Even Ron Paul says we're in the middle of "Communist Revolution."

Ron who? Amazing how fast he went from political darling to irrelevant crack pot. Trump took all his followers and showed them to be flaming hypocrites.

This election was for all the marbles. Left up to the Republican Party, we're done; I hope Trump and Q actually had a real fucking Plan

Seriously?? :auiqs.jpg:
You're pinning your hopes on an Internet phantom and former reality TV game show host?
Pretty sure this Q is going to slink off into hiding..since none of his predictions came true
and there's likely to be a lot of angry cult members wondering if it was all ever real.
Oh..you weren't one of them were you?

As far as Ron Paul goes, he should be in the nutty bar farm.

I'm going shopping for commie clothes today!
I have plenty to lend you.
I HEARD THESE ARE ON SALE AT TARGET BRO

5a99252608a2241ef651158c-large.jpg

This election was for all the marbles. Left up to the Republican Party, we're done; I hope Trump and Q actually had a real fucking Plan

You're pinning your hopes on an Internet phantom and former reality TV game show host?
Pretty sure this Q is going to slink off into hiding..since none of his predictions came true
and there's likely to be a lot of angry cult members wondering if it was all ever real.

Xi and the CCP are eager to continue their relationship with Bidens

Wow, impressed by the clip. I didn't recall that Paul is this based.

Internet phantom?

The man has served decades in congress, Joe Biden is a phantom if something.

Forum List

Back