Eric Cantor lost his seat

Exactly. The Republicans now all have to embrace a screaming anti-immigrant position so they don't lose their primaries. That means the latino vote goes even more heavily Democratic.

No, I don't expect the Democrat to win Cantor's old district, being it's so heavily Republican, but it will help other Democrats win.

So, a big thank is in order for all the Tea Partiers.
It will also totally guarantee that the Republican presidential candidates are either going to have to piss off Latinos or RWNJ "conservatives" and we will have another Dem in office after Obama.

I can hardly wait for the fireworks.

:D

Ravi i got news for you.....the Democrats are not the Apple in little Jose's eyes....
Little Jose isn't an idiot. He knows now that Republicans will never, ever support things like the Dream Act.

Now the Republicans will commit suicide by being even more against any kind of status for immigrants' children.

Good times.

Hm. In light of the fact that republicans and democrats have no issue at all fucking over and neglecting the men and woman who have been at war for ten plus years, and have no issue letting them die wait in for medical care which they were promised, I have no issue at all letting those kids on Air Force bases playing xbox. Fuck illegal immigrants kids. Let Mexico and Guatamala, El Salvador, Ecuador and the rest of them take care of there own kids.

It will also totally guarantee that the Republican presidential candidates are either going to have to piss off Latinos or RWNJ "conservatives" and we will have another Dem in office after Obama.

I can hardly wait for the fireworks.

:D

Ravi i got news for you.....the Democrats are not the Apple in little Jose's eyes....
Little Jose isn't an idiot. He knows now that Republicans will never, ever support things like the Dream Act.

But they do.

The vast Majority of Americans want the Border Secured first and then immigration reform.
It is the progressives in both parities who are not listening to their constituents.

A republican beat another republican. Whooptydoo.

No. A no name candidate beat a majority leader in the GOP without any money to do it.

This has never happened in US history in either party. Too bad people like you don't see the writing on the wall. :lol:

The only writing on the wall is that Congresscritters who spend more time in DC attending to leadership/national issues than they do in and on their own district end up pissing off the district.

Immigration reform polls positively at over 70% in his district, so that's not why he lost.

He spent almost $170,000 on steak dinners, compared to $122,000 for Brat's entire campaign.

He lost because of inattentiveness to his district, combined with his arrogance and ego. Brat didn't win this - Cantor lost it.

A republican beat another republican. Whooptydoo.

No. A no name candidate beat a majority leader in the GOP without any money to do it.

This has never happened in US history in either party. Too bad people like you don't see the writing on the wall. :lol:

The only writing on the wall is that Congresscritters who spend more time in DC attending to leadership/national issues than they do in and on their own district end up pissing off the district.

Immigration reform polls positively at over 70% in his district, so that's not why he lost.

He spent almost $170,000 on steak dinners, compared to $122,000 for Brat's entire campaign.

He lost because of inattentiveness to his district, combined with his arrogance and ego. Brat didn't win this - Cantor lost it.

Whoa! Your watch in FOX and quoting their anchors ! I thought that was bad ?

What are you talking about? I'm not watching FOX. I'm watching Andrea Mitchell getting it wrong, saying that immigration reform doomed Cantor, on MSNBC. But she's an establishment beltway reporter in the absolute worst way, so it's what I expect from her.

I've always viewed Cantor as a confused dork. A classic Neocon fraud. Good to see the Republican Party finally beginning the process of giving the Neocons the boot. It's time for the Party to return to Constitutional Conservatism.

Last edited:
Now the Republicans will commit suicide by being even more against any kind of status for immigrants' children.

Good times.

Democrats need to turn up the heat on Immigration Reform

Force Republicans to vote against it

Go for it. Every Dem who votes for it will be marked for electoral defeat.

Rightwinger is such an idiot, he thinks amnesty is immigration reform.

Whatever the D elites tell him to think, he thinks. Dumbass!

RW the Democrats are not anymore serious about Immigration "reform" than the Republicans are.....i know they told you different....

Actually...they are

Democrats passed the bill in the Senate. Still waiting on the Republicans in the House

Maybe not this year
Maybe if you elect a Republican President
Maybe never

You're foolish if you believe that Hispanics who have been living here for generations give a damn about granting amenity to illegals. The only ones who care about it probably can't vote.

RW the Democrats are not anymore serious about Immigration "reform" than the Republicans are.....i know they told you different....

Actually...they are

Democrats passed the bill in the Senate. Still waiting on the Republicans in the House

Maybe not this year
Maybe never

You're foolish if you believe that Hispanics who have been living here for generations give a damn about granting amenity to illegals. The only ones who care about it probably can't vote.

The 73% of Hispanics who will not vote Republican seem to disagree

Actually...they are

Maybe not this year
Maybe never

The 73% of Hispanics who will not vote Republican seem to disagree

Only a fool thinks they will start voting Republican if they vote for amnesty.

What are you talking about? I'm not watching FOX. I'm watching Andrea Mitchell getting it wrong, saying that immigration reform doomed Cantor, on MSNBC. But she's an establishment beltway reporter in the absolute worst way, so it's what I expect from her.

Wait, your telling me that all the tards in the MSM are spouting the Same bull shit ? Meh.

Here's an idea RW, lets just open our borders completely, let everyone in, put them all on welfare, food stamps, and social security, give them free medical and schooling, and maybe even a free house and car.

Why do you think the USA owes anything to people who enter the country illegally? What creates a financial obligation to criminal invaders?

second question----WTF is wrong with you?
Once upon a time, Mexicans didn't need visas to enter the US. They'd come here and work a few months and then return home.

We should return to that system.

They no longer return home, Ravi. Too many giveaways to leave.

Forum List

Back