Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Let Manafort spill the beans on Trump Then impeach the pussy grabber
Spill what beans? Impeach him for what?
Money laundering, collusion ,,for starters
"Collusion" isn't a crime, and where's the evidence for money laundering?
It's on the way Bri Mueller will let you know Trump went to bed with crooks Think nothing rubbed off?
I think you're an idiot. We've been hearing these promises ever since the election. Even if they indict Manafort, that proves nothing about Trump.
And you're a bigger idiot if you think Flynn and Manafort won't sing

Can't wait to hear how Sarah Lazyeye Sanders tries to spin the indictments in the press briefings next week.

I’m going to be kind to the little handicapped fellow Bripat and throw him a bone.
Watch instead of thanking me he’ll cry FAKE NEWS. Lol

But his team is growing increasingly weary. Privately, they say, the problem is not an incompetent communications shop, as the president sometimes gripes, or an ineffectual chief of staff, as friends and outside operatives repeatedly warn, but the man in the Oval Office, whose preferred management style is one of competing factions and organized chaos.

One West Wing official recently stopped defending Trump or trying to explain away his more controversial behavior. Another characterized the operation as "trudging along," with aides trying to focus their attention on Trump's upcoming foreign trip and the budget landing next week.

Ari Fleischer, former White House press secretary under George W. Bush, said the president has created a situation where his team is increasingly unlikely to succeed.

"It's torture - torture because of everything that is happening externally, but it's also torture because of how divided the White House is internally," Fleischer said of the challenges that Trump's staff faces now. "It makes it very hard to keep your head up and do your job."

He added: "If you don't give people something substantive to talk about in Washington, they will be plenty happy to talk about things that are personal, political and scandal-related."

For many White House staffers, impromptu support groups of friends, confidants and acquaintances have materialized, calling and texting to check in, inquiring about their mental state and urging them to take care of themselves.

Trump frustrated with White House staff – and for some, the feeling is mutual

Ari Fleischer is speculating, not testifying about anything he has witnessed. Where are your sources?
How do you know what Fleischer knows. Former WH workers have access to current staffers. They talk all the time. Besides there was more than one source in my link. There are other examples but you’re too lazy to read them.
How can you believe a president who has over 1500 lies documented on his resume but not believe the people working in thexWH who witness this every day?
Doesn’t it shock you that Trump goes stark raving mad screaming,” I hate everyone in the White House.”
I know..Fake News. Yada yada.

What people working in the White House? Your article didn't name any.
That’s just one article numbnuts. As I said I’ve listened to countless stories relayed by respectable journalists that have these staffers on speed dial and talk to them all the time.
The WH is in chaos and many have quit like the Ethics Director who was so appalled by T’s lack of ethics he couldn’t take it anymore.

Yup, and those "respectable" journalists have spent hours making up those stories. Like they say, who needs speed dial when you can make shit up.
Liar. Everything is fact checked. Journalists use sources they can trust so they go back to them.
Trying to make the press the enemy fits right into Trump’s narrative to never believe the press because they ACCURATELY report on what he says and does.

Can't wait to hear how Sarah Lazyeye Sanders tries to spin the indictments in the press briefings next week.
I want the fat chick on SNL who plays Sanders to pile on extreme makeup like Sanders does in the next skit.
Yes she took on the jobof lying for a living.
Anyone who works in tge WH knows they have to lie for trump or be fired.

Whatever makes you think that---:badgrin: Mueller had a team raid Manafort's house in July--the only time Manafort knew they were there was when they got him out of bed. They clearly convinced a judge that if notified in advance Manafort would have destroyed evidence, so they obtained a no knock search warrant and hit Manfort's house in the early morning hours while he was sleeping.

You know reading has never killed anyone yet, you might want to try it sometime.
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone

Manafort told a friend he was expecting on an indictment.
Paul Manafort Expects to Be Indicted, Longtime Trump Adviser Says
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent

Paul-Manafort-1024x614.jpg

I am still sticking with Manafort or Flynn or both.

Flynn is in deep s....t. Asking for immunity from prosecution--"stating he has a story to tell", the Senate turned him down, and he pleaded the 5th throughout testimony--they're certain to indict him.
Michael Flynn Offers to Testify Before Congress in Exchange for Immunity
Michael Flynn pleads The Fifth over Russia investigation
Flynn Is Said to Have Talked to Russians About Sanctions Before Trump Took Office
Michael Flynn’s Russian connection
Michael Flynn Was Paid to Represent Turkey’s Interests During Trump Campaign

michael-flynn.jpg
If either one is indicted, it won't be for "colluding" with the Russians. Whatever happened with that? Indicting them will only be an admission of failure for Mewler.

They're following the money--Russian bank accounts, money laundering, etc. And so it begins.
Manafort Was in Debt to Pro-Russia Interests, Cyprus Records Show

"The money" all came from the Hillary campaign, dumbass.

No the origin of GPS Fusion started with a Republican right wing website called Free Bacon, to do opposition research on Trump. They dropped it after Jeb Bush dropped out, Democrats picked it up, then dropped it, but Christopher Steele thought it important enough to hand over to John McCain who then gave it to Obama, and shortly thereafter Obama kicked out all Russian diplomats.
The Washington Free Beacon says it hired Fusion GPS during 2016 GOP primary - CNNPolitics

But these incoming indictments have
nothing to do with Trump's Dossier file anyway.

What the Trump campaign never realised is that they were being monitored and watched by several different foreign intelligence agencies since 2015. READ THIS
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

So the next time the right wing starts spinning a story around Uranium One & Hillary paid for the Dossier file, you count on something very big is going to happen along the Russian investigation.

But don't worry they'll be there for you on Monday morning to wipe your tears and help you blow your noses, and they'll have a brand new conspiracy story for you all to feed off of for a couple of days, until Mueller does something else.

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg

No no no! Steele himself gave the dossier to the FBI in July 2016. FBI gave to Congress & Obama after verifying.

Nope--at that point in time no one was going to hand over any information to James Comey, after what he did to Hillary Clinton. Steele didn't trust Comey--because Steele had been sending him some of the information, and Comey never reacted to it, so he delivered it to John McCain instead.

Sen. John McCain admitted Wednesday that he gave the FBI a dossier detailing claims of a Russian blackmail plot against President-elect Donald Trump. The Arizona lawmaker, a longtime Trump critic, made the public statement as questions piled up about his alleged role in spreading an unverified and error-riddled document that Trump has denounced as “a complete and total fabrication.”“Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,” McCain said.
http://nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/

Since then--some of the information in the Dossier file has been verified. Mueller has already interviewed Christopher Steele, and the Senate Intelligence committee had a 7 hour hearing with the CEO of Fusion GPS.
Mueller's team met with Russia dossier author - CNNPolitics
Fusion GPS co-founder meets with congressional investigators
US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier - CNNPolitics

But again these indictments have nothing to do with the Dossier file anyway. Mueller has loaded up on 16 criminal prosecutors, money laundering experts, the IRS has joined in, and Trump is under investigation for firing James Comey.

It didn't help Trump's case that he got on an NBC interview and admit that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

Last edited:
Ari Fleischer is speculating, not testifying about anything he has witnessed. Where are your sources?
How do you know what Fleischer knows. Former WH workers have access to current staffers. They talk all the time. Besides there was more than one source in my link. There are other examples but you’re too lazy to read them.
How can you believe a president who has over 1500 lies documented on his resume but not believe the people working in thexWH who witness this every day?
Doesn’t it shock you that Trump goes stark raving mad screaming,” I hate everyone in the White House.”

That’s just one article numbnuts. As I said I’ve listened to countless stories relayed by respectable journalists that have these staffers on speed dial and talk to them all the time.
The WH is in chaos and many have quit like the Ethics Director who was so appalled by T’s lack of ethics he couldn’t take it anymore.

Yup, and those "respectable" journalists have spent hours making up those stories. Like they say, who needs speed dial when you can make shit up.
Liar. Everything is fact checked. Journalists use sources they can trust so they go back to them.
Trying to make the press the enemy fits right into Trump’s narrative to never believe the press because they ACCURATELY report on what he says and does.

HAHAHA, sure...dumbass.

Not only was Comey trying to destroy Hillary by making her innocence look as guilty as possible with his public statements, he was covering up for trump in TreasonGate, by ignoring and delaying vital intel as long as possible.
You must be joking. Comey was covering up Hillary's crimes. He allowed her staff to destroy cell phones and laptops. He allowed them to serve as her lawyer even though they were under investigation. The list of his malfeasance is extensive. Meanwhile, he's done everything he possibly could to sabotage Trump. He's the reason the Mueller investigation was started, if you don't recall.

You have to be one of the biggest numskulls in this forum.
How can you critique what anyone says when you readily admit you get your information from bloggers? Bloggers have no standards to live by, no accountability.
Funny. You think CNN has standards? Accountability?
They do or they would lose their jobs.
There you go showing your bias again and carrying T’s water.
CNN is a professional organization and theyre good at what they do.

iu

A free press is mandatory so we don’t dissolve into a dictatorship Trump is trying to set up with minions like you doing his dirty work for him.

We don't have a free press. We have a government brainwashed and indoctrinated press. The MSM is nothing more than the propaganda organ of the Democrat party.

I’m going to be kind to the little handicapped fellow Bripat and throw him a bone.
Watch instead of thanking me he’ll cry FAKE NEWS. Lol

But his team is growing increasingly weary. Privately, they say, the problem is not an incompetent communications shop, as the president sometimes gripes, or an ineffectual chief of staff, as friends and outside operatives repeatedly warn, but the man in the Oval Office, whose preferred management style is one of competing factions and organized chaos.

One West Wing official recently stopped defending Trump or trying to explain away his more controversial behavior. Another characterized the operation as "trudging along," with aides trying to focus their attention on Trump's upcoming foreign trip and the budget landing next week.

Ari Fleischer, former White House press secretary under George W. Bush, said the president has created a situation where his team is increasingly unlikely to succeed.

"It's torture - torture because of everything that is happening externally, but it's also torture because of how divided the White House is internally," Fleischer said of the challenges that Trump's staff faces now. "It makes it very hard to keep your head up and do your job."

He added: "If you don't give people something substantive to talk about in Washington, they will be plenty happy to talk about things that are personal, political and scandal-related."

For many White House staffers, impromptu support groups of friends, confidants and acquaintances have materialized, calling and texting to check in, inquiring about their mental state and urging them to take care of themselves.

Trump frustrated with White House staff – and for some, the feeling is mutual

I want to respond to this lunacy of yours again. If you really think professional journalists come to work and think what story they make up that day, you have more than a few screws loose. If the boss found that out they’d be fired on the spot. Journalists at the top organizations like the NYT and Washpo make good money and wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize their livelihood.
Trump’s the one lying to you. Funny you haven’t figured that out yet.

If either one is indicted, it won't be for "colluding" with the Russians. Whatever happened with that? Indicting them will only be an admission of failure for Mewler.

They're following the money--Russian bank accounts, money laundering, etc. And so it begins.
Manafort Was in Debt to Pro-Russia Interests, Cyprus Records Show

"The money" all came from the Hillary campaign, dumbass.

No the origin of GPS Fusion started with a Republican right wing website called Free Bacon, to do opposition research on Trump. They dropped it after Jeb Bush dropped out, Democrats picked it up, then dropped it, but Christopher Steele thought it important enough to hand over to John McCain who then gave it to Obama, and shortly thereafter Obama kicked out all Russian diplomats.
The Washington Free Beacon says it hired Fusion GPS during 2016 GOP primary - CNNPolitics

But these incoming indictments have
nothing to do with Trump's Dossier file anyway.

What the Trump campaign never realised is that they were being monitored and watched by several different foreign intelligence agencies since 2015. READ THIS
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

So the next time the right wing starts spinning a story around Uranium One & Hillary paid for the Dossier file, you count on something very big is going to happen along the Russian investigation.

But don't worry they'll be there for you on Monday morning to wipe your tears and help you blow your noses, and they'll have a brand new conspiracy story for you all to feed off of for a couple of days, until Mueller does something else.

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg

No no no! Steele himself gave the dossier to the FBI in July 2016. FBI gave to Congress & Obama after verifying.

Nope--at that point in time no one was going to hand over any information to James Comey, after what he did to Hillary Clinton. Steele didn't trust Comey--because Steele had been sending him some of the information, and Comey never reacted to it, so he delivered it to John McCain instead.

Sen. John McCain admitted Wednesday that he gave the FBI a dossier detailing claims of a Russian blackmail plot against President-elect Donald Trump. The Arizona lawmaker, a longtime Trump critic, made the public statement as questions piled up about his alleged role in spreading an unverified and error-riddled document that Trump has denounced as “a complete and total fabrication.”“Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,” McCain said.
http://nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/

Since then--some of the information in the Dossier file has been verified. Mueller has already interviewed Christopher Steele, and the Senate Intelligence committee had a 7 hour hearing with the CEO of Fusion GPS.
Mueller's team met with Russia dossier author - CNNPolitics
Fusion GPS co-founder meets with congressional investigators
US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier - CNNPolitics
McCain had the final installment, but US National Security already had it all.

Remember this line, folks

Under the regulations governing special counsel investigations, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has oversight over the Russia investigation, would have been made aware of any charges before they were taken before the grand jury for approval, according to people familiar with the matter.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation - CNNPolitics

The White House knew

And Trump doesn't appear to be the slightest bit concerned.

Not only was Comey trying to destroy Hillary by making her innocence look as guilty as possible with his public statements, he was covering up for trump in TreasonGate, by ignoring and delaying vital intel as long as possible.
You must be joking. Comey was covering up Hillary's crimes. He allowed her staff to destroy cell phones and laptops. He allowed them to serve as her lawyer even though they were under investigation. The list of his malfeasance is extensive. Meanwhile, he's done everything he possibly could to sabotage Trump. He's the reason the Mueller investigation was started, if you don't recall.

You have to be one of the biggest numskulls in this forum.
How can you critique what anyone says when you readily admit you get your information from bloggers? Bloggers have no standards to live by, no accountability.
Funny. You think CNN has standards? Accountability?
They do or they would lose their jobs.
There you go showing your bias again and carrying T’s water.
CNN is a professional organization and theyre good at what they do.

iu

A free press is mandatory so we don’t dissolve into a dictatorship Trump is trying to set up with minions like you doing his dirty work for him.

We don't have a free press. We have a government brainwashed and indoctrinated press. The MSM is nothing more than the propaganda organ of the Democrat party.
Your brainwashing is solid and complete. There is no hope for you. You have officially been trumpified.

Under the regulations governing special counsel investigations, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has oversight over the Russia investigation, would have been made aware of any charges before they were taken before the grand jury for approval, according to people familiar with the matter.

The White House knew

And you know this how? You’re just making it up again. Once again people who work in thexWH say he’s obsessed with the Russian investigation. He’s always screaming and belittling his staff because he can’t handle it.

I want to respond to this lunacy of yours again. If you really think professional journalists come to work and think what story they make up that day, you have more than a few screws loose. If the boss found that out they’d be fired on the spot. Journalists at the top organizations like the NYT and Washpo make good money and wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize their livelihood.
Trump’s the one lying to you. Funny you haven’t figured that out yet.
You're definitely wrong about that. They've been caught doing exactly that many times, and no one got fired until public outrage forced them to. Just consider the fake NG memos Dan Rather tried to peddle as facts.

The White House knew

And you know this how? You’re just making it up again. Once again people who work in thexWH say he’s obsessed with the Russian investigation. He’s always screaming and belittling his staff because he can’t handle it.
He's playing golf today. You're peddling fake news. The public now correctly assumes that anything using unnamed sources is bullshit.

Bripat thinks he knows what goes on in the WH and what Trump is thinking more than the people that work there every day.
No really.

The White House knew

He's playing golf today.
Which has nothing to do with what I just said but of course he’s playing golf. He always plays golf. At least 3 times a week at the tax payers expense.
If he’s not playing golf he’s watching Fox TV. We have a non reader as a president. One who believes every conspiracy Fox throws out. And you don’t see the problem with that. . Ha ha ha ha

Mueller's latest move has Trump's staunchest allies melting down on Twitter [and the USMB]

And Corey Lewandowski, Trump's former campaign manager, called the "speculation" around Mueller "insane," in a Fox News segment on Saturday morning.

"What we should be focusing on is the continued lies of the Clinton Administration," Lewandowski said.

Mueller's latest move has Trump's staunchest allies melting down on Twitter
Trump allies are as fit to be tied as the DEPLORABLES here. They see their whole schtick they’ve carefully nurtured crumbling all around them.
So sweet to see.
And it’s not like we didn’t warn them..

Forum List

Back