Everybody Hates Ted

Everyone should hate Ted's position on the issues instead.
I can't hate him, or any of the candidates. I care too much about myself to be hating like that.

However, someone would have to pull my toenails outwith pliers then pour salt on the raw flesh before I would vote for him. Even then, I'd still have to think about it.

Cruz wasn't naturalized.

You can read what a natural born citizen is here: On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”
I'd rather trust Constitutional experts.
That was Harvard Law Review. Do you know a Constitutional expert who says otherwise?
Yes - Lawrence Tribe, who taught all those on the Harvard Law Review.
4i6Ckte.gif

Under Ted Cruz’s own logic, he’s ineligible for the White House - The Boston Globe

I guess they weren't paying attention in class.

Synthaholic Is there anyone on either side that you truly would want as out next President? If so, why?
Lawrence Lessig would have been good, but Debbie Wasserman wouldn't include him in the debates.

Bloomberg would be good, although not when it comes to Wall Street.

Bernie would push for progress where we need it, and work for regular families.

Hillary Clinton knows how to get things done across the aisle.

John Kasich has learned to table his religious fanaticism and govern a purple state.

Trump would be entertaining, and may be able to break the party control, and the lobbyist control.

That's about it. Rubio is an empty suit who panics at the drop of a hat, Cruz is a grandstanding weasel who would get nothing done, Jeb is just another neo-con warmongering Bush, and Carson has no business being in this race.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Cruz wasn't naturalized.

You can read what a natural born citizen is here: On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”
That was Harvard Law Review. Do you know a Constitutional expert who says otherwise?
4i6Ckte.gif

Under Ted Cruz’s own logic, he’s ineligible for the White House - The Boston Globe

Under Cruz's logic he's ineligible?

Are you serious??????

:lmao:

Synthaholic Is there anyone on either side that you truly would want as out next President? If so, why?
Lawrence Lessig would have been good, but Debbie Wasserman wouldn't include him in the debates.

Bloomberg would be good, although not when it comes to Wall Street.

Bernie would push for progress where we need it, and work for regular families.

Hillary Clinton knows how to get things done across the aisle.

John Kasich has learned to table his religious fanaticism and govern a purple state.

Trump would be entertaining, and may be able to break the party control, and the lobbyist control.

That's about it. Rubio is an empty suit who panics at the drop of a hat, Cruz is a grandstanding weasel who would get nothing done, Jeb is just another neo-con warmongering Bush, and Carson has no business being in this race.

Thanks for giving your honest answer. See? I can tell the diff. :)

Cruz wasn't naturalized.

4i6Ckte.gif

Are you serious??????

Did you not understand the article? Or did you not even click the link and read it?

Lawrence Tribe is one of the foremost authorities on the Constitution. He deserves to be read before you just dismiss him.

Cruz wasn't naturalized.

4i6Ckte.gif

Are you serious??????

Did you not understand the article? Or did you not even click the link and read it?

Lawrence Tribe is one of the foremost authorities on the Constitution. He deserves to be read before you just dismiss him.
Oh, I read it (after I reloaded the page several times by the Globe telling me to log in with Facebook...hate that shit).

His opinion is an outlier on the question of natural born. The statute is clear: 8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

And, really, Syn, with Cruz, there's such a wealth of criticisms that the one of natural born is low impact (and a loser).

OK - you have to click on the link to see all the fancy animated graphics of all the quotes from people who hate Ted.

Everybody Hates Ted

A lot of people don't like this dude

Indeed indeed, I cannot tell, / Though I ponder on it well, / Which were easier to state, / All my love or all my hate. —Henry David Thoreau

Thoreau, it seems, never met Ted Cruz, a man so blissfully easy to hate that loathing for him has become a form of political poetry: “wacko-bird,” “abrasive,” “arrogant,” and “creepy” are some of the kindest adjectives that have been thrown his way. Cruz has alienated about everyone he’s ever encountered in life: high school and college classmates, bosses, law professors, Supreme Court clerks, and especially his Republican colleagues in the Senate. Some detest Cruz the politician because of his grandstanding, but most dislike Cruz the person. In that respect, he’s really not your average politician—after all, most people hate politicians. But everyone hates Ted Cruz.

Did we miss anything? Or have you personally experienced the awfulness of Ted Cruz? Tag us with #everybodyhatested

Everybody may hate Ted, but my wife loves me. She got me these for Valentines. Said I was due since I bought my last set in 1980.
Home Equipment Ping GMax irons: What you need to know

Ping GMax irons: What you need to know
By Zak Kozuchowski -

Jul 15, 2015

Ping’s GMax irons ($121.25 per club with steel, $136.25 per club with graphite) have a dark satin finish, and are available in 4-9, PW, UW, SW. Default color code is yellow. Stock swing weight is C6-D2.

• Ping’s Stock Shafts: CFS Distance Steel (Soft R, R, S, X), CFS Graphite (65 Soft R, 70 Regular, 80 Stiff)
  • No Upcharge Custom Shafts: True Temper Dynamic Gold (S300, X100), True Temper Project X (5.0, 6.0), True Temper XP 95 (R, S), Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 105 (S, X)
What you need to know
  • Ping’s GMax irons are larger than the company’s previous G-Series irons, the G30, and are the longest and most-forgiving game-improvement irons currently offered by the company. The G30’s made our Gear Trials: Best Game-Improvement Irons list in2014 and 2015.
GMax 4 iron: Comparison Photos
1 of 7

Sole Width: Ping's GMax (right) is significantly wider than the company's i irons.

The GMax irons (left) have larger blade lengths, thicker toplines and wider soles than the company's i irons.

• GMax are the first Ping irons to be designed with “fast faces.” The 4-8 irons use COR-Eye technology that allows their club faces to flex at impact for more distance. The construction, which uses 17-4 stainless steel bodies and heat-treated Hyper 17-4 alloy faces, creates approximately 1-3 mph more ball speed across the face, according to Ping.

Saw those at Edwin Watts! Stiff shaft, or some whip? Have you played a round with them yet? Are you replacing another set of Pings, or something else - I forget.

I have a few of the last generation. A G5 18° 5 wood (it's OK) and a G5i putter (love it).

Good luck with them!

I bet Ted Cruz sucks at golf.

Saw those at Edwin Watts! Stiff shaft, or some whip? Have you played a round with them yet? Are you replacing another set of Pings, or something else - I forget.

I have a few of the last generation. A G5 18° 5 wood (it's OK) and a G5i putter (love it).

Good luck with them!

I bet Ted Cruz sucks at golf.
My last/current set were Cougar Rhythms. Paid 140 for em in 1980 and thought that was outrageous.
Btw: Don't let hate get to ya. Life's to short for that. I'm not a Cruz fan myself.

Enjoy.

The biggest problem with Cruz is that he is so bad at lying yet he constantly lies.
His lies are outrageous and absurd, as if he assumes that all voters are idiots. To make things worse, he wants the votes from the evangelicals. How ironic is it that the avid believers of the god are backing the worst liar in the race!

The biggest problem with Cruz is that he is so bad at lying yet he constantly lies.
His lies are outrageous and absurd, as if he assumes that all voters are idiots. To make things worse, he wants the votes from the evangelicals. How ironic is it that the avid believers of the god are backing the worst liar in the race!

I challenge you to post a LIE that CRUZ himself has told. I keep hearing this, most recently from Trump in the debates the other night... Cruz pointed out that Trump supported funding for Planned Parenthood and Trump said he was lying. But... the evidence shows, Cruz was correct. Trump said "they do a lot of wonderful things for women and I think you have to look at that." Cruz also has a video clip of Trump on his website stating that he would not support defunding PP.

I challenge you to post a LIE that CRUZ himself has told. I keep hearing this, most recently from Trump in the debates the other night... Cruz pointed out that Trump supported funding for Planned Parenthood and Trump said he was lying. But... the evidence shows, Cruz was correct. Trump said "they do a lot of wonderful things for women and I think you have to look at that." Cruz also has a video clip of Trump on his website stating that he would not support defunding PP.
All statements involving Ted Cruz | PolitiFact

Just as an example: CNN reported Ben Carson was "taking a break from campaigning" and the Cruz campaign "forwarded that news to our volunteers."
For this, I have to believe CNN in its statement that such report does not exist.

What you should notice is that Cruz made up that lie right in front of Carson and millions of TV audience, and while he was apologizing. No wonder Carson doesn't accept his apology! He may lie on various issues just like other candidates do, but he cannot directly cheat people for their support. It's despicable!
Just so you know, before the Iowa Caucuses, Cruz sent emails marked as "voter violation form" to, again, cheat people to vote for him. Search it online if you don't believe me. It's fine to be factually inaccurate sometimes, but these lies are just PLAYING the voters as if they are all fools. If someone treats you like an idiot, would you vote for him?

Even his mother?
If she really loved him she would have made sure he was born an American.

She had no choice in the matter.

She was an American citizen, so is he
Why not?

She's an American citizen, he's a naturalized immigrant.
Cruz wasn't naturalized.

The problem with your source is that it refers to Blackstone. A very common mistake.

The term "natural born citizen" did not come from Blackstone. It came from Vattel.

Forum List

Back