Even Conservatives have had enough of the Geller bitch

7 Conservatives Who Surprisingly Have Refused To Stand Behind Pam Geller

Only 7 -- that's sad. Hopefully more will realize they need to throw the loud mouth bitch under the bus. The women is a joke who is mocked and ridiculed by her community.

Of all the Fox hosts, Van Susteren came down on Geller the hardest, accusing her of luring police into danger by casting aside "good judgment."

"Yes, of course, there is a First Amendment right and of course it’s very important. But the exercise of that right includes using good judgement," Van Susteren said on Tuesday evening.

Van Susteren said that "everyone" knew the event would become violent, and that Geller went ahead and put police in jeopardy anyway.

"Was it fair to the police, to knowingly put them at risk by this unnecessary provocation?" she asked. "I say no."

Gee, from now on, I guess we will have to check with "the liberal committee" before any one dares to say ANYTHING??????
Kinda like Nazi Germany!!!
???When are you gonna start rounding up the Jews???

No one's getting rounded up. Are Geller and her hatemongering crowd above criticism?

Last edited:
Very strange that the radical left is mad at Americans who engage in free speech but not the jihad maniacs who want to kill them.

Not so strange anymore. It's expected. Especially if they are person (WOMAN) who they HATE. which is pretty much EVERYONE who they deem, unworthy and beneath them who are so superior.

all I see is cowards

The kind of person who can't tell the good Muslims from the bad Muslims is exactly the same as a person who can't tell the good Christians from the bad Christians,

or the good Jews from the bad Jews.

Now ponder who that puts Geller in good company with...
Can you tell the good ones from the bad ones........funny how we got a variation of the " he was such a good boy" routine from shooters mom
Some people don't deal well with profound insults to their heartfelt faiths. Keep that in mind.

If you dress like this for a Catholic service, expect to find yourself soon out the door sitting on your ass.
images

Tolerance only goes so far kiddos.
Actua
Can you tell the good ones from the bad ones........funny how we got a variation of the " he was such a good boy" routine from shooters mom
Some people don't deal well with profound insults to their heartfelt faiths. Keep that in mind.

If you dress like this for a Catholic service, expect to find yourself soon out the door sitting on your ass.
images

Doesn't address the question........and we're only letting the good ones in riiighhhhhttt. Well except for all the Isis traffic generated in the US
You seem to believe there are white hats and black hats, which isn't true. The only difference between the average human and a murderer is one of them hasn't killed anyone, yet...
Simply trying to ascertain how libs tell the good ones from the bad since they criticize her for it ....since we can't by your own admission maybe we shouldn't be letting so many in.
Here it's mostly Christians who blow things up and kill people. Maybe you should worry about them first...
Llmmmaaaoooo. ...... Cause Americans who die needlessly from this what?.......

I think she is great, I like the way she has exposed how fucked up muslims are
What she exposed is how fucked up she is...

What she exposed is ISIS in our Country.
It's sad to see that so many are against Freedom of Speech.
With rights come responsibilities, something your side ignores.

Maybe we should check with the FBI before we draw any cartoons, to see IF that cartoon is against the law-of-muhammad-the-prophet.
(Looking down at the ground) "Hey Joe Stalin, you taught these people well"!

Very strange that the radical left is mad at Americans who engage in free speech but not the jihad maniacs who want to kill them.

Not so strange anymore. It's expected. Especially if they are person (WOMAN) who they HATE. which is pretty much EVERYONE who they deem, unworthy and beneath them who are so superior.

all I see is cowards

What I find hilarious is a leftard fancies itself superior to everyone else....but in reality they can't see the forest for the trees

But when an art museum in NYC displayed an image of Jesus with feces all over it, and the religious right claimed foul (without killing anyone, violent protesting, or threats) the left claimed..."freedom of speech"....and now those same people are saying "Geller is a bitch".

Cool.

Asshole.

so? libs say the same about the westboro baptist freakshow...

they have a right to free speech, but they still suck. it's really not that complicated. :uhoh3:

I think she is great, I like the way she has exposed how fucked up muslims are
What she exposed is how fucked up she is...

What she exposed is ISIS in our Country.
It's sad to see that so many are against Freedom of Speech.
With rights come responsibilities, something your side ignores.

Maybe we should check with the FBI before we draw any cartoons, to see IF that cartoon is against the law-of-muhammad-the-prophet.
(Looking down at the ground) "Hey Joe Stalin, you taught these people well"!
The rule is well known to anyone who knows Islam. Geller is doing nothing more than burning the Koran and then pissing on it, with the media present.

all I see is cowards

What I find hilarious is a leftard fancies itself superior to everyone else....but in reality they can't see the forest for the trees

After watching them flip out week after week over cakes, flowers, pizzas, a state law, etc. All I see them as is. two faced hypocritical jokers. how anyone can take them serious is beyond me

Did anyone read NYT article on why FBI ignored dead shooters online threats ...and open communication with foreign terrorists........because there are so many like him................inspires confidence doesn't it.....BTW they won't be targeting just evil rwrs

The kind of person who can't tell the good Muslims from the bad Muslims is exactly the same as a person who can't tell the good Christians from the bad Christians,

or the good Jews from the bad Jews.

Now ponder who that puts Geller in good company with...

images

Actua

images

Doesn't address the question........and we're only letting the good ones in riiighhhhhttt. Well except for all the Isis traffic generated in the US
You seem to believe there are white hats and black hats, which isn't true. The only difference between the average human and a murderer is one of them hasn't killed anyone, yet...
Simply trying to ascertain how libs tell the good ones from the bad since they criticize her for it ....since we can't by your own admission maybe we shouldn't be letting so many in.
Here it's mostly Christians who blow things up and kill people. Maybe you should worry about them first...
Wrong. It's Muslim's who kill people. You have to be a total fucking moron to believe Christians kill people over religion.

Pam Geller got exactly what she wanted.

Sort of like the woman who wore a slinky dress deserved to get raped?

Sort of like a black guy who runs deserves to be killed by the cops?

Don't start on the hypocrisy thing. There's plenty of it to be found on your side of the line.

Pam Geller went out of her way to offend Muslims. She chose the site for her hate fest very deliberately. It had been used for a peaceful celebration by Muslims and she wanted to soil that spot with her anti-Muslim hate fest.

There is no comparison to a rape victim. Nice try. FAIL.

H
but you will never be in danger of being murdered.

Moron.
Homosexuals were fair game for bashing and murder in my lifetime.

It is only because of the very federal "meddling" which some of you whine about so frequently that they no longer are so vulnerable.

Horseshit. No one ever condoned the murder of homosexuals.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Liberals always blame the people who do harmless, ordinary things

A Klan rally is not an "ordinary thing".

A hate fest which specifically chose a site used by peaceful Muslims for an event to put on a contest intended to offend those same Muslims, which differs from a Klan rally not at all, is not an "ordinary thing".

The next time you whine about people who didn't condemn a hateful group, remember what side of that line you were on today.

Idiot.

Before Geller, Salman Rushdie put others at risk for his printed word. Hirsi Ali put people at risk for her printed word.

Is speech subject to veto by savages. If so, where does it end?

Forum List

Back