Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

My work is done here. The parroting rubes have no evidence Warren was hired by Harvard because she claimed to be a Native American. No evidence to support their preferential treatment manufactured bullshit.

You have a guy on the very hiring committee who says he has no idea what these idiots are talking about.

You should all have to use this for your avatar:
You seriously took up that argument? Unbelievable.

I know, right? Easy gig.
I confess to the same thing-- it takes a certain sadism to watch people voluntarily dig themselves in.

Progressives are now telling us that Harvard looked at Lizzy Cheekbones and said, "A ha! There's Cherokee cheekbones!!!

Fucking morons. They just don't care how many times you point out the lies

"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof." -- Carl Sagan

"Yeah, but have you seen Lizzy cheekbones?"" -- ProgDuppes

Still nothing huh Frank? :itsok:

You keep at it now. "Nothing succeeds like failure", or something.

Dodging the question?
What should the income tax rate be for the bottom 40% of income earners?

I am fully satisfied with 0% until the above chart starts to shift. That is the rate that George Bush set
So you're fine with people mooching off the system. You realize 0% would actually be a tax increase, right? Because currently those people pay a negative rate.

They are not mooching. The bottom 40 % are hard working Americans who are the backbone of America. Why Conservatives would target the 40% of Americans who have manged to accumulate only 2% of our nations wealth is beyond me.
What is it Rabbi? You will not be satisfied until they have no wealth at all?
They use roads, bridges and other infrastructure and expect others to pay for it.
How is that not mooching?

They receive welfare and contribute nothing to society aside from additional mouths to feed.

They should start treating people on welfare, like they do people on unemployment, having to fill out job search paperwork every week, with verifying information so that they can check on it. There is no reason why these people should not be at least looking for work. Also, job training opportunities, etc. We need to give them a way out too.

My work is done here. The parroting rubes have no evidence Warren was hired by Harvard because she claimed to be a Native American. No evidence to support their preferential treatment manufactured bullshit.

You have a guy on the very hiring committee who says he has no idea what these idiots are talking about.

I know, right? Easy gig.
I confess to the same thing-- it takes a certain sadism to watch people voluntarily dig themselves in.

Sure, it's plenty easy when all you do is deny, deny, deny. :biggrin:

I know, right? Easy gig.

I think you spelled "demand" wrong... :eusa_angel:

I know, right? Easy gig.

I think you spelled "demand" wrong... :eusa_angel:

Did you know that I'm an princess? My daddy told me so. :D

let's see what a genuine Cherokee genealogist has to say about Lizzy Cheekbones

"Elizabeth Warren Information

Elizabeth Warren is a candidate for the U.S. Senate from the state of Massachusetts. She claims she is of Cherokee descent. She has come under fire for possibly using that claim to give her career a boost at a time when Harvard Law was under pressure to hire more minority professors. We have done extensive research on her ancestry and on the stories she has told trying to back up her claim. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest she actually had a Cherokee or American Indian ancestor. Despite repeated requests for her to release her personnel records from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School, she refuses to do so."

Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter Elizabeth Warren Information

Lizzy Cheekbones white great grandparents, not Cherokee

"The Great Grandparents
John Houston Crawford, the great grandfather of Ms. Warren, was the son of Preston H. Crawford and Edith May "Ede" Marsh. He was born in Laclede County, Missouri, on March 26, 1858. He was found on the 1860 US Census as John H. Crauford, living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his parents and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1870 US Census living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his father and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1880 US Census as JH Crawford, living in Grant, Johnson County, Arkansas with his wife, children and a farm laboror; race listed as white. He was found on the 1900 US Census as John H. Crofford, living in Township 12, CherokeeNation, Indian Territory with his children- RENTS; race listed as white, found on the regular census schedule, not the Special Schedule for Indians. He married Sarah E. Smith on September 2, 1904 in Laclede County, Missouri. He was found on the 1910 US Census listed as JH Crowford, living in Wetumka Ward 4, Hughes County, Oklahoma with his wife, two of his children and a step-daughter; race listed as white. He died January 23, 1924 and was buried in Wetumka Cemetery in Wetumka, Hughes County, Oklahoma.

Read more: Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter Elizabeth Warren s Ancestry - Part 1

I am fully satisfied with 0% until the above chart starts to shift. That is the rate that George Bush set
So you're fine with people mooching off the system. You realize 0% would actually be a tax increase, right? Because currently those people pay a negative rate.

They are not mooching. The bottom 40 % are hard working Americans who are the backbone of America. Why Conservatives would target the 40% of Americans who have manged to accumulate only 2% of our nations wealth is beyond me.
What is it Rabbi? You will not be satisfied until they have no wealth at all?
They use roads, bridges and other infrastructure and expect others to pay for it.
How is that not mooching?

They receive welfare and contribute nothing to society aside from additional mouths to feed.

They should start treating people on welfare, like they do people on unemployment, having to fill out job search paperwork every week, with verifying information so that they can check on it. There is no reason why these people should not be at least looking for work. Also, job training opportunities, etc. We need to give them a way out too.

That's how things were before Obama ascended to the thrown

Did you know that I'm an princess? My daddy told me so. :D

I can verify this....here's a pic I found of her grammy......Chrisahontas.
indian-3464.gif

"Lizzy Cheekbones".....:lol:

What a racist she is, huh? Thinking that she looks like a native American because of her pointy cheeks. Good Lord. :eek-52: If a person has pointy ears, does that make him or her a vulcan too?

Here, for the denialists -- ALL these people are at least part Cherokee (or in Churchill's case Iroquoi, the parent family):

MTE5NTU2MzE2MTg0NzQxMzg3.jpg
MV5BMTY3Mzk0NjE4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzM0MzQ2._V1_SY317_CR23,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Elvis-Presley-007.jpg
MV5BMTIyMTA1NTQ3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDMwMTM2._V1_SY317_CR18,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Burt_Reynolds__1742877w.jpg
MTE5NTU2MzE2MTgxOTIzMzM5.jpg
cf432ab039042055bc2b14d0250f0e96.jpg
MV5BMTY5NTY2MzM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYxMTAwNA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
ff5933094a89caf763a21f8188ba0d82.jpg

So tell us all about how Elizabeth Warren can't be Cherokee because she "doesn't look like it".

(Winston Churchill; Della Reese; Elvis Presley; Will Rogers; Burt Reynolds; Cher; Carmen Electra; Richard Dean Anderson; Rosa Parks)

Last edited:
"Lizzy Cheekbones".....:lol:

What a racist she is, huh? Thinking that she looks like a native American because of her pointy cheeks. Good Lord. :eek-52: If a person has pointy ears, does that make him or her a vulcan too?

Here, for the denialists -- ALL these people are at least part Cherokee (or Iroquoi, the parent family):

MTE5NTU2MzE2MTg0NzQxMzg3.jpg
MV5BMTY3Mzk0NjE4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzM0MzQ2._V1_SY317_CR23,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Elvis-Presley-007.jpg
MV5BMTIyMTA1NTQ3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDMwMTM2._V1_SY317_CR18,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Burt_Reynolds__1742877w.jpg
MTE5NTU2MzE2MTgxOTIzMzM5.jpg
cf432ab039042055bc2b14d0250f0e96.jpg
MV5BMTY5NTY2MzM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYxMTAwNA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
ff5933094a89caf763a21f8188ba0d82.jpg

So tell us all about how Elizabeth Warren can't be Cherokee because she "doesn't look like it".

"The Great Grandparents
John Houston Crawford, the great grandfather of Ms. Warren, was the son of Preston H. Crawford and Edith May "Ede" Marsh. He was born in Laclede County, Missouri, on March 26, 1858. He was found on the 1860 US Census as John H. Crauford, living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his parents and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1870 US Census living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his father and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1880 US Census as JH Crawford, living in Grant, Johnson County, Arkansas with his wife, children and a farm laboror; race listed as white. He was found on the 1900 US Census as John H. Crofford, living in Township 12, CherokeeNation, Indian Territory with his children- RENTS; race listed as white,found on the regular census schedule, not the Special Schedule for Indians. He married Sarah E. Smith on September 2, 1904 in Laclede County, Missouri. He was found on the 1910 US Census listed as JH Crowford, living in Wetumka Ward 4, Hughes County, Oklahoma with his wife, two of his children and a step-daughter; race listed as white. He died January 23, 1924 and was buried in Wetumka Cemetery in Wetumka, Hughes County, Oklahoma.

Read more: Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter Elizabeth Warren s Ancestry - Part 1

Forum List

Back