Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Now the spin is she never said she is Native American?

Then why the fuck did she release a DNA test that she is 1/1024th Native American?
No weasel, she never said she was Cherokee.

Well, except for when she signed her recipe in "PowWow Chow" as "Elizabeth Warren - Cherokee."

Oh, and except for her story about how her parents had to elope because of her father's family's racism against her mother for being "Part-Cherokee and part-Delaware". And do NOT try to tell me, "Well, that's her mother, not her".

They're right out on the very end of the plank and the sharks are gathering.

Jo

Ever see "Pirates of the Caribbean"? I'm like the Quartermaster in the scene where the chick is walking the plank, and he growls, "Too slow!" and stomps on the end of the plank to shake her off.

Ever see a single one of those posts you've been searching for for the last two days where I employed a Composition Fallacy?

No of course you haven't. That's why you ran away.

Then why the fuck did she release a DNA test that she is 1/1024th Native American?

Well, except for when she signed her recipe in "PowWow Chow" as "Elizabeth Warren - Cherokee."

Oh, and except for her story about how her parents had to elope because of her father's family's racism against her mother for being "Part-Cherokee and part-Delaware". And do NOT try to tell me, "Well, that's her mother, not her".

Jo

Ever see "Pirates of the Caribbean"? I'm like the Quartermaster in the scene where the chick is walking the plank, and he growls, "Too slow!" and stomps on the end of the plank to shake her off.

Ever see a single one of those posts you've been searching for for the last two days where I employed a Composition Fallacy?

odd. normally people just run away from you when looking for civil conversation.

Jo

odd. normally people just run away from you when looking for civil conversation.

Yes, odd people do run away from me when I challenge them, because I know what I posted and I know they're pulling accusations out of their ass. So as soon as I call 'em on that, they run away like Cecilie1200 did here. Because they don't have the metaphorical stones to admit they pulled it out of their ass.

So they run away. And that is odd, I agree. :dunno:

Seriously, liberals, what is my cousins ethnicity?

Is he French or Cuban?

He was raised Cuban but his DNA is French, so what is he?

No, all that we’re saying is her tests prove there is Indian blood in her.

Actually, it is my understanding the DNA test did NOT match her to any particular Indian tribe or as American Indian specifically. That they found the 0.001% DNA group to be a good fit to Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian DNAs of the middle Americas, and that would seem to agree well with that chart I believe YOU posted days ago in this thread or in one of the others on Warren.
She was a match to Native American Indians. The percentage could be 1.6% or even higher. It neither confirmed nor rejected her connection to the Cherokee tribe.

Jo

Yes, odd people do run away from me when I challenge them, because I know what I posted and I know they're pulling accusations out of their ass. So as soon as I call 'em on that, they run away like Cecilie1200 did here. Because they don't have the metaphorical stones to admit they pulled it out of their ass.

I'm quite odd and I regularly trash you. Sorry

Actually, it is my understanding the DNA test did NOT match her to any particular Indian tribe or as American Indian specifically. That they found the 0.001% DNA group to be a good fit to Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian DNAs of the middle Americas, and that would seem to agree well with that chart I believe YOU posted days ago in this thread or in one of the others on Warren.
She was a match to Native American Indians. The percentage could be 1.6% or even higher. It neither confirmed nor rejected her connection to the Cherokee tribe.

Thanks for that. Now provide the source documentation where you learned that because you are the ONLY person I've heard that from!

:SMILEW~130:

5p3tvSO.jpg

LOLOL

Look at how excited y’all get when I make a mistake.
We are in a constant state of excitement with every post you make. If she’s 1/1,024th, her mom at best is 1/512th.
Wrong as always. 1/512 was her mom’s worst case. Her best is 1/16.
warren herself showed to be no better than 1/64th which would make her mom, and i'll do this your way, 2/64th. you're again missing a generation.
Holyshit. :eusa_doh:

Again, pay attention. We’re talking about her mom. If Elizabeth Warren’s range is 1/64 - 1/1024, what do you think her mom’s range is?

And why do you refuse to answer the question, who told you no Indian blood was used in her DNA test?
what is 1/2 of 1/64th again?

hint - it's NOT 1/16th as you say above.

can you please for the love of god stop being so fundamentally stupid about math?
/-----/ And there is this: “You Can’t Out-Trump Trump”: Elizabeth Warren Shows How to Lose in 2020
The Warren story can be traced back more than 30 years. Beginning in 1986, she listed herself as a minority in a national directory of law professors for nearly a decade while teaching at the University of Texas and University of Pennsylvania. She once contributed to a Native American cookbook as “Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee.” She told Harvard Law School that she was Native American, and was identified that way in Harvard records without objection. It’s illogical to suggest that these claims were the reason she was able to climb to the pinnacle of American public life, but they do come off as a little weird, worthy of further inspection and kitchen-table conversation. And the whole story is perfect chum for Trump.

tell us bright boy - how can that be when the native american indian DNA *was not fucking used* in the test?

god damn you're just intentionally an idiot.

She isn’t Indian.

Deal with it and call her out as you would have called out Trump if he claimed he was Indian.
She’s part Indian.
shit, only on halloween.

good thing for her that her day is coming.

then going.

Jo

dude - you're so sad you look for an argument at the jack in the box drive thru.

The report states point-blank that narrowing down to a particular tribe would be impossible, that it's looking for racial content. There's nothing in the report at all about "Cherokee" anything. Nor does it suggest it's "a good fit (or any kind of fit) to Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian DNAs of the middle Americas". Rather it notes that its racial genomes for Native Americans are derived from there because genomes from the US are not available. That does not make the subject "Peruvian" since "Peru" is a political construct, not a "race".

If genomes from the US were available it's logical to expect more might be found since, as the report also states, "Because available samples do not provide complete coverage of all Native American groups, some segments with Native American ancestry may be missed".

The report states point-blank that narrowing down to a particular tribe would be impossible, that it's looking for racial content. There's nothing in the report at all about "Cherokee" anything. Nor does it suggest it's "a good fit (or any kind of fit) to Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian DNAs of the middle Americas". Rather it notes that its racial genomes for Native Americans are derived from there because genomes from the US are not available. That does not make the subject "Peruvian" since "Peru" is a political construct, not a "race".

If genomes from the US were available it's logical to expect more might be found since, as the report also states, "Because available samples do not provide complete coverage of all Native American groups, some segments with Native American ancestry may be missed".
then go bitch at the guy who did the test and used their DNA.

and demand fries with that.

Thanks for that. Now provide the source documentation where you learned that because you are the ONLY person I've heard that from!
https://mk0elizabethwarh5ore.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Bustamante_Report_2018.pdf

tell us bright boy - how can that be when the native american indian DNA *was not fucking used* in the test?

LOLOL

You crack me up. Thanks for the laugh.

LOLOL

tired of laughing at the mirror?

LOLOL

tired of laughing at the mirror?
LOL

Really??

^^^ That’s your comeback?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Your previous comment revealed your ignorance and deserved to be ridiculed.

Forum List

Back