out
"interpretation"
What did God consider a Garden?
Some sand pile apparently somewhere in Iraq?

They mocked him.
They knew.
Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.
Already did, Pangaea, started to break up 175 million years ago. No kangaroos back then. So what's your point?
Prove it.

Yet the roos are still there. Pangea never was, cupcake.

Let’s be honest...
I’m really curious.
I went to sunday school as a child and attended a Catholic school run by priests through high school. I know plenty. You guys always fall back on the "you're ignorant" defense. How come?
Now we can talk about that image graven into your forehead. Does it look something like this?

55113-2.jpg

They mocked him.
They knew.
Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.

"interpretation"

how do you translate the term ZOO or ZU when used as an article from Hebrew into english

Kangaroos aren't not mention as spiritual hosts in the bible and God didn't murder people. People murder people and when they do this there is a price they pay for it. It is all part of the design.
So no kangaroos on the Ark? Then where do they come from?

Purposely drowning nearly everyone is premeditated murder.
What's an ark?

How many cells do you allow to go down the drain after a bath? Did you murder any of them?
Noah's boat isn't "the ark"?

You still trying to scapegoat your mass murdering ghost with the bath story? Well then, I didn't give my cells free will and then send them down the drain when they did something I didn't like. How's that? :biggrin:
We see today how forgiving God is with people’s free will.
You have proof god's not sending everyone to hell?

Libertarian.
Blue Dog Democrat.

Kangaroos aren't not mention as spiritual hosts in the bible and God didn't murder people. People murder people and when they do this there is a price they pay for it. It is all part of the design.

What's an ark?

How many cells do you allow to go down the drain after a bath? Did you murder any of them?

You still trying to scapegoat your mass murdering ghost with the bath story? Well then, I didn't give my cells free will and then send them down the drain when they did something I didn't like. How's that? :biggrin:
Again find out what what an ark really is and maybe we can have an intelligent discussion about it.

Yet you allowed a piece and a part to head for the sewer, right?
So now humans are skin cells and I'm god? Look, your analogy is bogus, move on.

What's an ark?

thus GLOBAL WARMING??

What doe the word pharaoh mean?
It means the guy Yul Brynner gets to play. :biggrin:
It means a great naked (in shame) king with a little lantern. You re also a great naked king with a lil' lantern but you keep trying to cover your self with denial and hide that lil bit of light your lantern puts out instead getting a covering.
When cornered, resort to gobbledygook to confuse and dazzle your opponent? Is that what this is now? :biggrin:
if you really don't know the lingo how can you jump to such dire conclusions?
I know Klingon, is that close enough?
Sorry it won't cut the mustard.

What's an ark?

The concept of Hell...what is Hell?
It’s a New Testament thing.

What's an ark?

The concept of Hell...what is Hell?
It’s a New Testament thing.

Hades

Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.
Prove it.

Yet the roos are still there. Pangea never was, cupcake.
Science proves you wrong on Pangaea.

They mocked him.
They knew.
Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.

"interpretation"

how do you translate the term ZOO or ZU when used as an article from Hebrew into english
Gan is garden.
Zoo is not Gan.

What's an ark?

Again find out what what an ark really is and maybe we can have an intelligent discussion about it.

Yet you allowed a piece and a part to head for the sewer, right?
So now humans are skin cells and I'm god? Look, your analogy is bogus, move on.
no You need to get a concept of what a bath in the spirit looks like. Your mouth has the ability to create. Its part of the people package....

Let’s be honest...
I’m really curious.
Now we can talk about that image graven into your forehead. Does it look something like this?

55113-2.jpg
Is that in Kentucky? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back