Elementary school shooting

Damn......let's play stupid for a whole fucking week, shall we?

An assault weapon, for the purpose of this discussion, is a firearm that is too aggressive to be considered a tool for hunting or self defense under normal circumstances. It is designed to fire rapidly and take little time to reload.

You people all know what we are talking about. You are playing dumb because if you decided to treat the subject intelligently, you'd have to admit that you are wrong.

Freaks.

It doesn't bind them. You choose to selectively pick cases.
Please cite a mass shooting that did not include an assault weapon.

Please cite a mass shooting where the killer continued to shoot after being shot dead by someone with an assault weapon.
Do you admire these weapons so much that you're willing to rationalize everything in order to keep them?

Please cite a mass shooting that did not involve an assault weapon.

An assault weapon, for the purpose of this discussion, is a firearm that is too aggressive to be considered a tool for hunting or self defense under normal circumstances. It is designed to fire rapidly and take little time to reload.

You people all know what we are talking about. You are playing dumb because if you decided to treat the subject intelligently, you'd have to admit that you are wrong.

Freaks.

You are wrong but keep going.
Not too many civilians have a selective fire firearm.

Please cite a mass shooting where the killer continued to shoot after being shot dead by someone with an assault weapon.
Do you admire these weapons so much that you're willing to rationalize everything in order to keep them?

I did and no assault weapon has ever been used in in American school mass shooting.

I did and no assault weapon has ever been used in in American school mass shooting.
How do you sleep?

Oh I see what you're doing. You're redefining assault weapons.

Like you guys redefined babies and marriage. Got it. If you can't make the facts work, you change the definitions. Typical left wing lunacy.

You imposed the words "except criminals". Why do you imagine that?

And protection at any means is not protection but an open invitation to abuse the capabilities of the weapon. Take them away from everyone. EVERYONE and the scourge of assault;t weapons evaporates the way logic at an NRA convention evaporates.

It has noting to do with imagining Nosmo. You attempt to mislead or misrepresent what actually happens in the real world.

There are MANY assault weapons in American society. Only a handful are used improperly. You can't take weapons from criminals BEFORE a crime. You are not applying logic or being rational in the least.

Have you ever wondered why the tie that binds mass shooters is the assault weapon?

Assault weapons do not exist.

If you want a mass shooting that does not involve a scary looking rifle, most mass shooters use pistols, not long arms. The reason for this is obvious, if you think about it.

Freaks.

A single action revolver meets that definition, which is why I refuse to acknowledge it as a definition.

Oh I see what you're doing. You're redefining assault weapons.

Like you guys redefined babies and marriage. Got it. If you can't make the facts work, you change the definitions. Typical left wing lunacy.
I'm using saveliberty's very good definition of assault weapons:

An assault weapon's PRIMARY purpose is to supress an enemy. By delivering a large number of rounds down range, the enemy is forced to take defensive positions. This allows other troops to engage the enemy with sniper fire, grenades and other weapons to wound, kill or force a retreat of the enemy.

Unless saveliberty has suddenly become part of this "left wing lunacy", you are not being honest in what was expected to be an honest debate.

Maybe we should start calling the WMDs (Weapons of Mass Destruction). Maybe the nutters would like that better, because that is exactly what they are.

I'm sure you will. That's what propagandists do. Use language to scare people into huddling in a corner while they strip their rights, rape them up the ass, and then gas them.

If you want a mass shooting that does not involve a scary looking rifle, most mass shooters use pistols, not long arms. The reason for this is obvious, if you think about it.
You are not being honest.

I am not being honest? The fracking law that defined assault weapons defined them as things that sorta look like assault rifles. Assault rifles exist, civilian versions of assault rifles exist, something that sorta looks like an assault rifle is only a valid class if you think looks matter more than function.

For the record, it is actually possible to build a paint gun that would meet the definition of assault weapon under that law.

I am not being honest? The fracking law that defined assault weapons defined them as things that sorta look like assault rifles. Assault rifles exist, civilian versions of assault rifles exist, something that sorta looks like an assault rifle is only a valid class if you think looks matter more than function.

For the record, it is actually possible to build a paint gun that would meet the definition of assault weapon under that law.
When Congress debated the Assault Weapons bill that was sunsetted by the wise and beneficent George W. Bush and his shot gun shooting Vice President Dick "I shot harry!" Cheney, the debate centered around detachable stocks and bayonet mounts and flash suppressors and grips. Nothing that makes the weapons so deadly, but cosmetics. And that debate was framed by the NRA. Of course the legislation was ineffective, it was designed to be ineffective by the gun lobby.

Any new legislation must be comprehensive and inclusive and throughly rid ourselves of weapons more in tune with well regulated militias than civilians.

How do you sleep?

How can you sleep?

*Columbine
http://acolumbinesite.com/weapon.html

When Congress debated the Assault Weapons bill that was sunsetted by the wise and beneficent George W. Bush and his shot gun shooting Vice President Dick "I shot harry!" Cheney, the debate centered around detachable stocks and bayonet mounts and flash suppressors and grips. Nothing that makes the weapons so deadly, but cosmetics. And that debate was framed by the NRA. Of course the legislation was ineffective, it was designed to be ineffective by the gun lobby.

Any new legislation must be comprehensive and inclusive and throughly rid ourselves of weapons more in tune with well regulated militias than civilians.
The blood that will be spilt will be on your and others like you hands.

Forum List

Back