Every president says a nuclear NK is not an option yet none of them stopped NK from obtaining them.

They're not doing it for attention they're doing it as a show of capability to let the world know that they're not Iraq or Afghanistan and are just going to lay down and let themselves be invaded and destroyed. What they're doing is what any country would be doing right now when faced with the possibility that they're going to be preemptively attacked by a superior military power

so they're getting attention :dunno:
If you want to oversimplify it I guess. Getting attention in terms of the world recognizing that they have the capability to retaliate in a pretty significant way if anyone tries to preemptively attack them, sure I guess. But you seem to think it's a different kind of attention like the way a toddler wants to get attention. It's a totally different thing here

not at all .. chest pounding, saber rattling, launching missiles, etc, is far from toddler whining .. our opinions mirror each other just worded differently.

So what would you like to see the President do about North Korea? I'm open to suggestions.
Blitzkrieg. As much damage as NK will do now, they'll do even more damage later if we don't.

Exactly where are we getting the troops to do that? Fort Riley, Fort Hood ,and Fort Bliss are not in Korea!

I really do think Trump's gonna take North Korea out.

Nah, and Trump supporters better hope he doesn't try. For, if he orders such a hamhanded move, the military will refuse, and Trump will be impeached so fast, it will make our heads spin.

It's do-able. And i think Trump's gonna do it.

Trump can't do it. The military, obeying his order, can. And they won't.

Why do you think that? Do military commanders usually refuse to follow orders on your planet?

What do you propose should be done?

Invasion?

That option is sadly becoming ever more probable. It's a shame your hero, the obummer, didn't do squat about this little nutjob.

Nah, and Trump supporters better hope he doesn't try. For, if he orders such a hamhanded move, the military will refuse, and Trump will be impeached so fast, it will make our heads spin.

Yeah, you're way too into Democrat Fake News. Your perspective is very warped. The US Military overwhelmingly supported Trump over Clinton. They won't disobey this Commander in Chief's orders. You really do need to take a long break from Democrat Fake News. It's rotting your brain.

If Trump ordered a nuke attack or invasion? They absolutrly would refuse either of these orders. And Trump is the one President since i'be been alive that is unhinged from reality enough to do this. The military likes Trump's tough talk and he hands off approach. But they have zero respect for his knowledge or judgment, and that's a fact that makes them no different from anyone else on the planet.

I am certain that once he relieves the first one that refuses of their command, he will find someone to do the job.

Ever watch the movie Patton?

So, naturally, if it is believed that such a missile were launched and appeared to be headed for a spot near any of our territory, it will have to be assumed that it carries a nuclear warhead.
The case was a missile flying over Alaska. In which case I don't believe it would be breaking any conventions or treaties, much as satellites do not. Yet.

No, a link to an NK missile landing in Japan's EEZ, you know, Japanese waters of at least some degree. Though Japan's EEZ is still international water as far as the surface goes. The only phrase I have seen, from Fox, is 'Japanese waters'. Knowing Fox that could mean anything.

Last edited:
If you think about it, what difference does it make if NK has nukes? If they use one, they're all dead, as they know damned well.

What we should do is make a deal with them that states they can keep their program on the provision they do not sell to outside parties that are crazy enough to use one (Islamic terror groups, for instance).

If you think about it, what difference does it make if NK has nukes? If they use one, they're all dead, as they know damned well.

What we should do is make a deal with them that states they can keep their program on the provision they do not sell to outside parties that are crazy enough to use one (Islamic terror groups, for instance).

Yes, we all know we can trust the North Koreans to keep their word. The ink would not be dry before the first freighter full of nukes set sail for Bandar Abbas.

Yes, we all know we can trust the North Koreans to keep their word. The ink would not be dry before the first freighter full of nukes set sail for Bandar Abbas.

Well that's the best we got, honestly. It's either that or millions of innocent people die.

I'm sure there are ways to keep them on the path. If they had access to open markets, maybe they wouldn't need to try and sell WMDs? Only thing is, that would look like rewarding them for bad behavior. A terrible precedent.

The end game is either war or diplomacy. Trump is taking us to the former faster than any other president.

And if he ends up with the blood of a million or so South Koreans and US troops on his hands ...

He will blame it on Obama

There! Can you read your own writing?

Dumb ass!

Bet $500 that if Trump either starts or provokes a war that kills hundreds of thousands he won't blame it on Obama within a week?

Sign Here :biggrin:

X___________________________

The end game is either war or diplomacy. Trump is taking us to the former faster than any other president.

And if he ends up with the blood of a million or so South Koreans and US troops on his hands ...

He will blame it on Obama

There! Can you read your own writing?

Dumb ass!

Bet $500 that if Trump either starts or provokes a war that kills hundreds of thousands he won't blame it on Obama within a week?

Sign Here :biggrin:

X___________________________

Obama, Hillary and Bill

Maybe Rosie O"Donnell

Obama, Hillary and Bill

Maybe Rosie O"Donnell

Maybe that too but always remember rule #1 -

It's more fun!

blame-it-on-the-black-guy-anti-trump-button-5.jpg

He stated if he harms us or our allies. He has done neither. Now how close is too close will be up to him and the brass to decide.
Will Trump put an end to this supposed horrible threat or is he, like every president before him, just going to give Americans lip service?

I don't see any differences other than harsher rhetoric. What's the end game here?
what do you think should happen?
Considering I am not elected to make such decisions and am not privy to intelligence reports take this with a grain of salt grown in ignorance.

I would at the very least bomb every launch pad that had a missile sitting on it.
There is no point in making empty threats of "we won't tolerate" if we are in fact going to tolerate.

Why do you think that? Do military commanders usually refuse to follow orders on your planet?

Classic example of someone who's been completely mind-flucked by Democrat Fake News. He or she really believes our Military wouldn't obey Trump's orders. It's why i advised taking a long break from Democrat Fake News. He or she needs to get their mind right again, and regain a rational logical perspective.

Forum List

Back