Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Oh ya, nailed it.

:cuckoo:

Yes nailed it

Trump is a fucking birther.....do you need any further proof of his lack of judgement?

I really don't need educating from Fauxcohontis.

She's nuttier than a squirrel's turd.

Far from it
She is a strong advocate for the rights of working Americans

What has she said that remotely qualifies as nutty?

That's she's Cherokee and stole minority jobs and that's just for starters.

She did not say she is full Cherokee. Nor did she steal jobs from minorities. The right wing echo chamber keeps you awfully busy.

She has claimed over and over again that she is part Cherokee from "family lore" and "her high cheekbones".

And Harvard described her as Native American. Gee did they take it she was First Nations because of her high cheekbones or did they list her that way because that is the way she described herself as a minority in legal directories that deans use when hiring?

She has claimed over and over again that she is part Cherokee from "family lore" and "her high cheekbones".

And Harvard described her as Native American. Gee did they take it she was First Nations because of her high cheekbones or did they list her that way because that is the way she described herself as a minority in legal directories that deans use when hiring?
Screen-Shot-2016-05-13-at-9.27.11-PM-300x215.png

CNN Rolls Out Two Witnesses and an Audio F

To be fair, that's not that hard. Megyn Kelly did it just by asking a question. Apparently Rosie O'Donnell did it too. I'm not even sure who she is but apparently she lives in Rump's head. No doubt looking for that "very good brain" that's supposed to be trapped in there.

By claiming to not know who Megyn Kelly is, you are proudly announcing that you strongly prefer to be uninformed. Way to go!

I know exactly who Megyn Kelly is. I just brought her name up. Even spelled her name right.

Reading-comprehend much?

And if that wasn't enough, I fixed the fucked-up nested quote too.

Did Trump pretend he was someone he was not to wit John Miller ..why is that OK ...does it not seem ..weird ? and what about denying it when there is all kinds of proof he did just that

Source: Politicususa.com
Elizabeth Warren followed up her speech that dismantled Donald Trump with a series of tweets this afternoon that left the billionaire fumbling for childish insult and blown completely out of the water.

In a series of tweets, Sen. Elizabeth Warren unloaded on Donald Trump this afternoon:

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) May 25, 2016

-SNIP-

Democrats, like Warren, shrug off Trump’s playground taunts and keep coming and coming and coming after the billionaire. Donald Trump has never faced anything like what Democrats are going to be throwing at him.

Over the last 24 hours, Warren has shredded Trump in a major speech and on Twitter. The Republican nominee’s response has proven her correct. Trump is an empty-headed, selfish, buffoon who is unfit to be president.

Read more: Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Go Warren go!!! Attack loserterianism and go for the throat!!!!

I think she is the president next go around, whether that will be in 2020 or 2024. She definitely brings the rain.

Elizabeth Warren followed up her speech that dismantled Donald Trump with a series of tweets this afternoon that left the billionaire fumbling for childish insult and blown completely out of the water.

In a series of tweets, Sen. Elizabeth Warren unloaded on Donald Trump this afternoon:

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

-SNIP-

Democrats, like Warren, shrug off Trump’s playground taunts and keep coming and coming and coming after the billionaire. Donald Trump has never faced anything like what Democrats are going to be throwing at him.

Over the last 24 hours, Warren has shredded Trump in a major speech and on Twitter. The Republican nominee’s response has proven her correct. Trump is an empty-headed, selfish, buffoon who is unfit to be president.

Read more: Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

I think she is the president next go around, whether that will be in 2020 or 2024. She definitely brings the rain.
She does pretend Indian rain dances too? This i gotta see

The lying bitch stole two positions that should have gone to a true minority.

According to a story in the Boston Herald, University of Pennsylvania law professor Stephen Burbank has said that “her appointment was based on the excellence of her scholarship and teaching” and her claim of Cherokee heritage “played no role whatsoever in her appointment.”

According to a Massachusetts genealogist, the only evidence of Warren's Indian heritage thus far discovered is a document identifying her great-great-great grandmother as Cherokee, which would make her 1/32nd Native American. Warren has called her claims a matter of "family lore."

Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwo...lating-elizabeth-warrens-native-claims-112543

Yes nailed it

Trump is a fucking birther.....do you need any further proof of his lack of judgement?

Far from it

She did not say she is full Cherokee. Nor did she steal jobs from minorities. The right wing echo chamber keeps you awfully busy.

Nope. She did not say family lore. Nor high cheekbones. Spend 5 minutes on Google and educate yourself. And then check out her accomplishments after you get that stick out of your ass:

"""She is an active consumer protection advocate whose scholarship led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Warren has written a number of academic and popular works, and is a frequent subject of media interviews regarding the American economy and personal finance.

Following the 2008 financial crisis, Warren served as chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). She later served as Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau under President Barack Obama. During the late 2000s, she was recognized by publications such as the National Law Journaland Time 100 as an increasingly influential public policy figure.

In September 2011, Warren announced her candidacy for the U.S. Senate, challenging Republican incumbent Scott Brown. She won the general election on November 6, 2012, becoming the first female Senator from Massachusetts. She was assigned to the Senate Special Committee on Aging; the Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee; and the Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee."""

This type of shit pisses me clean off. Pardon my french but it really makes me angry. Ward Churchill comes to mind and I start spitting bullets that the son of a bitch was able to play his charade for as long as he did.

-SNIP-

The new Trump-like Republican Party will pound her into paste.

You really don't understand how much you have relied on Republicans being passive little cucks to win elections.

The fake Indian, the one who lied and rode her cheekbones to the Senate said Trump is an insecure money grubber

Lol

"Lied" huh?

Link?
How does she know she's a Cherokee maiden? Well, she cites her grandfather's "high cheekbones," and says the Indian stuff is part of her family "lore." Which was evidently good enough for Harvard Lore School when they were looking to rack up a few affirmative-action credits.

Ah another reading comprehension flunkee.

I asked for a link to "lied". That requires proof of a negative.
I'm not seeing any.

And Frank knows this game, we've done it before. He lost.

And by the way "Cherokee Maiden" is a Bob Wills tune. Take it, Bob.

Last edited:

She nailed it

Oh ya, nailed it.

:cuckoo:

Yes nailed it

Far from it

Link?

That's three unanswered questions now, just today.

Care to go for what baseball fans call the Golden Sombrero? :rofl:

He punked the media. That's not the same as her stealing two major University positions from minorities.

Or do you not care about her stealing from minorities?
He punked you ..she did not steal shit...Trump paid no taxes ...Trump is schizophrenic...Trump denied he was John Miller even though he is on record admitting he was on some sort of mental thing pretending he was someone else

The fake Indian, the one who lied and rode her cheekbones to the Senate said Trump is an insecure money grubber

Lol

"Lied" huh?

Link?
How does she know she's a Cherokee maiden? Well, she cites her grandfather's "high cheekbones," and says the Indian stuff is part of her family "lore." Which was evidently good enough for Harvard Lore School when they were looking to rack up a few affirmative-action credits.

Ah another reading comprehension flunkee.

I asked for a link to "lied". That requires proof of a negative.
I'm not seeing any.

And Frank knows this game, we've done it before. He lost.
That is extraordinarily lame even for you.

Forum List

Back