Eden Garden of the GodS

Noah spent 120 years building the ark and everyone was asking him what he was doing and why.
They mocked him.
They knew.
I take it you would not execute a murderer since you would consider that to be murder.
How did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again? How do you know that Noah spent 120 years building a boat?
I'm pro-death penalty, and god should be punished for all the murders it has committed. Do we agree?
Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.

the GARDEN metaphor is so damned SUBLIME --------that it invites jerky far out
"interpretation"
What did God consider a Garden?
Some sand pile apparently somewhere in Iraq?
Let me know when you’re over your morning hangover.
I will not have a discussion with you when all you have is hateful spew.

Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.
Already did, Pangaea, started to break up 175 million years ago. No kangaroos back then. So what's your point?
Prove it.
As the technology to dig deeper continues on, more will be discovered.
Why do I have the impression you are in Interview PhD.
Prove Pangaea? Scientists already have, and they never found roos.

Yet the roos are still there. Pangea never was, cupcake.
Science proves you wrong on Pangaea.

Oh? The continents do not fit together.

Science is based on repeatable experiments and observations. The theory of Pangea is neither repeatable or observable.

Ask me how I know you grew up watching Bill Nye (Leftist indoctrination show) on Saturday mornings?

I grew up watching Bugs Bunny! Woohoo! :5_1_12024:

You've been derpified and don't even realize it.

Last edited:
So no kangaroos on the Ark? Then where do they come from?

Purposely drowning nearly everyone is premeditated murder.
What's an ark?

How many cells do you allow to go down the drain after a bath? Did you murder any of them?
Noah's boat isn't "the ark"?

You still trying to scapegoat your mass murdering ghost with the bath story? Well then, I didn't give my cells free will and then send them down the drain when they did something I didn't like. How's that? :biggrin:
We see today how forgiving God is with people’s free will.
You have proof god's not sending everyone to hell?
The concept of Hell...what is Hell?
It’s a New Testament thing.
So then how is God forgiving with people's free will?

What's an ark?

How many cells do you allow to go down the drain after a bath? Did you murder any of them?

You still trying to scapegoat your mass murdering ghost with the bath story? Well then, I didn't give my cells free will and then send them down the drain when they did something I didn't like. How's that? :biggrin:

Hades
I’m not Christian; Dante’s Inferno is childish.

So no kangaroos on the Ark? Then where do they come from?

Purposely drowning nearly everyone is premeditated murder.
What's an ark?

Again find out what what an ark really is and maybe we can have an intelligent discussion about it.

Yet you allowed a piece and a part to head for the sewer, right?
So now humans are skin cells and I'm god? Look, your analogy is bogus, move on.
no You need to get a concept of what a bath in the spirit looks like. Your mouth has the ability to create. Its part of the people package....
You need to start talking real English.

The fact that Pharoah had the Jewish children murdered was, of course, A-OK.
No, but it makes your god look foolish and vindictive. And btw, that never actually happened, the whole story is made up. :biggrin:
Let’s be honest...
You have never read one verse.
Do you get your Bible quotes at the bar?
I’m really curious.
I went to sunday school as a child and attended a Catholic school run by priests through high school. I know plenty. You guys always fall back on the "you're ignorant" defense. How come?
Now we can talk about that image graven into your forehead. Does it look something like this?

55113-2.jpg
Is that in Kentucky? :biggrin:
Nah just out there in cyber-land. You haven't told me what that ark is yet...

What's an ark?

Again find out what what an ark really is and maybe we can have an intelligent discussion about it.

no You need to get a concept of what a bath in the spirit looks like. Your mouth has the ability to create. Its part of the people package....
You need a bath... and a covering.

What's an ark?

Reincarnation.
God takes everything into account.
The Talmud has an opinion that the generation destroyed in the flood was reincarnated to the generation that left Egypt and spent the 40 years in the desert with God.

Already did, Pangaea, started to break up 175 million years ago. No kangaroos back then. So what's your point?
Prove it.

Science is based on repeatable experiments and observations. The theory of Pangea is neither repeatable or observable.

Ask me how I know you grew up watching Bill Nye (Leftist indoctrination show) on Saturday mornings?

The guy denies that Pangaea ever existed and then tells us what science is based on. Comedy Gold!! :lmao:

No, but it makes your god look foolish and vindictive. And btw, that never actually happened, the whole story is made up. :biggrin:
Let’s be honest...
You have never read one verse.
Do you get your Bible quotes at the bar?
I’m really curious.
I went to sunday school as a child and attended a Catholic school run by priests through high school. I know plenty. You guys always fall back on the "you're ignorant" defense. How come?
Now we can talk about that image graven into your forehead. Does it look something like this?

55113-2.jpg
Is that in Kentucky? :biggrin:
Nah just out there in cyber-land. You haven't told me what that ark is yet...
You're dying to tell me that I'm wrong and then correct me, so why don't you just go ahead and tell me whatever it is?

Like a Muslim?

How did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again? How do you know that Noah spent 120 years building a boat?
I'm pro-death penalty, and god should be punished for all the murders it has committed. Do we agree?
Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.

"interpretation"

how do you translate the term ZOO or ZU when used as an article from Hebrew into english
Gan is garden.
Zoo is not Gan.

Zu--zeh gan chayim

Prove it.

The guy denies that Pangaea ever existed and then tells us what science is based on. Comedy Gold!! :lmao:

Is the theory of Pangea science, or faith-based, hmm?

Reincarnation.
The Talmud has an opinion that the generation destroyed in the flood was reincarnated to the generation that left Egypt and spent the 40 years in the desert with God.
So now we don't go to heaven, we get reincarnated? I too think that reincarnation appears to be the leading candidate. Good for you.

The dancing has started. :biggrin:

Hades
I’m not Christian; Dante’s Inferno is childish.

I liked the INFERNO-------Dante's "paradise" -----was damned dull

Google “one continent”.
I know...you won’t.

"interpretation"

how do you translate the term ZOO or ZU when used as an article from Hebrew into english
Gan is garden.
Zoo is not Gan.

Zu--zeh gan chayim
This is THE Garden of Life.

Reincarnation.
So now we don't go to heaven, we get reincarnated? I too think that reincarnation appears to be the leading candidate. Good for you.
Heaven?
Are you 2 years old?
Your soul resides in proximity to God depending on it’s dedication to attaining that goal.
It may take several life times.

Like a Muslim?
Nah, those don't cut it. Its a spiritual covering and one can't get that via human made cloth.

The dancing has started. :biggrin:

Will you go ahead and bring it so I can refute it already?

Forum List

Back