Elementary school shooting

We are talking about massacres at our schools, you fukwits.

Show some respect and leave off the false analogies and the irrational comments.

Change is coming, and you will be bound by it. Tru dat.

Obama is talking about talking, not talking about change. The only people that believe talking is going to fix this are the lefty loons who believe Obama means what he says.

You're not going to eliminate the big gun from start, we're long past that. Criminal's aren't going to surrender their assault rifles because you make them illegal, Plus...A lot of criminals obtain their weapons in the black underground market. There's underground machine shops that make guns, modify guns and make bullets.

The world would be a safer place if all countries got rid of their nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. How likely is that to happen? The reason they maintain them is for defensive/offensive purposes.
The solution is simple, but the political will is weak. Gun makers hold too many legislators in their back pockets. The NRA threatens congressmen with the same zeal Grover Norquist does. Gun owners are painfully myopic and the paranoid alway believe that there is either a criminal at their door or an official ready to confiscate their toys and ruin their day.

Here's the solution: Only bolt action rifles, shot guns and revolvers will be legal to keep. All other guns and accessories are to be turned in for a voucher providing a tax credit for any such equipment. After the turn in period has expired, any guns found will be confiscated and the owner shall be imprisoned for a period of no less than three years. If crimes are committed with such guns, the term is life without parole.

wow, you all don't even TREAT a murderer that harsh...and you're talking about stepping on INNOCENT people's SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS...you would look good in a brown shirt
The second amendment is not a death sentence. No one has a right to own military weapons except the military. The amendment provides "A WELL REGULATED MILITIA" to maintain a free state. It doesn't mean we must suffer the consequences of poor and ill informed minds when it comes to the ability to spray lead in mass quantities.

Last edited:
I wish nosmo made sense.

Meanwhile, explain to me how taking my weapons is going to increase safety for my children in school, where no weapons are allowed now? How does this address the issue of children being vulnerable to attack from crazed criminals who specifically target gun-free zones?

The solution is simple, but the political will is weak. Gun makers hold too many legislators in their back pockets. The NRA threatens congressmen with the same zeal Grover Norquist does. Gun owners are painfully myopic and the paranoid alway believe that there is either a criminal at their door or an official ready to confiscate their toys and ruin their day.

Here's the solution: Only bolt action rifles, shot guns and revolvers will be legal to keep. All other guns and accessories are to be turned in for a voucher providing a tax credit for any such equipment. After the turn in period has expired, any guns found will be confiscated and the owner shall be imprisoned for a period of no less than three years. If crimes are committed with such guns, the term is life without parole.

wow, you all don't even TREAT a murderer that harsh...and you're talking about stepping on INNOCENT people's SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS...you would look good in a brown shirt
The second amendment is not a death sentence. No one has a right to own military weapons except the military. The amendment provides "A WELL REGULATED MILITIA" to maintain a free state. It doesn't mean we must suffer the consequences of poor and ill informed minds when it comes to the ability to spray lead in mass quantities.

Strangely enough, federal law disagrees with you.

No you ignorant ass, the Constitution set this provision as a way to protect citizens from a tyrantical government. Placing citizen militias with bolt action guns against the military is insane. Thinking you are clever enough to fool anyone with your gun control idea fools no one but yourself.

The government has nuclear weapons.

Good for them.

You know who works in those nuclear plants?

Right wing conservatives. You don't find liberal nutjobs working those jobs. They're even more terrified of radiation than they are of guns.

Good for them.

You know who works in those nuclear plants?

Right wing conservatives. You don't find liberal nutjobs working those jobs. They're even more terrified of radiation than they are of guns.

oh darn..that's going to leave a mark:lol:

I went to school in Los Alamos. My stepfather worked on gloveboxes and I have friends who still work at the labs.

They aren't a liberal bunch.

Are you being punished by restriction on flame thrower ownership? Are you being punished by having mortars and shell kept from you? Is it a punishment to you not to be able to own an RPG launcher and the projectiles they launch?

Keep your guns. Just surrender the ones designed for military use, not sport.

I can build a flame thrower in any garage with rudimentary tools, denying me the right to buy one only comforts idiots.

The literalist reveals a shallow mind. The point is (and follow closely if you can) there are weapons designed for military use. The design mandate is the ability to kill as many people in as short a period of time as possible. Such weapons are fitted out with semi or fully automatic firing systems or a semi automatic firing system modified to act as fully automatic. They are also equipped with high capacity magazines to sustain that ghastly rate of fire. Such weapons have no legitimate civilian use and should never be in the hands of civilians.

Steps have been taken to keep some military weapons out of civilian hands. My position is the ban is incomplete. All military weapons must be out of civilian hands.

Now, pick some fly shit out of that ground pepper, or bring logic.

22 years in the Army and never once was I issued anything other than a 20 round magazine...........

The literalist reveals a shallow mind. The point is (and follow closely if you can) there are weapons designed for military use. The design mandate is the ability to kill as many people in as short a period of time as possible. Such weapons are fitted out with semi or fully automatic firing systems or a semi automatic firing system modified to act as fully automatic. They are also equipped with high capacity magazines to sustain that ghastly rate of fire. Such weapons have no legitimate civilian use and should never be in the hands of civilians.

Steps have been taken to keep some military weapons out of civilian hands. My position is the ban is incomplete. All military weapons must be out of civilian hands.

If the second amendment is designed to protect us from government tyranny, then it is only logical that suitable weapons must be available to meet the government.

You clearly are driven by your feelings and not logic in any form. Fortuantely cowards like yourself are not in abundance and the rest of us will defend your rights that you so freely discard.

steph, you are talking as if you are one one of the least intelligent posters on the board. Just telling the truth.

The laws will pass, and any of your wack crowed gets violent, that person(s) will die.

All of us are part of the social compact, and all of us will comply with the laws of We the People.

Dear, you don't understand. Some of you on the far right crazee gun crowd are going to go over the law, be caged either in a coffin or in a super max, and 90% of America will go "ho hum" and never think of those who do again.

:lol:
meds dear...and you should be telling the gang bangers, the mobsters, your gun tooten politicians that first, then come back and tell us legal gun owning citizens

Last edited:
Jake, please put the cap back on, and go back into the corner. When we want you to talk, someone more intelligent than you, like rtard or gaybiker, will shove their hand up your ass and work your mouth with their hand.

Really. Your jakisms aren't needed or wanted...by anyone. I have yet to see anyone on any side give you any props, ever. Well except for the occasional ignorant noob, who usually are schooled immediately.

You're like the most shunned person on the site, next to rtard and tdm. You guys are the trifecta of usmb pariah dogs.

If the second amendment is designed to protect us from government tyranny, then it is only logical that suitable weapons must be available to meet the government.

You clearly are driven by your feelings and not logic in any form. Fortuantely cowards like yourself are not in abundance and the rest of us will defend your rights that you so freely discard.
The second amendment is clear on the fight against tyranny. "A well regulated militia...wait for it... being necessary to the security of a free State! Well Regulated Militia! That leaves out anyone who would not follow and obey the regulations part of "a well regulated militia". And that leaves the safety aspect of this situation to the people. If the people want high capacity clips and rapid rate of fire weapons out on the streets, let's flood the streets with them! Surely things couldn't get much worse.

But if you agree that such weapons have no place on our streets, in our schools, in our theaters and campuses, then you have to agree that they are weapons deserving to be 'well regulated', like that constitutionally mandated militia.

It ain't 'feelings'. It's a logical way out of this maddness.

I can build a flame thrower in any garage with rudimentary tools, denying me the right to buy one only comforts idiots.

22 years in the Army and never once was I issued anything other than a 20 round magazine...........
Would a civilian need more fire power?

And yet, civilians arent allowed to own nuclear weapons.

And yet, civilians arent allowed to own nuclear weapons.

I'm sure you will relate that in a meanful way soon. At the moment it just looks lame.

The second amendment is clear on the fight against tyranny. "A well regulated militia...wait for it... being necessary to the security of a free State! Well Regulated Militia! That leaves out anyone who would not follow and obey the regulations part of "a well regulated militia". And that leaves the safety aspect of this situation to the people. If the people want high capacity clips and rapid rate of fire weapons out on the streets, let's flood the streets with them! Surely things couldn't get much worse.

But if you agree that such weapons have no place on our streets, in our schools, in our theaters and campuses, then you have to agree that they are weapons deserving to be 'well regulated', like that constitutionally mandated militia.

It ain't 'feelings'. It's a logical way out of this maddness.

It could have just as easily said something like "A large penis, being necessary to date a supermodel, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Would that mean that only people with large penises could own guns? Do you know what a subordinate clause is?

saveliberty, you don't have the right to own military weapons platforms. Read Heller.

Forum List

Back