Everything's Racist to the Moronic Left

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
No comment from the NBA yet.

image.png

Last edited:
Liberals are so mentally fucked-up, I have Obama-fellatrix idiot family members who STILL insist Islam is a race, even though anyone with fucking EYESIGHT & functioning brain stem can see that Islam is a Jew-exterminating, child-fucking, genocide-committing HATE ideology that comes in ALL races, including white. I always ask them, "What race were the Boston Bomber muslims? It starts with a W."

The left are not morons, they just lie and their lies are intentional. They should have their lying mouths washed out with soap but I doubt it would do any good honestly.

No comment from the NBA yet.

View attachment 74714

I personally am really upset about this, and will have to comment later when I really give a damn...

The entire world is one racist wanna-be transgender Muslim Jewish Christian White Black Hispanic Asian hating mother of all fuckers...

( I am being sarcastic )

Oh I have been called a racist before and will always thank the person for their stupid fucking comment...

If you on the right act racist, just as anyone on the left may act, you will be called on it.

Liberals are so mentally fucked-up, I have Obama-fellatrix idiot family members who STILL insist Islam is a race, even though anyone with fucking EYESIGHT & functioning brain stem can see that Islam is a Jew-exterminating, child-fucking, genocide-committing HATE ideology that comes in ALL races, including white. I always ask them, "What race were the Boston Bomber muslims? It starts with a W."
Why would anyone think Islam is a race? Idiots.

I have an idea, let's pretend that racism doesn't exit?

Then we can do the same with gravity.

We have seen what the far right conservatives have done on races from the beginning.

You will never be allowed to do it again. It's why the millennials are going to make sure, along with women and minorities, that you never govern in America again.

We have seen what the far right conservatives have done on races from the beginning.

You will never be allowed to do it again. It's why the millennials are going to make sure, along with women and minorities, that you never govern in America again.
Cranky white people, soon to be the minority.

Which is why they are so damn cranky.

The left are not morons, they just lie and their lies are intentional. They should have their lying mouths washed out with soap but I doubt it would do any good honestly.
You'll notice their only comments so far are some thinly-veiled "well, you're just a racist"-type jabs.

Question their dishonest tactics and you know what to expect.

I have an idea, let's pretend that racism doesn't exit?

Then we can do the same with gravity.
Racism is alive and well within the Democratic Party that wants to use skin color to determine who doesn't get jobs or entry into college.
Maybe if you hadn't been so racist in the past you wouldn't be having that issue today?
Link away.
History of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back