🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expect a Hillary Clinton win in 2016

I fully expect Mrs. Clinton to win. American voters do not think in any term but winning for their side. It is disgusting the way America has gone since Mr. Clinton lied his ass off in front of the nation. Mrs. Clinton, Obama and Rice all lied about Benghazi but those who must win at all cost could care less, what are four lives? What are lies, something to be used for political expedience.
It is amazing how Ds can lie with impunity and get away with it. Proof the media still has enormous power to influence weak minded voters like Jake.

Remember when dip shit HW said, "read my lips, no new taxes" and then raised taxes...then the media hung him with that. Hillary is exposed as a liar and the media says she did great. Charley Rose did it this morning...CBS’s Charlie Rose Desperately Tries to Lecture Rubio on Benghazi - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-meyer/2015/10/29/cbss-charlie-rose-desperately-tries-lecture-rubio-benghazi#sthash.P2vueein.dpuf

Mrs. Clinton took full responsibilty for Benghazi. Responsibility without consequence, that's pure BS. The truth is she didn't know what she was doing as SOS and people died. Was it malicious? No. Was it incompetence, absolutely.

She doesn't deserve to be president but she will be any way, I am afraid.

Yes, she will be, the Reich wing of the Republican party lead by Rush Limbaugh has insured that. I think if Republicans keep going after her for Bengazi & emails-- it will only elevate her further, as it will now look like they're "picking on her."

The numbers just aren't here for a Republican win. The Reich wing strikes again.

Take you Nazi implications and your BS meme, created by the left wing, and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

I am a conservative--and I am just giving you a little MATH & HISTORY. Honestly, I don't think Republicans with their attitudes--are even close to seeing this one coming. Election eve may look something like this.

genusmap.php

Yeah.

I don't know if you were here for the 2012 elections, but "surreal" might be an apt description, and I'm beginning to wonder if we're in for a replay.

The conservatives here had convinced themselves (pushed along, no doubt, by the conservative media echo chamber) that not only was Romney going to win, he was going to win B-I-G.

Here's the surreal part: Much of the time, their "predictions" had absolutely zero (0) to do with either polls or electoral votes. They had just convinced themselves that people would not vote for Obama because, dammit, they SHOULDN'T vote for Obama. Well, that just isn't how it works.

Right now, Hillary has an electoral vote advantage going in, and the image of the GOP candidate group overall just ain't very good. We'll see, of course, but I'm seeing signs of some on the Right beginning a happy dance, and that's just crazy.

Last edited:
The Democrat field is nothing but old white people, so this is just another example of Democrat hypocrisy.

Democrats think that all they need to do is run a woman this time to win. Never mind that the GOP has a black, two Hispanics, and a woman running as well.

The fix is in. The media has this election rigged.

But just imagine the surprise if on Wednesday morning you discover that the American people saw through this scam, and voted for the Republican as a protest against corruption in the media and in the establishment currently running Washington.

America wants to say FUCK YOU YOU ESTABLISHMENT PRICKS!!!!

They're ready to say that to a Hillary Presidency.

Who is "They"?

Donald Trump is in the lead because more people can name who is on "Dancing with the Stars" than can name both their state's senators.

Don't mistake "celebrity" with "Public Support".

If you think that most people are going to get into a voting booth and say, "Yeah, I"m going to reject this woman who has years of experience in government in favor of a reality TV Star!" then you are truly delusional.

The real problem the GOP has is that in 2012, less than 19 million voted in Republican Primaries, and only 10 million voted for the Weird Mormon Robot. You know, the guy who thought he was wearing Magic Underwear and was STILL the least crazy person the GOP had running.

It's a process that could easily be hijacked by Reality TV Rodeo clowns. But that shit won't fly in a general election.

The REpublican Party is in danger of becoming the Polish Beer Party.

Maybe you haven't heard.....Obama isn't running again. :D And the last election Dems only got 37% of the white vote.

If Dems get the same percentage of the white vote again in 2016 they lose big....just like they did in the last election.

Uh, no, according to which poll you cite,t hey got from 41-44% of the White Vote.

And I promise you , there are a LOT of white women who wouldn't vote for Obama who WILL vote for Hillary.

It is amazing how Ds can lie with impunity and get away with it. Proof the media still has enormous power to influence weak minded voters like Jake.

Remember when dip shit HW said, "read my lips, no new taxes" and then raised taxes...then the media hung him with that. Hillary is exposed as a liar and the media says she did great. Charley Rose did it this morning...CBS’s Charlie Rose Desperately Tries to Lecture Rubio on Benghazi - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-meyer/2015/10/29/cbss-charlie-rose-desperately-tries-lecture-rubio-benghazi#sthash.P2vueein.dpuf

Mrs. Clinton took full responsibilty for Benghazi. Responsibility without consequence, that's pure BS. The truth is she didn't know what she was doing as SOS and people died. Was it malicious? No. Was it incompetence, absolutely.

Yes, she will be, the Reich wing of the Republican party lead by Rush Limbaugh has insured that. I think if Republicans keep going after her for Bengazi & emails-- it will only elevate her further, as it will now look like they're "picking on her."

The numbers just aren't here for a Republican win. The Reich wing strikes again.

Take you Nazi implications and your BS meme, created by the left wing, and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

I am a conservative--and I am just giving you a little MATH & HISTORY. Honestly, I don't think Republicans with their attitudes--are even close to seeing this one coming. Election eve may look something like this.

genusmap.php

Yeah.

I don't know if you were here for the 2012 elections, but "surreal" might be an apt description, and I'm beginning to wonder if we're in for a replay.

The conservatives here had convinced themselves (pushed along, no doubt, by the media echo chamber) that not only was Romney going to win, he was going to win B-I-G.

Here's the surreal part: Much of the time, their "predictions" had absolutely zero (0) to do with either polls or electoral votes. They had just convinced themselves that people would not vote for Obama because, dammit, they SHOULDN'T vote for Obama. Well, that just isn't how it works.

Right now, Hillary has an electoral vote advantage going in, and the image of the GOP candidate group overall just ain't very good. We'll see, of course, but I'm seeing signs of some on the Right beginning a happy dance, and that's just crazy.
Only way to assure an honest election is make sure the Democrats can't be in charge of any of the polls. Better to have somebody from outside of the country run it than lying liberals.

I think the Democratic nominee has the edge right now, but things can always change. I see it more in terms of whether the Republican candidate loses it on their own by recycling another boring package that says tax cuts for the rich and more defense spending and a great big wall will somehow bring us prosperity. About 40% or so of the country are brainwashed people who are happy to vote for that because they believe that nonsense.

But everyone else you need to go along with it just isn't there for Republicans. I think it says something that they've completely ignored their fallout report from 2012, which basically said, "If we want to be a viable national party in presidential election years, we need to find ways to grow the base by getting more minorities/women/young people in the tent because we continue to stubbornly only go after old white men who yell at clouds."

Establishment Republicans understand that they need to grow the tent, yet all they stand for is stuff that appeals to old white people who are dying in droves by the day. 89% of voters were white in '96. By 2012 it was 72% of voters. We may actually see that number drop to a smidge below 70% this time and if all the GOP is going to do is rag on women, so-called entitled young people and minorities, they can kiss 2016 goodbye.
Just because you find fiscal responsibility boring doesn't mean everyone else does. And many young people are waking up to the fact that they are the ones taking it in the shorts with increased, mandatory health insurance, astronomical college debt, fewer job opportunities, a shrinking dollar and the divisive
nature of the Democrat party.

Women, Latinos, all people will benefit from a growing economy instead of this hobbled excuse of one. In all this time the best Democrats can puke up for a candidate is a damaged, passed over 8 years ago that has little to offer. She can't exactly run as obama's third term so she's positioning herself between obama and Bernie. obama wasn't leftist enough, in other words.

Also in other words, you're full of shit. All you have is idiotic bigoted talking points.

Just because you find fiscal responsibility boring doesn't mean everyone else does. And many young people are waking up to the fact that they are the ones taking it in the shorts with increased, mandatory health insurance, astronomical college debt, fewer job opportunities, a shrinking dollar and the divisive nature of the Democrat party.

But whose fault are all those things? The thing is, Young People voted 62% for Obama in 2012. so your argument is kind of flawed.

The GOP caused more of that fiscal irresponsibility than Democrats did. The last time we had a balanced budget was under a democrat.

Women, Latinos, all people will benefit from a growing economy instead of this hobbled excuse of one. In all this time the best Democrats can puke up for a candidate is a damaged, passed over 8 years ago that has little to offer. She can't exactly run as obama's third term so she's positioning herself between obama and Bernie. obama wasn't leftist enough, in other words.

Actually, all she has to do is say she's running for her HUSBAND's third term. Since most people did pretty darned good under her husband, that's an easy sell.

You guys kind of don't understand why she lost in 2008, and why it doesn't matter now.

genusmap.php

Yeah.

The conservatives here had convinced themselves (pushed along, no doubt, by the conservative media echo chamber) that not only was Romney going to win, he was going to win B-I-G.

I really never thought that Romney would actually win, too liberal to garner conservative votes.

But I did have hope Obama would lose. After all the criteria he set from the beginning of his presidency dictated that he should lose.

But his skin color, I believe, is the reason he won, I can't really think of one good reason for him to be rewarded with another term, other then the smear job they put on Romney.

genusmap.php

Yeah.

One could conclude the Ds are convinced Mrs.Liar will win. If the Rs are so stupid as to nominate another progressive similar to McCant or Mitt, then they just might lose again.

However, one should also look at the mid-term elections. Both during Big Ear's time were a clear denunciation of the D party and BO's radical left policies. If we had a government structure like the UK, BO would have had to hold elections after his party was so soundly defeated.

Sadly...in my view, it matters not. Both parties are aligned and the animosity ginned up by them and the MSM, is all for show to dupe the uninformed.

genusmap.php

Yeah.

I really never thought that Romney would actually win, too liberal to garner conservative votes.

But I did have hope Obama would lose. After all the criteria he set from the beginning of his presidency dictated that he should lose.

But his skin color, I believe, is the reason he won, I can't really think of one good reason for him to be rewarded with another term, other then the smear job they put on Romney.
There were two reasons: First, many people agree with him on the issues. Second, the GOP did not offer an attractive-enough alternative.

And agreed, no doubt skin color had much to do with it as well. This really was a Cult of Personality administration, so now there really is no way of knowing what attracts the electorate.

I fully expect Mrs. Clinton to win. American voters do not think in any term but winning for their side. It is disgusting the way America has gone since Mr. Clinton lied his ass off in front of the nation. Mrs. Clinton, Obama and Rice all lied about Benghazi but those who must win at all cost could care less, what are four lives? What are lies, something to be used for political expedience.

genusmap.php

Using Nazi innuendo is not a conservative thing so right off the bat me thinks you are being untruthful.

As for the map, yeah I think that is coming and there is little I or anyone else can do to stop it from happening. The last 8 years shows me how stupid are the American people. The state of the economy and our place in the world tells me that democrats should not be rewarded for the last 10 years of their rule. But me thinks they will sadly be rewarded.

genusmap.php

Yeah.

There were two reasons: First, many people agree with him on the issues. Second, the GOP did not offer an attractive-enough alternative.

And agreed, no doubt skin color had much to do with it as well. This really was a Cult of Personality administration, so now there really is no way of knowing what attracts the electorate.

There was nothing wrong with Romney, he was an experience candidate counter to Obama's inexperience. Nothing wrong if conservatives can get over his liberal views. Which should have attracted moderate liberals who were sick of what Obama was doing to the country. But the MSM and meme like yours were too much.

genusmap.php

Yeah.

One could conclude the Ds are convinced Mrs.Liar will win. If the Rs are so stupid as to nominate another progressive similar to McCant or Mitt, then they just might lose again.

However, one should also look at the mid-term elections. Both during Big Ear's time were a clear denunciation of the D party and BO's radical left policies. If we had a government structure like the UK, BO would have had to hold elections after his party was so soundly defeated.

Sadly...in my view, it matters not. Both parties are aligned and the animosity ginned up by them and the MSM, is all for show to dupe the uninformed.

Sadly since the mid-terms it appears to me that Obama and Republicans are in bed more then the democrats and Obama were in bed together. Republicans were given a mandate and failed, that is why I am now unaffiliated after many years.

genusmap.php

Yeah.

Sadly since the mid-terms it appears to me that Obama and Republicans are in bed more then the democrats and Obama were in bed together. Republicans were given a mandate and failed, that is why I am now unaffiliated after many years.
I think you identify an important point. Many Americans who generally vote R are very disappointed in the R Party. Many like you have left the party. Many refused to vote for Lil' Crazy Johnny and the Progressive Mitt. Thus allowing BO to attain a position he never should have. I do not think anything has changed. If the Rs turn the back on their constituency again, and it appears like they might, they lose again.

A point not regularly made is D voters generally ALWAYS stick with their candidate. Likely due to the MSM's influence by telling them repeatedly that R pols are evil, which may indicate D voters are not very smart.

genusmap.php

Yeah.

I think you identify an important point. Many Americans who generally vote R are very disappointed in the R Party. Many like you have left the party. Many refused to vote for Lil' Crazy Johnny and the Progressive Mitt. Thus allowing BO to attain a position he never should have. I do not think anything has changed. If the Rs turn the back on their constituency again, and it appears like they might, they lose again.

A point not regularly made is D voters generally ALWAYS stick with their candidate. Likely due to the MSM's influence by telling them repeatedly that R pols are evil, which like means many D voters are not very smart.
Regardless of the intelligence of Democrat voters, a divided GOP hurts itself. The party spends more attacking attacking each other than they do either going after Democrats or providing the electorate with a clear, positive vision for the country's future.

Voters see that.

I don't know why the party does not.

President Hillary? 3 or 4 months ago I would have thought you're crazy. I still wouldn't bet on it but GOP must get its act together.

untitled.png

genusmap.php

Yeah.

A point not regularly made is D voters generally ALWAYS stick with their candidate. Likely due to the MSM's influence by telling them repeatedly that R pols are evil, which like means many D voters are not very smart.
Regardless of the intelligence of Democrat voters, a divided GOP hurts itself. The party spends more attacking attacking each other than they do either going after Democrats or providing the electorate with a clear, positive vision for the country's future.

Voters see that.

It is not uncommon for the candidates to attack each other. It happens all the time. I will agree that they should be attacking BO's failed policies, but that will come once the candidate is chosen.

If you go back to campaigns in the past, you will find much dissension by candidates of both parties, prior to and during the primary season.

I dare say you are buying into a meme promoted by the Lib media and the DNC.

I really don't understand why the Rino & Establishment groupies don't form a 3rd party. They must think they can win the White House with Hate & Ignorance--and Divide & Separate.

Their NUMBER 1 guy, Donald Trump is now polling at a NEGATIVE 75% with voting Latino's. Republican Latino's are changing their party status from Republican to Democrat in hordes. Cubans are historically Republican so you can color Florida & several other states BLUE at this time. There are several states that Hillary Clinton won't even have to campaign in right now to secure those electoral votes.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

These R & E groupies sure didn't pay attention to what happened in 2012, where we lost WOMEN by double digits, by them dragging us into--"who's going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape" which was always answered by an old WHITE male. Women are now polling at 2 to 1 against DONALD TRUMP.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Then we have several other Knuckle dragging Neanderthals in this race, that could NEVER appeal to women because of their extreme stance on abortion. Ted Cruz--(who also wouldn't capture any Latino votes--much less the women vote)--Rand Paul---Mike Huckabee--Rick Santorum--Bobby Jindal, and the other two who already committed political suicide over women's issues (Scott Walker & Rick Perry) have already had to drop out.
A Race to the Bottom on Women's Rights

As we witnessed in 2012--the Hate & Ignorance rolls over onto the eventual GOP nominee, making it virtually impossible to win. I expect that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS, and that we will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

They are going to witness the POWER of Women & Latino voters in November 2016, and they don't even see it coming.

9a4639739b21033f7716b01cea0bba80.jpg
I am expecting a Hillary win. I'm in the process of getting my passport to leave the country now.

Yeah.

Voters see that.

It is not uncommon for the candidates to attack each other. It happens all the time. I will agree that they should be attacking BO's failed policies, but that will come once the candidate is chosen.

If you go back to campaigns in the past, you will find much dissension by candidates of both parties, prior to and during the primary season.

I dare say you are buying into a meme promoted by the Lib media and the DNC.

There is plenty of time to point out Mrs. Clinton's many failures. It is not surprising that there are so many on the Republican side who know they could do a better job then Mrs. Clinton and Obama. It is also not surprising that there are few not walking in lock step on the democrat side. I just think those who are running on the democrat side are just pretending to make Mrs. Clinton look better.

Forum List

Back