Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

Abe Lincoln, a Real Republican said:

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad," he wrote. "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep. Denying elections is a step towards authoritarianism.

They're entitled snowflakes. They feel that they should be given power, even when they didn't earn it. And if they lose, it must be cheating.

This victim worshipping cuck mentality that conservatives have wholy embraced isn't new. Its the latest entitled argument starting with their dipshit 'birther' nonsense. Where if they lost, someone had to have cheated and fucked them over.

Every fascist, two bit dictator or local warlord that has ever tried to set up their own short lived junta has spewed whiny, snivelling denials of elections just like the GOP is now.

A little history for libs to chew on

The voting machines that the public does noe trust are a direct result of Florida 2000 when large numbers of democrat voters proved they were too stupid to fill out a paper ballot correctly

Then 20 years later libs were able to add no questions asked absentee ballots to their cheating tool kit and steal an election

Trump is calling for a return to paper ballots

And I’m demanding no absentee voting under any circumstances

Only then will whoever loses an election have to accept the results
Hmm…. The states you say cheated all used paper ballots, dope.
That’s how they were able to re-count them by hand and show that the machine count was accurate. :uhoh3:

And mailin ballots, jerk

Each mail in ballot is cued to a specific individual. Where did the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of 'fake' mail in ballots come from?

Let me guess.....another conspiracy you can't possibly back up?

Each mail in ballot is cued to a specific individual. Where did the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of 'fake' mail in ballots come from?

Let me guess.....another conspiracy you can't possibly back up?
How can it be when who we vote for is private?

Abe Lincoln, a Real Republican said:

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad," he wrote. "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep. Denying elections is a step towards authoritarianism.
You are absolutely right.

Which are paper ballots, dope. Requested by the voter. The State knows how many went out and how many were returned. No state found any discrepancies that suggested fraud.
Nonsense

The state is counting ballots without ever seeing the alleged voter

How can it be when who we vote for is private?

Identifying information is part of every mail in ballot. Usually a signature on the envelope.

The identifying information is recorded when the ballot comes in to make sure they're on the local voting rolls and that no other vote in that name has come in.

The identifying information is removed when the ballot is pulled from the envelope....with the ballot counted anonymously.
Your conspiracy relies ENTIRELY on hundreds of thousands if not millions of FAKE ballots.

What's your evidence? Not your story. But the EVIDENCE of fraud on this scale.

Utter bullshit as always.

Texas extended it's early voting.

The Democratic party has less than zero pull in Texas. So please tell us how the Democrats pulled that off shit brains.

You don't have a fucking clue of what you're talking about.

You're the clueless one. I talk about NY and their post 2020 voting issues and you as a lightweight come back and scream about "early voting" in Texas. Early VOTING was NEVER THE ISSUE. It was about 3rd party random PARTISAN people getting their grubby hands on the legal docs that ballots are. And having arrogant Billionaires BRIBING local registrars to insert Lefty activist orgs into their voting process. It is about COUNTMANDING the existing laws to identify a legal chain of custody on MAIL BALLOTS and overlooking the ABSENCE OF IDENTIFYING information or SECURITY PROCEDURES.

ALL in the name of a Covid emergency. And the Dems ran this assault on Democracy with finely tuned timing, COURT SHOPPING and MASSIVE activist infiltrations of KEY swing district Registrars offices.

So in the end -- all the lying "dog-face pony soldiers" could come out and SAY -- "the election was legal and EVERY ballot was counted" -- when the facts are that during normal SIMILAR elections you had mail-in ballot rejections in the order of 2 to 4% -- THIS ABNORMAL ELECTION only had mail rejection rates damn near zero. And all these PAID Zuckerbucks ACTIVISTS were given damn near a week to STRETCH OUT the election and FRANTICALLY and PARTISIANLY "CURE" the illegal ballots.

Show us your evidence of the hundreds of thousands if not MILLIONS of fake mail in ballots.
I dont have hard evidence, just the knowledge that cheating is possible

No losing side will ever accept an election where they even suspect cheating took place

Forum List

Back