Elon Musk's Offer to Kamala Harris After Trump Interview.

Your right, she is already on the Time magazine cover. Though they couldn't explain why, nor could she, her surrogates spoke to Time.
she's in good company.

1723558940315.png

No one, it was the scuttlebutt from the usual suspects when he was negotiating debate terms.
Oh, so you're just spouting more made up bullshit.

Cool.

And par for the course with you tRumplings.

Kudos for admitting though.

Neither are you, but I'm giving you a chance to offer something redeeming instead of your usual run-and-hide-like-a-coward. :)

This is why people get tired of you, your insatiable need for attention and to be honest you bring nothing to the table but childish left loon bs. Go annoy someone else with it.

They got to keep that sloppy fuck in the Candidate Protection Protection.... locked down like a lethal virus. Well, come to think of it, it IS a lethal virus.

This is what happens when that ignorant slut tries to say something: (VIEWER WARNING: side effects from watching this shit show include projectile vomiting, spontaneous combustion and thoughts of suicide.)

Elon Musk. What a joke. He's a loon with lots of money. Saving up his sperm to colonize Mars (true story - look it up).
Not a good idea having a bunch of sickly inbred Musks, populating Mars.... there better be sperm from a thousand other, non related men to populate as well in order to keep a healthier population....!!!

This is why people get tired of you, your insatiable need for attention and to be honest you bring nothing to the table but childish left loon bs. Go annoy someone else with it.
No. You have this habit of not answering questions when they're put to you and you also make snarky replies to posters and then run and hide.

I honestly don't know why you expend the energy.
There are plenty of echo chambers on the Internet that would be more suited to your proclivities.

No. You have this habit of not answering questions when they're put to you and you also make snarky replies to posters and then run and hide.

I honestly don't know why you expend the energy.
There are plenty of echo chambers on the Internet that would be more suited to your proclivities.

Go away. Seriously

These allegations are not slanderous. Musk has been sued multiple times for running a toxic racist and misogynist workplace. And he’s lost every one of those lawsuits.

Musk was born and raised in Apartheid South Africa to a wealthy South African businessman. He comes by his racism and misogyny honestly.

The first thing that Mark did when he got to Twitter was to fire a bunch of the staff, cut back their perks, and get rid of censorship. The platform has been in decline ever since.

Musk recently signed a deal to manufacture, electric vehicles with the Chinese government. Republicans don’t seem to have a problem with an American defence contractor dealing with the Chinese. And that’s in addition to blocking internet access to Ukrainian attacks on Russian ships.

Why would I have any interest in what this man has to say?

Wait a minute here. He cut staff at Twitter because it was losing an exorbitant amount of money. Unlike the government, he can't just print cash to pay his staff. Cut backs were needed or the company would be insolvent.

His background doesn't make him a racist. Simply being wealthy in a place doesn't make him racist.

Why does being a journalist mean you get to shill for a candidate and avoid your proposed in kind campaign contributions?

It's the same flawed logic people used when saying you give up your 1st amendment rights automatically when you try to sell something.
-It doesn't mean that.... so why pretend it does?

-Not certain what you are referring to....Marty?

Wait a minute here. He cut staff at Twitter because it was losing an exorbitant amount of money. Unlike the government, he can't just print cash to pay his staff. Cut backs were needed or the company would be insolvent.

His background doesn't make him a racist. Simply being wealthy in a place doesn't make him racist.
fyi
If memory serves, Twitter wasn't losing an exorbitant amount of money, until Elon Musk bought it....

Musk paid a really, really, really high top dollar for it.

The company he bought was already losing cash. Elon bought it because he wanted to turn it into his own little bastion of "free speech". But he overpaid for it. So he started slashing employees and allowing the shit to run rampant again. In addition, he tried several methods of generating income that people saw right through and didn't buy. Finally, the advertising dollars starting going elsewhere. And X-Twitter is now down to about 15B of value.

An absolute genius at business I'd say. :) One of the many reasons he and Trump get along so well.
Is Musk a racist? In all likelyhood. But then again, so is Trump. Musk was raised in apartheid South Africa. I'm sure it was ingrained into him early.

The company he bought was already losing cash. Elon bought it because he wanted to turn it into his own little bastion of "free speech". But he overpaid for it. So he started slashing employees and allowing the shit to run rampant again. In addition, he tried several methods of generating income that people saw right through and didn't buy. Finally, the advertising dollars starting going elsewhere. And X-Twitter is now down to about 15B of value.

An absolute genius at business I'd say. :) One of the many reasons he and Trump get along so well.
Is Musk a racist? In all likelyhood. But then again, so is Trump. Musk was raised in apartheid South Africa. I'm sure it was ingrained into him early.

You have zero proof of that, you smearing sack of shit.

And again with the "Trump = racist" bullshit.

Forum List

Back