Ever notice.............

Death is a sacrament in their religion. Especially death of the most vulnerable.

They are demons.
yeh, finally someone besides me says it

and yet so many think it... just don't say it for some reason...

i guess it may sound "medieval"

you know... no such thing as demons... Truth changes w/ the left... reality ditto... There used to be demons maybe but not today...

otay

In other words...Just because one idiotic liberal posed with a stupid picture, it was ok for Rump to encourage his equally idiotic followers to catch and hang the VP and overthrow our Constitution?

Yup, I figured that would be the trumptard philosophy. Thanks for confirming.

Ah fuck, you ignored the video of YOUR LEADERSHIP cuz you're a puss.

And you're cause and effect challenged right. You said tens of un-remarkable people demonstrating Pence's hanging represents Republicans. Therefore the bitch with Trump's head for left entertainment MUST represent Demonicrats.

Fuck, look at YOUR LEADERSHIP.

And you're cause and effect challenged right. You said tens of un-remarkable people demonstrating Pence's hanging represents Republicans. Therefore the bitch with Trump's head for left entertainment MUST represent Demonicrats.

LOL My guy is a winner and is in the WH. Your orange douche bag is a loser and is still whining after the thrashing he received from my guy. :auiqs.jpg:

Must really suck to be a trumptard. :itsok:

LOL My guy is a winner and is in the WH. Your orange douche bag is a loser and is still whining after the thrashing he received from my guy. :auiqs.jpg:

Must really suck to be a trumptard. :itsok:
Like magic right magnus?

There's nothing magical about your level of ineptitude

Globilly Joe Jumped Off the Tallahatchie Bridge

On the Left, the only rights they seem to care about revolve around abortion, illicit drug use, illegal immigration, and criminals rights. All of these involve large numbers of people dying, as a result.

They are the culture of death while they blame the death in society on guns that can legally be obtained.

Problem is, death from guns is just a fraction of what people are dying from as a result of their failed policies, and if you are going to do something illegal you won't be much concerned about breaking the gun laws either. The Left would rather us not be able to protect ourselves and, instead, rely on the police that have refused to even respond to school shooters effectively, and instead, watch as police just hide out in the parking lot till it is all over while concerned parents go in to rescue their children as we have seen twice already.
I"m shocked and amazed this thread turned into an ORANGE MAN BAD whinefest.

Forum List

Back