Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

I did. That’s why I know you’re crazy since I could find no quotes where she talked about her cheekbones. That’s why you can’t quote her.

It has already been quoted in this thread, dumbass! That's why you are a f-ing liberal. You never learned how to read!
Now you’re simply lying. :rolleyes: No one in this thread quoted her talking about her cheekbones. The closest you can find is her talking about her mother’s cheekbones. Are you always this stupid?
this coming from someone who is willing to say 0.097% is enough to prove they're indian.

if this were trump making the claim with the same results, there's simply no way in hell you'd be defending trump saying he's indian. the ONLY reason you're doing this is because you either simply will toe the party line at any and all cost, or you're simply trolling.

either way - it's a dick move.
What I actually said is her DNA test proves there’s Indian blood in her lineage. And her percentage can be 1.6% or even higher.

She is not Indian.

I am 98.9% chimpanzee. I don’t say I am a chimpanzee.

Dude, just stop it. If Trump claimed he was Indian, and his DNA came back 1/1024th, you would be blasting him.

Stop being a hypocrite.
If his blood came back 1/4 Indian, they would be blasting him.

Actually, it is my understanding the DNA test did NOT match her to any particular Indian tribe or as American Indian specifically. That they found the 0.001% DNA group to be a good fit to Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian DNAs of the middle Americas, and that would seem to agree well with that chart I believe YOU posted days ago in this thread or in one of the others on Warren.
She was a match to Native American Indians. The percentage could be 1.6% or even higher. It neither confirmed nor rejected her connection to the Cherokee tribe.
tell us bright boy - how can that be when the native american indian DNA *was not fucking used* in the test?

god damn you're just intentionally an idiot.
LOLOL

You crack me up. Thanks for the laugh.
tired of laughing at the mirror?
LOL

Really??

^^^ That’s your comeback?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Your previous comment revealed your ignorance and deserved to be ridiculed.
ah hell for $1.91 and 3 well placed gummy bears ill reveal my ignorance anytime.

and people would still take me more seriously than you.

It has already been quoted in this thread, dumbass! That's why you are a f-ing liberal. You never learned how to read!
Now you’re simply lying. :rolleyes: No one in this thread quoted her talking about her cheekbones. The closest you can find is her talking about her mother’s cheekbones. Are you always this stupid?
this coming from someone who is willing to say 0.097% is enough to prove they're indian.

if this were trump making the claim with the same results, there's simply no way in hell you'd be defending trump saying he's indian. the ONLY reason you're doing this is because you either simply will toe the party line at any and all cost, or you're simply trolling.

either way - it's a dick move.
What I actually said is her DNA test proves there’s Indian blood in her lineage. And her percentage can be 1.6% or even higher.

She is not Indian.

I am 98.9% chimpanzee. I don’t say I am a chimpanzee.

Dude, just stop it. If Trump claimed he was Indian, and his DNA came back 1/1024th, you would be blasting him.

Stop being a hypocrite.
If his blood came back 1/4 Indian, they would be blasting him.

If Rump's blood showed 1/4 Indian he'd say "I don't look like Indian to me -- I don't look like Indian to Indians".

Member that? What a hoot.

Now the spin is she never said she is Native American?

Then why the fuck did she release a DNA test that she is 1/1024th Native American?
No, all that we’re saying is her tests prove there is Indian blood in her.

Actually, it is my understanding the DNA test did NOT match her to any particular Indian tribe or as American Indian specifically. That they found the 0.001% DNA group to be a good fit to Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian DNAs of the middle Americas, and that would seem to agree well with that chart I believe YOU posted days ago in this thread or in one of the others on Warren.

The report states point-blank that narrowing down to a particular tribe would be impossible, that it's looking for racial content. There's nothing in the report at all about "Cherokee" anything. Nor does it suggest it's "a good fit (or any kind of fit) to Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian DNAs of the middle Americas". Rather it notes that its racial genomes for Native Americans are derived from there because genomes from the US are not available. That does not make the subject "Peruvian" since "Peru" is a political construct, not a "race".

If genomes from the US were available it's logical to expect more might be found since, as the report also states, "Because available samples do not provide complete coverage of all Native American groups, some segments with Native American ancestry may be missed".

Except that genealogist for the Cherokee nations say Tanto is full of shit. None of them mention any of your feeble cut and pasted material. Even you know Warren lied. No professional backs anything near your assertion. Here, you can have your ass back now.

Then why the fuck did she release a DNA test that she is 1/1024th Native American?

The report states point-blank that narrowing down to a particular tribe would be impossible, that it's looking for racial content. There's nothing in the report at all about "Cherokee" anything. Nor does it suggest it's "a good fit (or any kind of fit) to Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian DNAs of the middle Americas". Rather it notes that its racial genomes for Native Americans are derived from there because genomes from the US are not available. That does not make the subject "Peruvian" since "Peru" is a political construct, not a "race".

If genomes from the US were available it's logical to expect more might be found since, as the report also states, "Because available samples do not provide complete coverage of all Native American groups, some segments with Native American ancestry may be missed".

Except that genealogist for the Cherokee nations say Tanto is full of shit. None of them mention any of your feeble cut and pasted material. Even you know Warren lied. No professional backs anything near your assertion. Here, you can have your ass back now.
hey - nevermind the cherokee nation says she's full of shit. faun knows she's really one of 'em.

He's not a 'genealogist', he didn't say anybody was full of shit, and once AGAIN ****NOTHING ANYWHERE**** in the report says anything at all about any "Cherokee" anyway. So bite my crank.

He's not a 'genealogist', he didn't say anybody was full of shit, and once AGAIN ****NOTHING ANYWHERE**** in the report says anything at all about any "Cherokee" anyway. So bite my crank.
so you admit the report didn't back up her claims of high cheekbones and running away in the night cause her moms cherokee heritage was looked down upon.

got it.

no more use for this man, your honor.

so you admit the report didn't back up her claims of high cheekbones and running away in the night cause her moms cherokee heritage was looked down upon.

got it.

But it’s fun pulling the thread.

They dumbass, they. And they have degrees in this shit, you? Google. The fact remains, no one who matters backed her assertion with any scientific facts and you only got google. You lost this one dude.

got it.

I didn't make any of those claims DID I, DUMBASS.

They dumbass, they. And they have degrees in this shit, you? Google. The fact remains, no one who matters backed her assertion with any scientific facts and you only got google. You lost this one dude.

READ YOUR OWN POST, Shitferbrains. How the fuck is "that geneaologist" a "they"? Read much?

got it.

I didn't make any of those claims DID I, DUMBASS.
oh i dont know to be honest.

you start talking, i stop listening. pretty much a matched set.

READ YOUR OWN POST, Shitferbrains. How the fuck is "that geneaologist" a "they"? Read much?

That the best you can do? You are the one trying to say you know more about Indian DNA then Indian geneogist, not me. Stop being petty and dumb.

That the best you can do? You are the one trying to say you know more about Indian DNA then Indian geneogist, not me. Stop being petty and dumb.
he'd pretty much just stop being at that point...

Nor does it suggest it's "a good fit (or any kind of fit) to Mexican/Colombian/Peruvian DNAs of the middle Americas".

Thanks, I now have and have read the report myself. I guess you didn't see figure 2 where it indeed matches Warren's test sample spurious DNA as being as good of a match to Mexican/Central American DNA as anything else.

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 10.37.02 PM.png

The Tepehuano are related to the Aztecs and the Mixe are related to the Oaxacan region of southern Mexico.

And the report indicates that Warren is at least 99.99 to 99.999% European and 0.001% something else related to the Native Americas. So she has a trace of NA in her, that doesn't make her American Indian or barely even "part" NA. She'd need sixty-four times more NA DNA in her to even be considered indigenous to actual native americans.

Last edited:
C'mon gives a break if Warren is a Cherokee this is an eagle for heavens sake....enough of the stupidity pleazeeeeeeee

JtmpGyD.jpg

Maxine Waters 1/3rd Horny Toad 1/3rd James Brown 1/3rd Used Depends Diaper that was dropped off at a sears parking lot

Forum List

Back