Elderly man , aged 85, dies after inhaling tear gas fired by Israeli forces

Leave Mahmoud alone-----today is friday----he is worshipping the god
of rape and filth and lies

I think that gang has to choose each week who is going to be the Mullah of the day to give the Friday sermon. I don't think there are any mosques in very small towns down South, so unless they want to travel to a larger city each Friday, they can take turns, maybe preternding they are the Ayatollah Khomeini come back to life.

Maybe they could all ride to the larger city in Achmed al-Jody's sperm smuggling 18 wheeler? :eusa_whistle:

early in my youth-----I was taken to a mosque in Manhattan, New York. I did not
live in that state. I believe that there were some muslims around in my state---
I met one years before who told me his father was a pakistani diplomat----and now that
I think of it----I met another ----at the WORLD's FAIR---- (??) circ 1965----his name
was---- (?) Mahmoud or Muhummad MEDHI-----he was the schmuck who founded
what is today CAIR ------he was picketing the Israeli thingy----which was little more
than a small shack-----because one of our group was "kosher" ----we went there for
a kosher hot dog for lunch -----I was probably the only person who talked to him that
day. I saw him on TV-----I think "PHIL DONAHUE" (?) an audience participation
program------he tried to stand up and make a speech---but got thrown out. ---and I
heard him on radio HYSTERICALLY INSISTING "PITA IS ARRRAAABBB BREAD"
his proposition at that time was that jews have no right to sell felafel.
As it turns out ---this medhi schmuck was an intimate friend of sadaaam hussein
and funded by him. The '''"arrrraaaabbb bread" is consistent with BAAATHISM ---
which is actually simply naziesque ARABISM Sadaam was a Baaathist----as is
our good old friend ASSADDDD The interesting aspect of baathism is that it
crosses sunni/shiite lines. There are both sunni and shiite baathist pigs just as
there are both sunni and shiite nazis and sunni and shiite terrorists ----even worse--
there are sufi terrorists ----whether there are sufi baathists is information pending

schmuck medhi died about ten yours ago----reading his tributes
had me laughing for days

Awww. Just having a little fun with Mahmoud, at his expense.

Mahmoud doesn't realize that walking around with the big sign on his back that says "Kick Me", makes him a target of opportunity.

I am not Mahmoud, but I understand to a soulless Zionist like you Truth means nothing whatsoever.

You see nothing wrong with Israel murdering babies with chemical weapons or D.I.M.E. weapons.

You are a Zionisf, that says it all.

Oh my, Mahmoud. Such melodrama.

Oh yeah, and what a horrible thing to be a "Zionisf".

A fate worse than death.

I am not Mahmoud, but I understand to a soulless Zionist like you Truth means nothing whatsoever.

You see nothing wrong with Israel murdering babies with chemical weapons or D.I.M.E. weapons.

You are a Zionisf, that says it all.

Oh my, Mahmoud. Such melodrama.

Oh yeah, and what a horrible thing to be a "Zionisf".

A fate worse than death.

Only a mentally ill person can make such an idiotic statement like that.

As usual, a lot of "because I say so", nonsense.

HE told you the Truth, Israel targets children.

That explains 344 children Israel targeted and killed Iin Cast Lead with those smart weapons Hollie loves to death.

The name of each child Israel has targeted and killed is set forth on the website founded by members of Israel's Knesset, B'tselem.

Zionists love giving that gift of death to children.

You're again getting a lot of unsightly drool on your keyboard, Mahmoud.

You continue to rattle on with your frantic claims of Israel targeting children yet you know that is a lie and you are unable to support your claim.

Would anyone like to explain to Mahmoud what a lie is and why it makes Mahmoud look like a fraud?

The list of dead children and explanations of how each died, killed by Israelis, set forth in tables on B'TSELEM proves my claim.

Israel murders children and innocent civilians and your defense discloses you for the low life Zionist scum you are.

HE told you the Truth, Israel targets children.

That explains 344 children Israel targeted and killed Iin Cast Lead with those smart weapons Hollie loves to death.

The name of each child Israel has targeted and killed is set forth on the website founded by members of Israel's Knesset, B'tselem.

Zionists love giving that gift of death to children.

You continue to rattle on with your frantic claims of Israel targeting children yet you know that is a lie and you are unable to support your claim.

Would anyone like to explain to Mahmoud what a lie is and why it makes Mahmoud look like a fraud?

The list of dead children and explanations of how each died, killed by Israelis, set forth in tables on B'TSELEM proves my claim.

Israel murders children and innocent civilians and your defense discloses you for the low life Zionist scum you are.

That's rather harsh, Mahmoud. Here I am, trying to be helpful and to enlighten you regarding the Death Cult you're in thrall to and this is the thanks I get?

Such an ungrateful Mahmoud.

Palestinians killed by Israeli security forces

6731 in Occupied Palestine 72 in Israel

Fatalities | B'Tselem

Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces 1137 in Occupied Palestine and 73 in Israel

Fatalities | B'Tselem

One can go to these links and click on numbers killed and the name of each person Israel killed appears and details addressing specifically how Israel killed each person named.

That's rather harsh, Mahmoud. Here I am, trying to be helpful and to enlighten you regarding the Death Cult you're in thrall to and this is the thanks I get?

God save the babies of the world from the adult Hollie!

Fatalities | B'Tselem

Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces 1137 in Occupied Palestine and 73 in Israel

Fatalities | B'Tselem

One can go to these links and click on numbers killed and the name of each person Israel killed appears and details addressing specifically how Israel killed each person named.

6371 vs. 72.

The 72 should have been 0 but for the actions of Islamic terrorists.

I'm afraid you're on the losing side of the 21st century, Mahmoud. Islamic terrorism is always a losing prescription.

I'll be a happy camper when your Islamic terrorist heroes are laid waste. And really, at 6371 vs. 71, they already are.

God save the babies of the world from the adult Hollie!

Not to worry, Mahmoud. It is you and those you worship who are a yolk around the neck of humanity.

I'm sure we can all celebrate that Islamic terrorism, by far, is deadlier to moslems than it is to Infidels.

So thank you, Mahmoud. As you cheer on your Islamic heroes, they continue to kill and maim those like you.

Allahu really is Akbar, don't you think?

God save the children of the world from the child Hollie.

Sociopath Zionists are a threat to the rest of humanity.

Fatalities | B'Tselem

Fatalities | B'Tselem

6371 vs. 72.

The 72 should have been 0 but for the actions of Islamic terrorists.

I'm afraid you're on the losing side of the 21st century, Mahmoud. Islamic terrorism is always a losing prescription.

I'll be a happy camper when your Islamic terrorist heroes are laid waste. And really, at 6371 vs. 71, they already are.

Who will protect the children from Hollie?

And I oppose the killing you support, I am not the one in the wrong.

And you are reading the tables wrong, those numbers are all numbers of Palestinians Israel killed, Palestinians killed in the Occupied Territories and inside Israel.

Last edited:
God save the children of the world from the child Hollie.

Sociopath Zionists are a threat to the rest of humanity.

OH GOOD!!! sherri is back. Sherri ----you got the autopsy findings of that man
who "died of tear gas"??? I can assure you-----if he died of TEAR GAS INHALATION--
then there would be evidence thereof on autopsy-----how much did the lungs weigh?

and that INJURED ONE MONTH OLD INFANT-------did he survive?----you have the
information on his hospital course? ----the clinical manefestations of
tear gas injury to infants-------I sssure you----such stuff is PUBLISHABLE

I have notified THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE -----they are in tenderhooks
waiting for your information

Forum List

Back