Exclusive–Paula Jones: Hillary Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’ ‘Cares Nothing About Women at All’

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well everyone knows Hillary condones sexual abuse of women.

-Geaux
-------------------

During a radio interview on Sunday, Paula Jones, the former Arkansas state employee who notoriously sued President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment, demanded Hillary Clinton personally apologize for “allowing” her husband to “abuse” and “sexually harass” women.
Speaking to weekend talk radio host Aaron Klein, Jones slammed Hillary as a “two-faced” “liar” who waged a war on women by trying to discredit “predator” Bill’s sexual accusers.

“And how dare her. You know what? She don’t care nothing about women. Because if she did she would believe what I had to say. She would believe what the other women had to say. ”

Jones further accused the media of practicing a double standard by “protecting” the Clintons while deservedly scrutinizing Bill Cosby’s alleged sexual assaults.

Stated Jones: “It’s really a sad, sad day if Hillary becomes president, because she has allowed her husband to get by with this type of stuff. Why does he have a right to be back in the White House, the people’s house?

Paula Jones: Clinton 'Two Faced,' 'Liar,' 'Cares Nothing About Women at All'

And further Jones states:

“Well, she stood by her man, all right. And she allowed her husband to abuse women, to harass women, possibly other things that he did wrong to women. And she allowed it to happen. As a matter of fact, she would go out and she would try to discredit these women, including me.

“And called us the ‘bimbo eruption.’ You know, these ‘bimbos.’ Okay. For what her husband did to us. But she didn’t believe us. None of us women. And now she’s going to say what she did about Donald Trump?”

Jones was referencing Clinton’s charge that Trump has demonstrated a “penchant for sexism.”

Paula Jones: Clinton 'Two Faced,' 'Liar,' 'Cares Nothing About Women at All'

Ah yes, and now we are finally going to show the lefties that actions have consequences. In November of 16, after the GOP win the Presidency, the libs looking back on it will realize that the female voting block they thought they had, disapated in smoke and either stayed home, or voted the other way.

The left is going to find out one human truth.............suggesting that a man is a man, is only a man, and will always be a man......is one thing. But, making excuses for the idiot women who know better will never work with other women. They will feel sorry for her until she insists it "never happened," or ignore that it did.

Now I am a guy, but go ahead and ask women how far I am off on my assertions that are not lefties-)

I think when you take off your clothes for Penthouse and have a celebrity boxing match with Tonya Harding, it's hard to take you seriously as a spokesperson for women's dignity.
Dignity has nothing to do with it

If it did Willie would have kept his dick in his pants

I think when you take off your clothes for Penthouse and have a celebrity boxing match with Tonya Harding, it's hard to take you seriously as a spokesperson for women's dignity.

Kind of like a Muslim Obama talking about how it is to be Christian?

-Geaux

Kind of like a Muslim Obama talking about how it is to be Christian?

HiHehro.jpg

Damn; you beat me to it.

Obama won women by double digits in some swing states. Hillary will do better. Start working on your excuses Pachyderms...you're going to need them.

Damn; you beat me to it.

Obama won women by double digits in some swing states. Hillary will do better. Start working on your excuses Pachyderms...you're going to need them.

And its hard not to mistake this skanky looking 1st Lady with a dirty filthy whore

-Geaux
===================

825e91ac-6a0e-4ed1-b3f2-044394c45636.jpg

Forum List

Back