elderly Americans homeless rate highest since the great depression .

baby boomers [the elderly] are becoming homeless at a rate not seen in decades !

The article EXPLAINS how this ^^^^ is a cumulation of years of problems, including a minimum wage of $7.25 that (R) refuse to raise.
So, who cares about helping the poor, certainly not the (R) party.

bidennomicdemocratsstealandlie.png

The article EXPLAINS how this ^^^^ is a cumulation of years of problems, including a minimum wage of $7.25 that (R) refuse to raise.
So, who cares about helping the poor, certainly not the (R) party.
Anytime the issue comes up for higher pay they tell people they should get a better job.

Last edited:
My mother has been in the hospital and rehab for around 5 weeks after a illness and will return home Wednesday.....The perishables at her house I long tossed away.

Of course she will need groceries so we made a list today.....I added it up (mostly basic stuff) and discounting what I have at my house already to fill what's on the list it's looking like it going to run at least $150.00.

I'll suck up the cost because I can but damn, I can see how it would be hard on a oldster with nobody to help out.....I bet those that rent are really having to pinch their pennies due to Bidenomics..

My mother has been in the hospital and rehab for around 5 weeks after a illness and will return home Wednesday.....The perishables at her house I long tossed away.

Of course she will need groceries so we made a list today.....I added it up (mostly basic stuff) and discounting what I have at my house already to fill what's on the list it's looking like it going to run at least $150.00.

I'll suck up the cost because I can but damn, I can see how it would be hard on a oldster with nobody to help out.....I bet those that rent are really having to pinch their pennies due to Bidenomics..

Sorry to hear, I hope your mother will be better after all that she went through.

baby boomers [the elderly] are becoming homeless at a rate not seen in decades !

These kind of things should be the number one concern that our media and government is talking about. But we are being plagued by foreign issues in the media and from our government. It’s unacceptable.

Not to mention the violent crime waves across America.

It all goes back to the downfall of the American middle class. Patriotism being at an all time low, the rise of radical feminism ruining the workplace and the family life. Men acting like women

We don’t have good jobs in this country anymore.

The older you get the rougher a illness is upon you. She came down with Pneumonia. That takes more oldsters out than anything these days.

I know that

I hope she gets better.....

Don't you?

I know that

I hope she gets better.....

Don't you?
She is better.....She's going home the day after tomorrow.

You just have to resign yourself to folks of her age going away at any time....Then again we were never a touchy-feely bunch.

Hell, she had two roommates in the rehab/nursing home die in her room during the time she was there!

Forum List

Back