Elderly man , aged 85, dies after inhaling tear gas fired by Israeli forces

Israel Treated Gaza Like Its Own Private Death Laboratory

Israel tested out a "focused lethality" weapon that minimizes explosive damage to structures while inflicting catastrophic wounds on its victims.

The specific weapon is called a Dense Inert Metal Explosive (DIME). In 2000, the U.S. Air Force*teamed up*with the University of California's Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. The weapon wraps high explosives with a tungsten alloy and other metals like cobalt, nickel, or iron in a carbon fiber/epoxy container. When the bomb explodes the container evaporates, and the tungsten turns into micro-shrapnel that is extremely lethal within a 13-foot radius. Tungsten is inert, so it doesn't react chemically with the explosive. While a non-inert metal like aluminum would increase the blast, tungsten actually contains the explosion to a limited area.

Israel Treated Gaza Like Its Own Private Death Laboratory | Alternet

Watch "Rain of Fire White Phosphorus in Gaza by Human Rights Watch" on YouTube

Here we see Israel's smart weapons on full display.

Zionist children like Hollie take pride in accomplishments like this.

Certainly, that tells us a whole lot about Zionism.

Here we see the islamist, Mahmoud, whining about Israel taking defensive measures to confront "Palestinian" arab aggression.

You poor, Mahmoud. The Islamic terrorists you worship suffer one beat-down after another.

Israel Treated Gaza Like Its Own Private Death Laboratory

Israel tested out a "focused lethality" weapon that minimizes explosive damage to structures while inflicting catastrophic wounds on its victims.

The specific weapon is called a Dense Inert Metal Explosive (DIME). In 2000, the U.S. Air Force*teamed up*with the University of California's Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. The weapon wraps high explosives with a tungsten alloy and other metals like cobalt, nickel, or iron in a carbon fiber/epoxy container. When the bomb explodes the container evaporates, and the tungsten turns into micro-shrapnel that is extremely lethal within a 13-foot radius. Tungsten is inert, so it doesn't react chemically with the explosive. While a non-inert metal like aluminum would increase the blast, tungsten actually contains the explosion to a limited area.

Israel Treated Gaza Like Its Own Private Death Laboratory | Alternet

Islamic terrorism is fought with many weapons, Mahmoud.

21st. century weapons employed to fight a 7th century totalitarian ideology.

Enjoy the show.

Well firstly, your worn-out “Zionist” slogans will find a willing audience for a few of the islamist apologists but you shouldn’t think that clichés and slogans construct a useful argument..

See, no condemnation of her own extremists; just excuses.
Anyone who openly supports mass murder is almost as guilty as those who carry it out.

You're sick.

Here we see the islamist, Mahmoud, whining about Israel taking defensive measures to confront "Palestinian" arab aggression.

You poor, Mahmoud. The Islamic terrorists you worship suffer one beat-down after another.

Hollie---leave sherri alone----she is busy worshipping her "men" ---who excite her
with their accomplishments-----slitting the throats of infants

If the folks in Gaza would just follow peaceful pursuits, like sperm smuggling, there would be no need for Israel to have to protect itself from terror scum.

True story. :thup:

SweetpeaTWITTERlogo_normal.jpg

Peas.

Hollie---leave sherri alone----she is busy worshipping her "men" ---who excite her

and sperm smuggling...

and truck driving...

Even for you, that was pretty stupid.
Those are actual t-shirts the IDF wears.

And IDF soldiers have testified that their commanders told them there are no innocents in Gaza. They are all a target.

Explain to us why Israel uses vastly more expensive "smart" weapons as opposed to other types when targeting Islamic terrorist infrastructure.
Because they want to make sure when the target is a small baby, they're guaranteed to hit it.

As usual, a lot of "because I say so", nonsense.

Awww. Just having a little fun with Mahmoud, at his expense.

Mahmoud doesn't realize that walking around with the big sign on his back that says "Kick Me", makes him a target of opportunity.

Mahmoud doesn't realize that walking around with the big sign on his back that says "Kick Me", makes him a target of opportunity.

I am not Mahmoud, but I understand to a soulless Zionist like you Truth means nothing whatsoever.

You see nothing wrong with Israel murdering babies with chemical weapons or D.I.M.E. weapons.

You are a Zionisf, that says it all.

I am not Mahmoud, but I understand to a soulless Zionist like you Truth means nothing whatsoever.

You see nothing wrong with Israel murdering babies with chemical weapons or D.I.M.E. weapons.

What the fuck is a "Zionisf"?? :dunno:

Even for you, that was pretty stupid.

And IDF soldiers have testified that their commanders told them there are no innocents in Gaza. They are all a target.

Explain to us why Israel uses vastly more expensive "smart" weapons as opposed to other types when targeting Islamic terrorist infrastructure.
Because they want to make sure when the target is a small baby, they're guaranteed to hit it.

HE told you the Truth, Israel targets children.

That explains 344 children Israel targeted and killed Iin Cast Lead with those smart weapons Hollie loves to death.

The name of each child Israel has targeted and killed is set forth on the website founded by members of Israel's Knesset, B'tselem.

Zionists love giving that gift of death to children.

Palestinian, 85, dies 'after inhaling Israeli teargas'

Villagers say Israeli soldiers fired teargas canisters at them, one of which entered home of Saeed Jaser Alim

Thursday 2 January 2014*05.50*EST

Palestinian, 85, dies 'after inhaling Israeli teargas' | World news | theguardian.com

The Guardian reporting the story.

It is also reported that Mr Alim died after eating no fewer that 35,000 breakfasts. 'Tis my belief that it was all that bacon and eggs - oops! goat and eggs wot done 'im in.

Oh my, Mahmoud. Such melodrama.

Oh yeah, and what a horrible thing to be a "Zionisf".

That explains 344 children Israel targeted and killed Iin Cast Lead with those smart weapons Hollie loves to death.

The name of each child Israel has targeted and killed is set forth on the website founded by members of Israel's Knesset, B'tselem.

You're again getting a lot of unsightly drool on your keyboard, Mahmoud.

You continue to rattle on with your frantic claims of Israel targeting children yet you know that is a lie and you are unable to support your claim.

Would anyone like to explain to Mahmoud what a lie is and why it makes Mahmoud look like a fraud?

You continue to rattle on with your frantic claims of Israel targeting children yet you know that is a lie and you are unable to support your claim.

Would anyone like to explain to Mahmoud what a lie is and why it makes Mahmoud look like a fraud?

Leave Mahmoud alone-----today is friday----he is worshipping the god
of rape and filth and lies

I think that gang has to choose each week who is going to be the Mullah of the day to give the Friday sermon. I don't think there are any mosques in very small towns down South, so unless they want to travel to a larger city each Friday, they can take turns, maybe preternding they are the Ayatollah Khomeini come back to life.

I think that gang has to choose each week who is going to be the Mullah of the day to give the Friday sermon. I don't think there are any mosques in very small towns down South, so unless they want to travel to a larger city each Friday, they can take turns, maybe preternding they are the Ayatollah Khomeini come back to life.

Maybe they could all ride to the larger city in Achmed al-Jody's sperm smuggling 18 wheeler? :eusa_whistle:

Maybe they could all ride to the larger city in Achmed al-Jody's sperm smuggling 18 wheeler? :eusa_whistle:

Mosque can be any place of gathering. Worship does not need a particular place or building. A rug or towel and a general heading towards mecca is all they need.

Forum List

Back