Evil Koch Brothers Give $25 Million to United Negro College Fun

How dare you forget that Obama is a Muslim and born in Kenya??? You did not follow your Fox News script and you won't go to Conservative heaven.

Now to repent for your sins, you must say seven hail Kochs and 3 hail rushes. ;)

As a loyalist to the regime, it's mandatory that - whatever in Hell it is that you're smokin' or snorting - you SHARE!

KOCH BROTHERS GIVE $25 MILLION TO UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND

Koch brothers to give $25 million to United Negro College Fund | The Rundown | PBS NewsHour

oh my...those evil koch brothers

what will the lefties do now?

A man rapes my sister and then takes me out for a steak dinner, I gets to Conservatives, he gets a pass.....:eusa_whistle:

Only cons are too stupid to realize that the Kochs are going to invest money anywhere they believe the dividends will pay off, so now they have simply tapped into another talent pool.

Last edited:
Because they weren't directly contributing back then - because there were still disclosure rules back then. They want to control things anonymously. So they put their money into other things like 'think tanks'.

It was only after wingnuts decimated campaign finance rules that they saw they could contribute huge sums in a shell game.

At least Soros hasn't tried to hide his intentions. Liberals are generally more honorable than conservatives.

Liberals are more honorable? How come they never own up to their misdeeds? How come so many dead people vote for Liberals?
Bengazi, Fast and Furious, Irs picking on conservative groups, etc. When will we see Holders records of who knew what when?

How dare you forget that Obama is a Muslim and born in Kenya??? You did not follow your Fox News script and you won't go to Conservative heaven.

Now to repent for your sins, you must say seven hail Kochs and 3 hail rushes. ;)
You took what I said and added an extremists point of view to it. How very disingenuous of you.

Forum List

Back