Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus says who He is.

Jesus is Messiah Son of God.

Does Androw accept Him for who He is and who He clearly says He is?

Jesus says who Jesus is, not Zionists.

Nor anti-Zionists.

Absolutely, and I also accept that He's is the same G-d who wrote all those verses in the OT, which clearly state where the land of Israel is, and that the Jews will return there, and they will rebuild the temple.

I also accept He's the same one who talked to John, who wrote Revelations, and says that the temple will be rebuilt.

The real question is, do *YOU* accept who he said he was, and accept all the words He wrote?

FYI, you can't accept Jesus, and deny the Father who wrote about the land of Israel, and the regathering of the Jews. It's the same.

You can't argue Christian philosophy with a Muslim pretending to be a Christian...

They have their own home-grown, centuries-rehearsed pat-answers...

They aren't worth a damn, but they'll hold to them... un-wavering.

And I am a Christian, not an Anti Zionist.

My belief in Jesus defines me.

..... really....

That statement in and of itself, is meaningless.

Satan himself, believes in Jesus, and that defines him. The Anti-Christ will be the opposite of the Christ. It's the belief in the Christ that defines the anti-Christ.

Merely believing in Christ, doesn't mean anything. Even the demons know that Jesus was the Son of G-d. Matthew 8:28-34

The question is, do you support what Jesus, and G-d the Father, supports? Are you supporting the will of G-d?

Well... the will of G-d, was clearly laid out in multiple areas, and includes the Jewish people, being on the plot of land outlined in Numbers. The will of G-d is that the people will be regathered from around the world. The will of G-d is that the temple be rebuilt.

If you want me to re-list all the passages, that's fine, I'll do it all over again.

Now, you are either defined by Jesus, as being in favor of what G-d's word says, or you are defined by opposing Jesus, being against what G-d's word says.

Based on what you have written thus far, my suggestion would be to follow the word's of John the Baptist: Repent, and make way for the Lord (paraphrase).

Jesus speaks of two peoples, believers in Him and those who disbelieve.

Jesus says those who believeth in Him shall not perish and have everlasting life.

The rest stand condemned.

Watch "Evidence - Jesus Does His Father's Work - 2012-07-15 - Kasey Robinson - Westside Family Church" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus says to expect slander about Him and us from people like MJB, like all those slanderous lies in his last post.

Jesus people are those who believe in Jesus

Thank you sir. This should be a blast as I love Jesus & all of his Zionist followers.

Ladies & gentlemen, I present to you Sherri to show us where I "slander Jesus" with lies in my post.

Jesus says to expect slander about Him and us from people like MJB, like all those slanderous lies in his last post.

I challenge you to show me where MJB slanders Jesus in his post...

Thank you sir. This should be a blast as I love Jesus & all of his Zionist followers.

Ladies & gentlemen, I present to you Sherri to show us where I "slander Jesus" with lies in my post.

I challenge you to show me where MJB slanders Jesus in his post...

Isn't it funny that whenever someone asks Sherri to back up her claim, she runs away??
Jesus does NOT like liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back