Evil Muzzies

Joey Think:

Christianity BAD.

Islam Good.

Please point out in that paragraph where I said Islam is "good". Or talked about Islam at all.

The thing is, when you are being honest, even you admit our problem in the middle east isn't religion, it's policy that both parties engage in.

But being a good little brainwashed wingnut, you can't help hating on brown people.

The notion of ‘condemning’ Islam is as ridiculous as it is bigoted.

The ‘condemnation’ of Islam is in no way warranted – individuals alone are responsible for their acts of terrorism, not the religions they belong to.

Or, in order for conservatives to be consistent (!), when a Christian commits an act of terror, Christianity as a whole must be likewise condemned.

so nothing banning genital mutilation.... which should be, the bible advocates it.

What the Bible says about Circumcision

Circumcision is supremely important to God. It is his "everlasting covenant."

I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Genesis 17:7
This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin. v Genesis 17:10-11

My covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. Genesis 17:13

And I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.Genesis 17:19

Every boy must be circumcised when he is eight days old.He that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations. Genesis 17:12All of your male slaves must also be circumcised.He that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised. Genesis 17:13Jesus was circumcised eight days after his birth.When eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS. Luke 2:21
Circumcision = trimming nails
FGM = cutting off fingers

Not the same thing dumbass

The ‘condemnation’ of Islam is in no way warranted – individuals alone are responsible for their acts of terrorism, not the religions they belong to.

Or, in order for conservatives to be consistent (!), when a Christian commits an act of terror, Christianity as a whole must be likewise condemned.

Of course, only idiots who have never read the Koran or hadiths have this sort of stupid mindless attitude re Islam. Same for their ignorant neurotic beliefs of what Christianity is.

Of course, only idiots who have never read the Koran or hadiths have this sort of stupid mindless attitude re Islam. Same for their ignorant neurotic beliefs of what Christianity is.

You can selectively take things out of either to make the religion look bad.

But the point is, most Muslims and most Christians are just regular folks living their lives.

Needless to say, to ‘condemn’ Islam as a religion fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – the bad acts of the few are not ‘representative’ of the whole.

And conservatives, for the most part, attempt to propagate this fallacy and the lie that Islam is ‘evil’ – which comes as no surprise, given the inability of most on the right to engage in critical thinking.

Terrorism is motivated by politics – not religion – where terrorists misappropriate religious doctrine and dogma to advance their political agenda.

With regard to terrorists who happen to be Muslim, they distort and misrepresent the tenets of Islam, tenets which neither advocate for terrorism nor condone acts of terror.

The right’s unwarranted hostility toward Islam is yet another manifestation of conservative fear and bigotry, a kind of terrorism practiced by most conservatives motivated by politics.

Christianity BAD. Islam Good.
Look at this thread, it has provided yet another example of their deflect/pivot/attack approach to protecting "oppressed" groups.

A religion that treats women and gays as second class citizens (or worse) is worthy of their protection, but you're the bad guy for pointing it out. And they'll attack everything they don't like about Christianity in their next breath.

And after the next Jihadist atrocity, they'll attack you for bringing it up, and they'll deflect to the Crusades.

Ideology warps, it distorts. Yet at some level, the Regressives know what they're doing, and that's why they so aggressively attack anyone who points it out.

Look at this thread, it has provided yet another example of their deflect/pivot/attack approach to protecting "oppressed" groups.

A religion that treats women and gays as second class citizens (or worse) is worthy of their protection, but you're the bad guy for pointing it out. And they'll attack everything they don't like about Christianity in their next breath.

And after the next Jihadist atrocity, they'll attack you for bringing it up, and they'll deflect to the Crusades.

Ideology warps, it distorts. Yet at some level, the Regressives know what they're doing, and that's why they so aggressively attack anyone who points it out.
And you project all of this from me pointing out the simple fact that not all Muslims are terrorists.
Why is that fact so difficult for you to accept ?

But the point is, most Muslims and most Christians are just regular folks living their lives.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

And you project all of this from me pointing out the simple fact that not all Muslims are terrorists.

Why is what so difficult for me to accept? Are you trying another straw man, pretending that I think all Muslims are terrorists?

Why is it that Regressives simply cannot be honest? It's because the REAL liberals who are fighting you are right, and you know it.

This "conversation" has long since become tedious. I don't like Regressives, and I see no reason to continue here. Play with someone else.

Time to put up or shut up...Tammy.

You have made over 9k posts here. Show me ONE post where you criticize the actions of Muslims. Just one....please.

Another great post. Thanks.

c01872f112855f5535bfced6873c8c51

Why is what so difficult for me to accept? Are you trying another straw man, pretending that I think all Muslims are terrorists?

Why is it that Regressives simply cannot be honest? It's because the REAL liberals who are fighting you are right, and you know it.

This "conversation" has long since become tedious. I don't like Regressives, and I see no reason to continue here. Play with someone else.

You were the one who tried to pin a cultural practice on a religion. I think if anyone is being dishonest, it's you.

Forum List

Back