Even the United States isn't "safe" from religious extremists.

Once the economy starts to tank, start a war in a foreign land. Make them a threat. Convince the people that it was necessary even though you can't say why. This will create even more debt putting enormous pressure on the fragile economy. And it will destabilize an entire part of the world. (The Iraq fiasco)

Don't fund education. (Scott Walker cuts 300,000,000 dollars from just colleges. Texas tried to cut 5 billion until a judge stepped in.)

Don't rebuild the country. (We see that now.)

Again, it's the left that wants to ruin people for their beliefs now, not the Right.
The right wants to use their beliefs to harm others and take away their rights.

The left wants to use their beliefs to harm others and take away their rights, and they are not afraid to use lawyers and government lackeys to do it.
Like abortion rights and the right to get married or serve in the Military?

Lets go over this by item.

When it comes to abortion my issue isn't with the abortions, its that Roe V Wade is a terrible decsion that created a "right" out of thin air. Same as obergfell. The end result I have no argument with, its how they get there that pisses me off.

And where is there a "right" to serve in a volunteer military?
If it's "volunteer" why discriminate. Who are you to decide. Just some worthless fuck who was probably never even in the military. I was. It was about 40 years ago and I don't know anyone who served who didn't know someone who was gay, even if it was "secret".
And how come women don't get "rights" until right wingers give them "rights"?

If it's a "right" then why are there physical standards? Why discriminate against the disabled, or the old?

Again, show me where it is a "right".

And for your insult, go fuck yourself with a tire iron, preferably an AIDS infested one. The only worthless twat on this message board is you.

Rights are given by no one, but are inherent. They can be protected by the constitution, but should not be made up by 5 of 9 unelected lawyers, because a body that can create rights out of thin air can find ways to suppress them just as easily.

And again, go fuck yourself, you cheap, dime store hack.

Imagine religious extremists wanted to take down this country. How would they do it? What would be the most effective way?

First, divide the country along racial lines. Make one political party one race and the other one everyone else.

Then relentlessly convince your base that government is out to get you so they shrink it so small that it's not effective in governing.

Pit the most extreme groups against each other. For instance, abolish minimum wage so the poor need multiple jobs just to eat and cut taxes for the top 10% and then tell everyone that will narrow the wage gap. If the brainwashing has worked, they won't even question how ridiculous that is.

Try to keep everyone from health care. The will make people use the emergency room for primary care which will bankrupt the middle class.

Redistribute the wealth to the top 10% and then insist that anyone who questions such a policy has fallen into "class envy".

Take away a woman's right to choose, force her to have a baby and then refuse to help either the woman or the baby in any way. That will create a generation of future criminals.

Target minorities. One after another.

Deregulate big business.

Once the economy starts to tank, start a war in a foreign land. Make them a threat. Convince the people that it was necessary even though you can't say why. This will create even more debt putting enormous pressure on the fragile economy. And it will destabilize an entire part of the world.

Don't fund education.

Don't rebuild the country.

Don't help the poor or veterans.

Then, if someone from the other party becomes president, blame everything on them.

So, in your mind shooting, bombing, and cutting heads off is compareable to 'religious activism' in the US? K...

Imagine religious extremists wanted to take down this country. How would they do it? What would be the most effective way?

First, divide the country along racial lines. Make one political party one race and the other one everyone else.

Then relentlessly convince your base that government is out to get you so they shrink it so small that it's not effective in governing.

Pit the most extreme groups against each other. For instance, abolish minimum wage so the poor need multiple jobs just to eat and cut taxes for the top 10% and then tell everyone that will narrow the wage gap. If the brainwashing has worked, they won't even question how ridiculous that is.

Try to keep everyone from health care. The will make people use the emergency room for primary care which will bankrupt the middle class.

Redistribute the wealth to the top 10% and then insist that anyone who questions such a policy has fallen into "class envy".

Take away a woman's right to choose, force her to have a baby and then refuse to help either the woman or the baby in any way. That will create a generation of future criminals.

Deregulate big business.

Once the economy starts to tank, start a war in a foreign land. Make them a threat. Convince the people that it was necessary even though you can't say why. This will create even more debt putting enormous pressure on the fragile economy. And it will destabilize an entire part of the world.

Don't fund education.

Then, if someone from the other party becomes president, blame everything on them.

So, in your mind shooting, bombing, and cutting heads off is compareable to 'religious activism' in the US? K...
republicans want to kill gays - Google Search

Imagine if we didn't have "big government". This is why Republicans want to destroy our government. So no one stands between them and murder.

The right wants to use their beliefs to harm others and take away their rights.

The left wants to use their beliefs to harm others and take away their rights, and they are not afraid to use lawyers and government lackeys to do it.

When it comes to abortion my issue isn't with the abortions, its that Roe V Wade is a terrible decsion that created a "right" out of thin air. Same as obergfell. The end result I have no argument with, its how they get there that pisses me off.

If it's "volunteer" why discriminate. Who are you to decide. Just some worthless fuck who was probably never even in the military. I was. It was about 40 years ago and I don't know anyone who served who didn't know someone who was gay, even if it was "secret".

If it's a "right" then why are there physical standards? Why discriminate against the disabled, or the old?

And for your insult, go fuck yourself with a tire iron, preferably an AIDS infested one. The only worthless twat on this message board is you.

Rights are given by no one, but are inherent. They can be protected by the constitution, but should not be made up by 5 of 9 unelected lawyers, because a body that can create rights out of thin air can find ways to suppress them just as easily.

And yet, Republicans are against gays and mothers having rights. No way you can deny itl

Even I have to say it.

Violence among Christian extremists is pretty rare in the US.

Who was the last guy--Eric Rudolph--96 olympics bomber?

2 decades.

Even I have to say it.

2 decades.
Exactly... Hardly a movement. A lone-wolf nutter. As are all his types.

And yet, Republicans are against gays and mothers having rights. No way you can deny itl

And progressives are against my rights, and the one right I am most concerned about is actually enshrined in the document word for word. Yet you twats have no issues trying to subvert them.

the rest of your post is typical war on women war on gays progressive bullshit.

Even I have to say it.

2 decades.
The Top Five Attacks On America Committed By Christian Terrorists, Not Muslims

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

Right-wing terrorists twice as likely to kill Americans than Muslim jihadists are ‒ report

Don't be a bunch of dipshits. Remember who you are talking to.

Even I have to say it.

2 decades.

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

Right-wing terrorists twice as likely to kill Americans than Muslim jihadists are ‒ report

Anyone who would commit an act of terror is not Christian. So your argument is invalid, from the beginning.

Even I have to say it.

2 decades.

Anyone who would commit an act of terror is not Christian. So your argument is invalid, from the beginning.
But who is more likely to commit attacks against this country than right wing nutjobs?

Even I have to say it.

2 decades.

But who is more likely to commit attacks against this country than right wing nutjobs?
Democrats.

Deregulate big business.

Don't fund education.

So pretty much follow the game plan the fascists and statists have already been implementing. Got it.

Forum List

Back