Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

Ummm, poster j-mac...it is land, it is real estate, it is cropland, ranchland, pasture.....and dirt don't vote.
People do.

C'mon, I know you know that.

And yet idiot -- all that LAND has 2 senators and MANY house representatives. AND a governor and about dozen elected state officials.

Uh huh. Now show us all how they stormed the Capitol and are electing hundreds of election deniers around the nation, dope.
Democrats have been election deniers from 2000 on. And guess what, the SCOTUS heard their case. Trump did not have that chance. You are just a fraud denier.

I dont have hard evidence, just the knowledge that cheating is possible

No losing side will ever accept an election where they even suspect cheating took place

Your conspiracies aren't 'knowledge'. Nor is any rational person convinced by a story backed by nothing.

Either show us the evidence to back your fraud claims, or acknowledge its just a story you tell yourself, backed by jack shit.

Remember, the evidence contradicting your story is enormous.

Each mail in ballot is cued to a specific individual. Where did the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of 'fake' mail in ballots come from?

Let me guess.....another conspiracy you can't possibly back up?

You are describing absentee ballots

Unverifiable mail-in ballots were something totally different

Don't you look stupid.

I dont have hard evidence, just the knowledge that cheating is possible

No losing side will ever accept an election where they even suspect cheating took place

Actually, you do have hard evidence.
Several states arbitrarily changed the way that mail in ballots were handled without legally changing the way that mail in ballots were handled.

That is not in dispute.

You are describing absentee ballots

Unverifiable mail-in ballots were something totally different

Don't you look stupid.

I'm talking about Mail in ballots.

Where, pray tell, did these hundreds of thousands, nay MILLIONS of fake ballots come from? What is the evidence they ever existed?

So far, we have a story to support a story, to support a story, to support a story.....without facts or evidence at any point.

Its like when your ilk tried to pass off the dipshit Birther conspiracy as reasonable, with one conspiracy supporting another.

They're entitled snowflakes. They feel that they should be given power, even when they didn't earn it. And if they lose, it must be cheating.

This victim worshipping cuck mentality that conservatives have wholy embraced isn't new. Its the latest entitled argument starting with their dipshit 'birther' nonsense. Where if they lost, someone had to have cheated and fucked them over.

Every fascist, two bit dictator or local warlord that has ever tried to set up their own short lived junta has spewed whiny, snivelling denials of elections just like the GOP is now.

Your handlers bring this character back for the last 2 weeks of this election cycle?

Actually, you do have hard evidence.
Several states arbitrarily changed the way that mail in ballots were handled without legally changing the way that mail in ballots were handled.

That is not in dispute.

And that's 'hard evidence' of massive fraud? I don't think hard evidence means what you think it means.
You can't even factually established that hundreds of thousands if not MILLIONS of these fake ballots....

....even EXISTED.

Let alone were used to skew an election. Its a story, backed by nothing.

Your conspiracies aren't 'knowledge'. Nor is any rational person convinced by a story backed by nothing.

Either show us the evidence to back your fraud claims, or acknowledge its just a story you tell yourself, backed by jack shit.

Why do I have to do anything you tell me?

Do you have a hotline to an FBI gulag for enemies of the people?

Why do I have to do anything you tell me?

Do you have a hotline to an FBI gulag for enemies of the people?

You don't have to back your silly stories with evidence. You're not even ABLE to back your stories with evidence.

And that's 'hard evidence' of massive fraud? I don't think hard evidence means what you think it means.
You can't even factually established that hundreds of thousands if not MILLIONS of these fake ballots....

....even EXISTED.

Let alone were used to skew an election. Its a story, backed by nothing.

Hey Strawman -

It didn't take millions.

They targeted 5 areas

Neither side should have been comfortable

It's a thing
I understand that you don't want it to be.

Right here, assclown....

Forum List

Back