Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Trump should reveal 1/1024th of his taxes.
He did....

maddow11_0.jpg

No. She paid some Stanford liberal to find she may be 1.56% Indian. LOL! What a FRAUD!
You are unhinged dude.

This stupid shit is why you focus on POLICY AND NOT PERSONALITY.

EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN who mocked her heritage including me now look like childish fucking morons. You can now bet your last damn dollar that there will be ads with various GOP officials mocking her and the ad will end with her DNA results.

This is what happens when you play petty politics.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

And did you go secure yourself a cushy job by claiming to be a Native American?

Did she? Prove it.....

Haven’t you read the entire thread?
You are assuming he reads.

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

if only the rethuglican MOB cared even 1/64th as much about all the FRAUD in teflon don's orbit, huh?

chief warren did nothing fraudulent yet the MOB has been in hysterics over this for years...

team teflon should APOLOGIZE for all the INSULTS to Native American citizens and unwarranted ATTACKS AND BULLYING of VERY FINE PEOPLE.

Insulting Warren is not an insult to native Americans.

Trying to pass yourself off as Native American to get special benefits is.

"Trying to pass yourself off as Native American to get special benefits"

this is a parroted lie.. God frowns upon bearing false witness. :eusa_clap:

Why was Warren listed as American Indian and minority??????????????????????????????????????????

THE MOB chooses to ignore the facts of the matter...

THE MOB desperately NEEDS this FAKE NEWS talking point...

THE MOB needs to demonize FINE PEOPLE cuz their politics have NO MERIT. :eusa_clap:

"It is deeply unfortunate that the President of the United States cannot even make it through a ceremony honoring these heroes without having to throw out a racial slur. Donald Trump does this over and over thinking somehow he is going to shut me up with it. It hasn't worked out in the past, it isn't going to work out in the future"

Looking on as Trump derided Warren and heralded the three Navajo World War II heroes was a portrait of Andrew Jackson, a former president who signed the Indian Removal Act of 1830.

The act allowed the federal government to remove Native Americans from their land. Among the results was the "Trail of Tears," when roughly 17,000 Cherokees were forced out of Georgia at gun point and moved to present-day Oklahoma. Thousands of Cherokees died on the journey.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Monday the use of "Pocahontas" was not a racial slur...

At a Navajo veterans' event, Trump makes 'Pocahontas' crack - CNNPolitics

Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law - The Boston Globe
Lol
Political correctness has no morals to it, so you just need to shut the fuck up

THE MOB'S HYSTERICAL efforts to bully and demean VERY FINE PEOPLE is what "has no morals to it"! (derrp) :eusa_clap:

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

And did you go secure yourself a cushy job by claiming to be a Native American?

Did she? Prove it, or be one more voice lying, posting a half-truth, a rumor, an innuendo and of course character assassination.
She assasinated her own character.

Does Trump OWE Senator Warren A MILLION dollars for her taking the DNA test? :dunno:

me thinks he might owe her that money.... put your money where your mouth is, president trump

:lol:

I could only read a few pages of responses here; it’s deeply depressing to realize how incredibly ignorant so many of the posters here are about basic genealogy, genetics and American history. The allegations that 1/32 American Indian DNA is common are ludicrous, and anybody really with any common sense about American history and population demographics over time as this country developed would know that full well.

She has 12x the American Indian DNA of the most predominant ethnic heritage among American citizens, who are predominantly of Anglo Saxon European origin. She has American Indian heritage to the extent that she has always represented, a distant grandparent she never met. She has never used that status for any advantage in academia or her professional life.

And still you guys can’t shut up about her. The only thing wrong with Elizabeth Warren is that she’s a strong, intelligent and ambitious woman who makes sad little boys feel emasculated.

The New York Times disagrees with you, bub. Warren is just average for most Americans in terms of her Native American DNA. But most Americans don't try to get privileges due to their eensy beensy bit.

On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

These broad estimates masked wide variation among individuals. Based on their sample, the resarchers estimated that over six million European-Americans have some African ancestry. As many as five million have genomes that are at least 1 percent Native American in origin. One in five African-Americans, too, has Native American roots....

White? Black? A Murky Distinction Grows Still Murkier

No. She paid some Stanford liberal to find she may be 1.56% Indian. LOL! What a FRAUD!

The test result page does say that the person working on the sample did not know the identity of the sample donor at the time the work was done. Absent any proof otherwise, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

However, if you read all the way down to the bottom of the report, you find this interesting segment: "For Native American references, we used sample within the 1000 Genomes project of Native American ancestry; these samples come from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia. (It is not possible to use Native American reference sequences from inside the United States, since Native American groups within the US have not chosen to participate to participate in recent population genetics studies.)"

So she had her DNA tested to prove her tale of Native American ancestry - which has always focused on US Native Americans - by a group whose reference samples don't actually include any US Native Americans.

And at that, her claim to "Native American" is actually about half what your average white American can claim. Hell, I'M more Native American than she is, and you don't see ME going to around claiming to be one. You certainly don't hear me telling tall tales about how "my parents had to elope to escape racism because my mother was Native American" or asking my employers to list me as Native American ethnicity.
that's gonna leave a mark.
Yep, The test proves that she is even less of the ratio that most Caucasians in this country are...
But she has high cheekbones
Proves her original story as written in her book about having a distant Grandmother who was native American is credible due to scienrific evidence.

I could only read a few pages of responses here; it’s deeply depressing to realize how incredibly ignorant so many of the posters here are about basic genealogy, genetics and American history. The allegations that 1/32 American Indian DNA is common are ludicrous, and anybody really with any common sense about American history and population demographics over time as this country developed would know that full well.

She has 12x the American Indian DNA of the most predominant ethnic heritage among American citizens, who are predominantly of Anglo Saxon European origin. She has American Indian heritage to the extent that she has always represented, a distant grandparent she never met. She has never used that status for any advantage in academia or her professional life.

And still you guys can’t shut up about her. The only thing wrong with Elizabeth Warren is that she’s a strong, intelligent and ambitious woman who makes sad little boys feel emasculated.
Lol
Na, not really
1/1024 will NEVER be American Indian
No matter how much political correctness you put on it, the loopy kunt is a fraud.
So shut the fuck up

I was never on the bandwagon for her to have a DNA Test. I suspect it is quite common for people to have some Indian Ancestry in America. 1/32 Native American is practically meaningless. Of course if 1/32nd is the standard, then all of us are minorities of some sort.

Yes, but she apparently has LESS than most white Americans, and she runs around claiming to be Native American.

Trump's a jerk, and Warren never sought to profit from her heritage. Some of us thought it was "odd" that she thought her heritage was of any importance, or interest. However, a lot of us who feel that way think Mexicans and others don't share our heritage.

Personally, I think heritage is just a wedge issue that detracts from the fact that incomes for most of us are going to continue falling in real terms, or worst gives us somebody to blame other than the 1% who are reaping the profits.

Does Trump OWE Senator Warren A MILLION dollars for her taking the DNA test? :dunno:

me thinks he might owe her that money.... put your money where your mouth is, president trump

:lol:
i see you never read trumps quote. he said he's bring a DNA test and they could do it during the debate.

yet you wanna go bag on others for LYING and ignoring FACTS while you go do it yourself.

The test result page does say that the person working on the sample did not know the identity of the sample donor at the time the work was done. Absent any proof otherwise, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

However, if you read all the way down to the bottom of the report, you find this interesting segment: "For Native American references, we used sample within the 1000 Genomes project of Native American ancestry; these samples come from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia. (It is not possible to use Native American reference sequences from inside the United States, since Native American groups within the US have not chosen to participate to participate in recent population genetics studies.)"

So she had her DNA tested to prove her tale of Native American ancestry - which has always focused on US Native Americans - by a group whose reference samples don't actually include any US Native Americans.

And at that, her claim to "Native American" is actually about half what your average white American can claim. Hell, I'M more Native American than she is, and you don't see ME going to around claiming to be one. You certainly don't hear me telling tall tales about how "my parents had to elope to escape racism because my mother was Native American" or asking my employers to list me as Native American ethnicity.
that's gonna leave a mark.
Yep, The test proves that she is even less of the ratio that most Caucasians in this country are...
But she has high cheekbones
Proves her original story as written in her book about having a distant Grandmother who was native American is credible due to scienrific evidence.
Most Caucasians in this country have a higher ratio then she has, the Loopy kunt has no credibility

Lol
Na, not really
1/1024 will NEVER be American Indian
No matter how much political correctness you put on it, the loopy kunt is a fraud.
So shut the fuck up
Gee I thought you could get reported for shit like that.

Awesome. Eat that, assholes.

Eat WHAT? The fact that she proved us CORRECT?

Gosh, what a horrible blow that is. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back