Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

The right to vote isn't IN the 26th amendment, Candy! Show me where that right is granted in the Constitution!
1666733778136.png

Abe Lincoln, a Real Republican said:

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad," he wrote. "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep. Denying elections is a step towards authoritarianism.
Doosh

So basically what you're inferring is that Democrats in Congress are millionaires but DON'T have guilty consciences? Liberals believe in charity if they're giving away someone else's money...not so much if it's their own!
No most Democrats are not millionaires DUHH. Until they write a book. You are totally clueless and yes I know about Pelosi. Lol

No most Democrats are not millionaires DUHH. Until they write a book. You are totally clueless and yes I know about Pelosi. Lol
Name a Democratic politician that's been in Washington DC for a decade that's NOT a millionaire, Franco! I challenge you to show me one!

You dumb fucktard, Dems ain't lifting no poor and needy.

Kool Aid much?
Way to keep voting for the lying swine who obstructs a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations it cetera et cetera. $2000 cap on Medicare spending, $35 limit on insulin a month and a whole bunch of other stuff you don't know about because you are a brainwashed functional moron change the channel stupid

So that's another ridiculous conspiracy you believe in. Everyone is corrupt right? Poor America. Change the damn channel
Kirsten Gillibrand$291,002Deb Fischer$248,001Saxby Chambliss$243,504Martin Heinrich$171,007Patrick Leahy$129,503Jeff Flake$83,001Christopher Murphy$82,502Debbie Stabenow$32,500Mark Pryor$8,500
Did you even look at that before you posted it, Franco? Those net worth numbers are for their net worth in 2012. Fischer and Chambliss aren't even Democrats! Not your best effort, Little Dupe Buddy! Care to try again?

Did you even look at that before you posted it, Franco? Those net worth numbers are for their net worth in 2012. Fischer and Chambliss aren't even Democrats! Not your best effort, Little Dupe Buddy! Care to try again?
I could care less there are several Democrats who are not millionaires there. There are still many. Obviously.

Jeff Flake is/was a marginal republican too....franco's a bloody freak.

Jeff Flake is/was a marginal republican too....franco's a bloody freak.
Who cares? There are six Democrats there who have less than 1,000,000. You people think that everyone in Washington is corrupt? In fact not that many are, even Republicans. They just lie because they are scared of trump and people/idiots like you. Oops brainwashed functional idiots politically of course

According to new statistics, Republicans are 74% of those who earn less than $100,000. In other words you're all a bunch of stupid ignorant rural chumps of lying greedy idiot rich lol
love you guys but seriously... where I live is 72% trump and they are lovely people but absolute brainwashed functional morons politically just like you. Just like adolf's greatest supporters lol...

Democratic Party Won't Admit It's Become the Party of …

1666739633166.jpeg
Jul 15, 2021 · Some 65% of the Americans making more than $500,000 a year are Democrats, and 74% of those who earn less than $100,000 a year are Republicans, according to IRS statistics. ... 2021 Tribune Content ...

Nope. They are what Cyber Ninja claims are POTENTIALLY impacted ballots. They neither claimed that these votes were fraudulent, nor that all of them where. They said they *could* be. A claim torn to shreds by the Maricopa county elections department

The actual vote tallies that CyberNinjas came up actually added about 300 votes to Biden's total, affirming Biden won. With even Cyber Ninjas confirming that there were no substantial differences in the voting tallies between the official tally and what they found.

Second, Cyber Ninjas has no experience in this kind of auditing effort. They are woefully uninformed on how votes are counted, WHY people might have voted from out of state in the last election, etc.

The Maricopa County Election Department, however, are experts in election law and voting procedures. And Maricopa County utterly eviscerated the Cyber Ninja report, calling out all the blunders, misunderstanding and hapless incompetence that these inexperienced souls managed in their 'review'.

Finding that 76 of 77 claims made by Cyber Ninjas were bullshit.

22 were misleading. The claims lead the reader to assume a conclusion that is not supported by the evidence. 41 were inaccurate. The claims include flawed or misstated analysis. 13 were false. The claims are demonstrably false and can be proven false using materials provided to the Senate.

Cyber Ninjas did such a shit, incompetent job that they have refused to turn over the documents, data details of their analysis to voting officials, being currently under a $50,000 a day fine until they do.

That's not something you do when your analysis holds up. Just ask the 2000 mules people.....who are similarly refusing to let anyone too close to their 'findings'.
And yet election deniers are on the ballot in every state, whether as congressional candidates or other elected officials. The fat man named trump started this whole mess when he could not admit he lost to the old man from Delaware. Well, I stand to be corrected. He started this mess EVEN before the first vote was cast. He has damaged our country more than any one person has before. Yet, he is the odds on favorite to win the repub nomination for the presidency in 2024. AMAZING!

You couldn't possibly blame your orange god for the FACT he lost. That would displease your master.

No fuck face; you've posted conspiracy theories which have no hope of ever having been proven remotely true.

Maybe you were running an experiment and I didn't want to take part.

Yes..the billionaire could only focus on 40 districts... Suddenly it was a shortage of resources in today's version of Conspiracy Times.

Meanwhile back in reality, Michigan sent 7 Republicans and 7 Democrats to the House. You'd think--well YOU won't think because it hurts you and you'd have to put your anger aside for a moment--that the plotters in this "brilliant designed" dastardly deed mixed with the alleged billionaire funding it could have slanted the race more for the Democrats.

I'm not embarrassed to mention data points that blow you out of the water.

Too much silliness there to even comment on.

So I'll just put the challenge to you; take your "proof" to court. What are you waiting for?
Unfortunately....
1666739842528.png

Forum List

Back