Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
America was founded on treason from Britain. Treason is an American value. The idea that treason is immoral is bogus. The CSA was founded in the same vain as the United States, the right for political self-determination and self-governance through separation. So since you all oppose secession and treason, I take it everyone here would have supported the British Crown right?

The Confederacy was America's last hope. The war was NOT about negroes or slavery; It was about the rights of states to govern themselves without outside interference. Had northerners known the truth, there would have been no war. Instead, we had 600,000 white brothers die to assist in the Jew takeover of the US. By 1913, only 50 years after the war, the Jews declared victory by establishing the Federal Reserve Bank ( a privetely owned Jewish bank, btw) assuring Zionist control of the country. The Union army did not win the war. The Jews won and have raped our people ever since.

The Confederacy was America's last hope. The war was NOT about negroes or slavery; It was about the rights of states to govern themselves without outside interference. Had northerners known the truth, there would have been no war. Instead, we had 600,000 white brothers die to assist in the Jew takeover of the US. By 1913, only 50 years after the war, the Jews declared victory by establishing the Federal Reserve Bank ( a privetely owned Jewish bank, btw) assuring Zionist control of the country. The Union army did not win the war. The Jews won and have raped our people ever since.
Having not had much interaction with you before, thank you for saving me the time in any consideration I might have had with taking you seriously.

You can claim ignorance only so long. It was definitely about slavery. Why was it the first thing mentioned in the articles of succession for several states then?

You can claim ignorance only so long. It was definitely about slavery. Why was it the first thing mentioned in the articles of succession for several states then?

If it was about slavery, how come the Confederate states rejected Fed. Gov's invitation to remain in the Union when they were guaranteed slavery(see original 13th Amendment).

The war was primarily about tariffs. The southern states paid the majority of the tariffs, the majority of this revenue was given to northern states(propping up northern industrialists).

The war was all about money.

LOL

Sure it was

If it was about slavery, how come the Confederate states rejected Fed. Gov's invitation to remain in the Union when they were guaranteed slavery(see original 13th Amendment).

The war was primarily about tariffs. The southern states paid the majority of the tariffs, the majority of this revenue was given to northern states(propping up northern industrialists).

If the war was not about slavery, why did the Confederate Constitution follow the US Constitution except for a guaranty of slavery

Why did every state mention slavery as a reason for secession?

Revisionist history is amazing

If the war was not about slavery, why did the Confederate Constitution follow the US Constitution except for a guaranty of slavery

I never said they were abolitionists...

Can you read?

Can you read?

So they created a government identical to the US except it guaranteed slavery?

Yea....the war was about States Rights
A States right to have slavery

The Confederacy was America's last hope. The war was NOT about negroes or slavery;...The Union army did not win the war. The Jews won and have raped our people ever since.

:eusa_eh:

121580405.png

Can you read?

The North guaranteed them slavery. I already told you about the original 13th Amendment.

You clearly can't read. Or you would have seen this. I don't discuss issues with the illiterate, I am done talking to you.

Why were there slave states in the union then?
Pragmatism.

The border states were all culturally more aligned with the south, but they were coerced to stay within the union by a combination of political machinations and force of arms when the war started.

Pragmatism.

They rejected it because they flat out didn't believe them. Thats also why the 2nd amendment is a state right instead of a federal right. The souths suspicion over the norths view on slavery. You neglected to explain why slavery was the first thing mentioned in most of the states articles of secession. Dont avoid the question this time.

Can you read?

The North guaranteed them slavery. I already told you about the original 13th Amendment.

You clearly can't read. Or you would have seen this. I don't discuss issues with the illiterate, I am done talking to you.
The Corwin Amendment was a last ditch effort, which most all knew stood no chance of survival.

Most of the states had already seceded before it was passed. A futility, and most all saw it as such. Forgot to mention that, dincha, when you brought up the "Original 13th Amendment," that wasn't.

If anyone is an illiterate, it is you -- oh, and out an out racist.

For those unfamiliar with Iceman, he wants "a country for Whites only." <-- his words.

Last edited:

They rejected it because they flat out didn't believe them. Thats also why the 2nd amendment is a state right instead of a federal right. The souths suspicion over the norths view on slavery. You neglected to explain why slavery was the first thing mentioned in most of the states articles of secession. Dont avoid the question this time.

I never said the Confederates were abolitionists. This is the second time I have had to repeat myself on this. Can you read?

I know your black ego might not be able to handle this, but believe it or not, not everything revolves around you, including the Civil War.

Another attack on White History as well as American history. Fox News is reporting the US Army War College is considering removing portraits of Confederate Generals. An unidentified administrator is wondering why we honor these Americans.

Please, call or write to the US Army War College to voice why these portraits are a part of American History and should be preserved (be kind and considerate and just voice your concern).

US Army War College considers removing prints depicting Robert E. Lee, Confederate generals | Fox News

Military brilliance is as objective as it gets. If anything, General Lee and Jackson is an inspiration to all who study military history and tactics. Together, they broke every rule in the book of military conventional wisdom. Especially with the laws of attrition in mind, they are among the top Generals ever to have walked the face of the earth. To take their portraits down would be a disgrace to the military profession.

That is quite true. Both were brilliant tacticians and leaders.

So was Rommel. Should we hang his portrait there as well?
Rommel wasn't American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back