Evil is not the problem..........Good is

So you are aware of the Council of Trent, the counter-reformation and Ignatius of Loyola and the jesuits?

The Council of Trent was the Catholic response to the Protestant Reformation where Protestant heresies were identified and responses created.

The council lasted nearly 20 years and many of today's Catholic liturgical customs originated in that Council.

But yet the jesuits and the counter-reformation continues....

No, but catholicism isnt Biblical based. And I can say whatever I believe is germane to the situation just like you can...dig?
Catholics assembled the Bible. Luther took 7 books out of it. They were probably just too hard for him.

Third grade was hard on you...took you two attempts? The Vatican and their roman catholic doctrine can kiss my ass along with their Jesuit sacks of shit.
So no response. Figures.

I believe I have made my stance very clear......
Yeah, your made up religion is better than the others. Congrats.

I don't subscribe to religious denominations......try again?

Catholics assembled the Bible. Luther took 7 books out of it. They were probably just too hard for him.

Third grade was hard on you...took you two attempts? The Vatican and their roman catholic doctrine can kiss my ass along with their Jesuit sacks of shit.
So no response. Figures.

I believe I have made my stance very clear......
Yeah, your made up religion is better than the others. Congrats.

I don't subscribe to religious denominations......try again?
So you're a one man feel-good denomination of what used to be Catholicism? How special.

Protestantism and The Reformation represents a major division in xtian theology. The idea that a counter-reformation would not have been created and continue to exist is both logical and inevitable.

There are many who would see the Reformation just as seditious as you seem to find the counter-reformation. Why would you be surprised they seek to oppose it?

Protestantism and The Reformation represents a major division in xtian theology. The idea that a counter-reformation would not have been created and continue to exist is both logical and inevitable.

There are many who would see the Reformation just as seditious as you seem to find the counter-reformation. Why would you be surprised they seek to oppose it?

The Reformation did not include the torturing and murder of people ....I would say that is a rather significant difference.....

The Reformation did not include the torturing and murder of people

You couldn't be more wrong ...The German Peasants War, the SchmalkaldicWars, the Thirty Years War, and the other post-Reformation Wars of Europe saw wide-spread torture, murder, rape and pillage on both sides. The Reformation was not a bloodless coup of the Holy Roman Empire.

o some research about the Reformation brought on by Martin Luther, little fella.....

I'm pretty well-informed on the subject of xtian history. Suppose you tell me how people who called themselves xtians and who worshiped Jesus a thousand years before Martin Luther aren't xtians?

I have no idea what followers of Jesus Christ were called before the catholic church and pagan believes merged to satisfy Constantine while claiming that Peter was the founding member of catholicism.....
Before the death of Jesus and the rise of the Catholic Church, the followers of Jesus were called JEWS. Just like Jesus.

o some research about the Reformation brought on by Martin Luther, little fella.....

I'm pretty well-informed on the subject of xtian history. Suppose you tell me how people who called themselves xtians and who worshiped Jesus a thousand years before Martin Luther aren't xtians?

I have no idea what followers of Jesus Christ were called before the catholic church and pagan believes merged to satisfy Constantine while claiming that Peter was the founding member of catholicism.....
Before the death of Jesus and the rise of the Catholic Church, the followers of Jesus were called JEWS. Just like Jesus.

Actually, early xtianity was not well received among the Jews. Most of the early xtians were Greeks and Romans.

What are xtians? Are they from the planet x or are you just being a religious bigot?

What are xtians? Are they from the planet x or are you just being a religious bigot?

No, just a lazy bastard who saves five key strokes each time he voices his opinion on religion.

No, just a lazy bastard who saves five key strokes each time he voices his opinion on religion.
I think I will go with planet X. No one can be that lazy or insulting, could they?

Me thinks that those who believe that the Christian church as it rose from the Rome have history mistaken. Yes, the Roman church dominates historical teaching, mainly, in my opinion, because of the inquisitions and such.

upload_2017-6-17_8-41-16.png

Forum List

Back