Zone1 ethics and the double standard.

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
i understand that women MUST save themselves for marriage and that men ate free to sow "wild oats."

that is the easy part. explains why harris is eternally damned while trump has been chosen and annointed to save the world from sexual predators.

but then we come to boebert on her beetlehuice date. that is ok because why? it didn'[t happen?

or margie taylor green and her tantric sex guru. that doesn't even sound biblical, but is perfectly accepable to the ladies at the megachurch.

so ,when is it ok for females to have sex and why isn't 30 years ago one of those times?:

i understand that women MUST save themselves for marriage and that men ate free to sow "wild oats."

that is the easy part. explains why harris is eternally damned while trump has been chosen and annointed to save the world from sexual predators.

but then we come to boebert on her beetlehuice date. that is ok because why? it didn'[t happen?

or margie taylor green and her tantric sex guru. that doesn't even sound biblical, but is perfectly accepable to the ladies at the megachurch.

so ,when is it ok for females to have sex and why isn't 30 years ago one of those times?:
IMO, women are as free as men to scratch that itch, if they feel the need.
Responsibly. For both sexes.

We, as a culture, are just beginning to come out from the embrace of the Patriarchy. Sexual control and repression..the good old double standard was always used to dominate and control women, by denying them the same freedoms as men. Women have managed to attain legal equality, at least on paper, but cultural equality is still a work in progress, especially in the realm of sexual freedom and expression. In the context of religion, this can be quite problematic..because many of the ethics, morals and cultural framework of most religions, especially those that sprang from Abraham--are still quite Patriarchal...and often wink at the Double Standard many men enjoy.

IMO, women are as free as men to scratch that itch, if they feel the need.
Responsibly. For both sexes.

We, as a culture, are just beginning to come out from the embrace of the Patriarchy. Sexual control and repression..the good old double standard was always used to dominate and control women, by denying them the same freedoms as men. Women have managed to attain legal equality, at least on paper, but cultural equality is still a work in progress, especially in the realm of sexual freedom and expression. In the context of religion, this can be quite problematic..because many of the ethics, morals and cultural framework of most religions, especially those that sprang from Abraham--are still quite Patriarchal...and often wink at the Double Standard many men enjoy.
it is simply none of my business. i have enjoyed the company of free women my entire life.

It's a double standard created by religious believers. Islamic countries are even less tolerant than the US.

It's a double standard created by religious believers. Islamic countries are even less tolerant than the US.
It's a fact Rampart. Religion even condemns self-gratification practiced by women, because there must be only one way for Christians to find pleasure out of the human condition.

It has the appearance of working for the Catholics, but behind the scenes the priests are providing evil pleasures to other priests and nuns, while the nuns are taking care of the other nuns.

It's called being human.

It's doing what other mammals do without shame.

It's a fact Rampart. Religion even condemns self-gratification practiced by women, because there must be only one way for Christians to find pleasure out of the human condition.

It has the appearance of working for the Catholics, but behind the scenes the priests are providing evil pleasures to other priests and nuns, while the nuns are taking care of the other nuns.

It's called being human.

It's doing what other mammals do without shame.
Now quote Karl Marx on religion.

Forum List

Back