Even higher death toll than in Paris

Those terrorists were black and that hurts the black lives matter agenda.

Besides, we all know someone who is from Kenya, don't we?
I know more people from Kenya than Paris.

I have family in Kenya and Paris

We don't live in communities with four generations and extend family within 20 miles anymore.
I hope your family in both places are safe.

Christians are not safe in Kenya

And yet when this happened it didn't make front page news and outrage

(this is not to lessen what happened in Paris)

Kenya attack: 147 dead in Garissa University assault

At least 147 people, mostly students, have been killed in an assault by al-Shabab militants on a university in north-eastern Kenya.

Heavily armed attackers stormed Garissa University early on Thursday, killing two security guards then firing indiscriminately on students.

Four of the gunman were eventually surrounded in a dormitory, and died when their suicide vests detonated.

It is the deadliest attack yet by al-Shabab.

Kenya attack: 147 dead in Garissa University assault - BBC News
Exactly. Everyone pisses themselves over an attack in Paris and gets mad at Black students saying so what. Its amusing how bent out of shape white people get when its other white people getting killed. If they are people of color its pretty much no big deal to them.
I wish I had an irony simile for this one :lol:

At least 147 people, mostly students, have been killed in an assault by al-Shabab militants on a university in north-eastern Kenya.

Heavily armed attackers stormed Garissa University early on Thursday, killing two security guards then firing indiscriminately on students.

Four of the gunman were eventually surrounded in a dormitory, and died when their suicide vests detonated.

Exactly. Everyone pisses themselves over an attack in Paris and gets mad at Black students saying so what. Its amusing how bent out of shape white people get when its other white people getting killed. If they are people of color its pretty much no big deal to them.
I wish I had an irony simile for this one :lol:
I wish you had a brain so you knew what irony meant. :cool-45:

Those terrorists were black and that hurts the black lives matter agenda.

We don't live in communities with four generations and extend family within 20 miles anymore.

How do you know the family is christian? I only know 1 Kenyan family that is christian. The rest are Islamic or abstain from practicing any religion like a lot of americans.

Obama's home country

How do you know the family is christian? I only know 1 Kenyan family that is christian. The rest are Islamic or abstain from practicing any religion like a lot of americans.

how do I know what family is Christian? I have simply stated that I know some hindus from Kenya and some Christians from Kenya and a few muslims from Kenya-----I know all of the well enough to know what their religion and the religion
of their family is-

and the bantu and nilotic? They make up the largest part of the population

how do I know what family is Christian? I have simply stated that I know some hindus from Kenya and some Christians from Kenya and a few muslims from Kenya-----I know all of the well enough to know what their religion and the religion
of their family is-
ARIS2CHATs family? Do you often comment on posts and not know what you are talking about? I'm sorry. That is a rhetorical question.

of their family is-
ARIS2CHATs family? Do you often comment on posts and not know what you are talking about? I'm sorry. That is a rhetorical question.

Oh I should not answer for her-------but my very very very strong impression is that she hails from a family of Lebanese Christians------because she so stated.

of their family is-

My family, most, are Maronite. Orthodox that use aramaic liturgy.
Rose and I have been on several forums together over the years.

My uncle was part owner in a hotel chain and Kenya was his base. My cousin spent much of her life as a reporter, photo journalist and author in Africa.

Oh well, white people are more important so naturally we are more concerned about them.

Oh well, white people are more important so naturally we are more concerned about them.

well----no they are not------but for those of us not entirely comatose----the fact is that the attack in Paris was something INNOVATIVE------muslims have been killing Christians, and Hindus in Kenya for DECADES. It is not exactly NEWS for those of us---------reasonably alert

of their family is-

Bahai and Buddhists as well as native animalistic and shaman religions

of their family is-

I was not aware------bahai and Buddhists in Kenya too? Lots of people seem to
have migrated to the wrong place. I may be wrong but it is my impression that
the people doing the killing are largely indigenous Kenyans-----who are kinda converts to islam. Tney are also killing OTHER indigenous Kenyans who-----forgot to convert to islam?

of their family is-

the people doing the killing are largely indigenous Kenyans-----who are kinda converts to islam. Tney are also killing OTHER indigenous Kenyans who-----forgot to convert to islam?

Kenya's over 80% Christian.
If it matters, which it doesn't.

of their family is-

Oh I should not answer for her-------but my very very very strong impression is that she hails from a family of Lebanese Christians------because she so stated.

Raised and worked half my life in Lebanon and the middle east, with a few boarding schools in europe along the way.

I worked as a liaison between groups, governments and negotiator in Lebanon. Have not been back since '84 (not conducive to my health), still stay in touch with friends and family in the region.

of their family is-

Kenya's over 80% Christian.
If it matters, which it doesn't.

there are parts of Kenya which are underattack by muslims. Muslims attack both Christians and hindus

It's a shame but there hasn't been much outrage for the last century when Africans kill Africans in Africa. The jihadists freed muslems and murdered Christians. Barry Hussein's father was an African muslem nationalist and maybe his ingrained disregard for human life rubbed off on young Barry.They called him "no drama Obama" in college and he showed about as much emotion and outrage about White kids being murdered at a rock concert in Paris as he would have for a glitch in the T.V. reception in the White House.

It's a shame but there hasn't been much outrage for the last century when Africans kill Africans in Africa. The jihadists freed muslems and murdered Christians. Barry Hussein's father was an African muslem nationalist and maybe his ingrained disregard for human life rubbed off on young Barry.They called him "no drama Obama" in college and he showed about as much emotion and outrage about White kids being murdered at a rock concert in Paris as he would have for a glitch in the T.V. reception in the White House.

and his brother Malik has ties to terrorism

Forum List

Back