Election denier Solomon Pana arrested for hiring hit men to shoot up offices and homes of Democrats

Whines the loser who can't prove or debate I'm a Fascist. Do you even know what one is?

Sure I can. Everything you post is fascist derived.

Because you ARE a fascist.

Really? Been to a dem run shithole lately?

You people are mental.
Investigating the investigators who investigated the attack on our country, and you want to talk about mental? :auiqs.jpg: Maybe you should see a shrink?

Investigating the investigators who investigated the attack on our country, and you want to talk about mental? :auiqs.jpg: Maybe you should see a shrink?

What attack on our country?

The millions of illegals you fascists are funneling in to the country?

Those invaders?

Go fuck yourself, traitor.

So go kill them is your solution, right?
You said that, not me. The first solution is to expose your "planted solution", and to make sure everyone understands this is exactly why your party has shot its wad.

Those invaders?

Dude, you need more than one shrink. One, to control your out of control anger, and another to control your lies. You keep supplying us with a non-stop reminder of why your ilk are in chaos mode.

You said that, not me. The first solution is to expose your "planted solution", and to make sure everyone understands this is exactly why your party has shot its wad.

Your language is the language fascists use to justify the mass murder of those they don't like.

Just pointing out what YOUR end goal is.

Little fascist

Those invaders?

Folks, it's the lies and hate from this post, coming from this Fascist Tea Party nut case, that has and will finish off the Republican party. This is their prescription for future defeats.

Dude, you need more than one shrink. One, to control your out of control anger, and another to control your lies. You keep supplying us with a non-stop reminder of why your ilk are in chaos mode.

Anger? I ain't angry. I am having fun making you spit and froth.

Try again, dummy.

Your language is the language fascists use to justify the mass murder of those they don't like.

Just pointing out what YOUR end goal is.

Little fascist
It takes a mentally disturbed, Tea Party hate mongering fool, with his lies and hate, to lay out this kind of bs folks. When your obsession is to call other folks Fascists, it's a safe bet, you are in fact a Fascist.

Folks, it's the lies and hate from this post, coming from this Fascist Tea Party nut case, that has and will finish off the Republican party. This is their prescription for future defeats.

Nope. We absolutely support legal imm

You dumbass, the legal immigrants, and a good portion of the illegal immigrants have escaped fascist shitholes like the one you are trying to turn this country into!

They aren't on YOUR side, you boob!

They are on OUR side!

They despise murderous swine, like you!

It takes a mentally disturbed, Tea Party hate mongering fool, with his lies and hate, to lay out this kind of bs folks. When your obsession is to call other folks Fascists, it's a safe bet, you are in fact a Fascist.
[/QUbooby!

What bs. Describe it in detail.

Anger? I ain't angry. I am having fun making you spit and froth.

Try again, dummy.
No you aren't. You are out of control. And it's for a reason. Your narrative is one that only includes lies, misinformation, and hatred. But please do continue. You all didn't devolve into the chaos/stupid party for nothing.

No you aren't. You are out of control. And it's for a reason. Your narrative is one that only includes lies, misinformation, and hatred. But please do continue. You all didn't devolve into the chaos/stupid party for nothing.

🤣🤣🤣 Yeah, sure I am. You loons are all the same. Project, project, project.

Nope. We absolutely support legal imm

You dumbass, the legal immigrants, and a good portion of the illegal immigrants have escaped fascist shitholes like the one you are trying to turn this country into!

They aren't on YOUR side, you boob!

They are on OUR side!

They despise murderous swine, like you!
You do? So how is this legal immigration hot shot; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

You think that door shouldn't open both ways?

We have the receipts. All you have is projection now.

Sure thing, super dupe! You can't even be original. Project, project, project. All you clods have ever been able to do. Whatever it is that you accuse us of, is in actual fact what YOU scumbags are actually doing.

Go piss up a rope. About all you are good at is making a mess of yourself.

Forum List

Back