‘Evidence in plain sight’ of Trump collusion with Russia, Schiff says

You deranged leftists keep telling us that Hillary won the popular vote. Tell us how Trump and the Russians colluded to have Hillary win the popular vote while losing the electoral college.
What they DID...was microtarget voters in order to manipulate the ELECTORAL vote...and that's exactly what happened
Oh, I see. Did the Russians call people up and threaten them?

Did the Russians call people up and threaten them?

Do you buy products because you're threatened?

No?

You're influenced by advertising?

Oh...

Do you understand the concept of microtargeting?

Lesh is one of the butthurt trolls that talked so much shit before the election and had to leave the forum in shame. This new ID hasn't fooled many. I kick Lesh's ass regardless of its troll IDs.

You're a fucking idiot.

This is the only nic I have ever had dumbshit...and you can't kick your OWN ass.

By the way...if you have read so many f my posts you'll note that I rarely if ever make predictions
so - again - i see you've run away from the meta-data conversation.

i'll take that as a white flag and move on.

Lesh is one of the butthurt trolls that talked so much shit before the election and had to leave the forum in shame. This new ID hasn't fooled many. I kick Lesh's ass regardless of its troll IDs.

You're a fucking idiot.

This is the only nic I have ever had dumbshit...and you can't kick your OWN ass.

By the way...if you have read so many f my posts you'll note that I rarely if ever make predictions

Nothing to run away from.

You made a fool of yourself once again

Troll on troll

You deranged leftists keep telling us that Hillary won the popular vote. Tell us how Trump and the Russians colluded to have Hillary win the popular vote while losing the electoral college.
What they DID...was microtarget voters in order to manipulate the ELECTORAL vote...and that's exactly what happened
Comey and Mike Rogers testified that no Russian influence manipulated votes! That's a fact. You're a liar.

NUNES: Thank you, Director Comey.

Admiral Rogers, first I wanna go to you. On January 6th, 2017, the intelligence community assessment assessing Russian activities and intentions in recent U.S. elections, stated that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.

So my question as of today, Admiral Rogers, do you have any evidence that Russia cyber actors changed vote tallies in the state of Michigan?

ROGERS: No I do not, but I would highlight we are a foreign intelligence organization, not a domestic intelligence organization. So it would be fair to say, we are probably not the best organization to provide a more complete answer.

NUNES: How about the state of Pennsylvania?

ROGERS: No, sir.

NUNES: The state of Wisconsin?

NUNES: State of Florida?

NUNES: The state of North Carolina?

NUNES: The state of Ohio?

NUNES: So — so you have no intelligence that suggests, or evidence that suggests, any votes were changed?

ROGERS: I have nothing generated by the national security industry, sir.

NUNES: Director Comey, do you have any evidence at the FBI that any votes were changed in the states that I mentioned to Admiral Rogers?

COMEY: No.

Hell, I'd had guessed it back then, everyone that loathed Hillary was hoping, he just had a national platform to make the prediction. THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM A RUSSIAN AGENT.

No it doesn't. But the fact that the hacks were done by Guccifer 2.0 which has been identified as Russian GRU...and the contacts between Stone, Assange, and GRU is damning

Assange's association with Snowden (now currently hiding in Moscow) doesn't help him either

There's no credible evidence that Guccifer hacked the DNC server to get Postesta's emails. That's what he claims, but there's no supporting evidence. Julian Assange denies that Guccifer is his source.

You're a fucking idiot.

Troll on troll
oh i'm sorry. . . did i miss your dissertation on how meta data gets into an e-mail header vs. an mp3 file or photograph?

please link me so i can apologize for my grievous error.

You're a fucking idiot.

Troll on troll
oh i'm sorry. . . did i miss your dissertation on how meta data gets into an e-mail header vs. an mp3 file or photograph?

What do you even think you're saying troll?

There's no credible evidence that Guccifer hacked the DNC server to get Postesta's emails. That's what he claims, but there's no supporting evidence. Julian Assange denies that Guccifer is his source.

Oh well....fuck. If Julian fucking Assange says so...yea.

I always believe bank robbers when they claim they didn't rob THAT bank (with blue dye all over themselves)

You're a fucking idiot.

Troll on troll

What do you even think you're saying troll?
pretty much saying you're a fucking idiot who likes to use words you fail to understand the meaning or technology behind.

let me shorten that.

i'm saying you're a fucking idiot.

pretty much saying you're a fucking idiot

You say all kinds of stupid shit. You're a troll. That's what trolls do.

Just to be clear...tell the good people that meta data CAN'T point an investigator to where a hacker's computer was...

Just to be clear...tell the good people that meta data CAN'T point an investigator to where a hacker's computer was...
show me where i said that.

but first, show ANYONE you have a fucking clue as to what "meta-data" even is.

Oh well....fuck. If Julian fucking Assange says so...yea.

I always believe bank robbers when they claim they didn't rob THAT bank (with blue dye all over themselves)
Assange hasn't committed any crimes, moron. I would trust him before I would trust any lying Democrat or anyone in the Obama FBI/DOJ

show me where i said that.

but first, show ANYONE you have a fucking clue as to what "meta-data" even is.
Hey troll...that's what "I" said...which was where you began your idiotic troll attack

Forum List

Back