Experiences with Women

I am all for women tonight

ok?

Women YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
women_empowered.jpg

But men MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gary-Cooper.jpg

I think I'm going to continue developing myself in all areas of my life.

If a woman desires me, she'll find me eventually. I'm worth the wait.

It doesn't work that way, relationships work when both parties know each others checklists and it's compatible. You have to be interested in her checklist not just your checklist.

If you are only looking out for your own criteria you will be disappointed because, you will become manipulative to try and make someone be who you want them to be just because you find them attractive and then will be mad when they don't live up to it.

Drifter, I'm looking for a loving and kind woman who's serious.

Not exactly a checklist, or something outrageous to want in a mate.

If she has a checklist of her own, which is probably longer, we'll just have to live in the moment and see how it goes. If we mesh, we mesh. If not, there are a billion or two other single people out there.

It doesn't work that way, relationships work when both parties know each others checklists and it's compatible. You have to be interested in her checklist not just your checklist.

If you are only looking out for your own criteria you will be disappointed because, you will become manipulative to try and make someone be who you want them to be just because you find them attractive and then will be mad when they don't live up to it.

If she has a checklist of her own, which is probably longer, we'll just have to live in the moment and see how it goes. If we mesh, we mesh. If not, there are a billion or two other single people out there.

I wish you the best Wake and hope you think about things people have said here.

you will have a sad ending ...OP

Cheers baby

Why?

why?

shall I?

say it

because you are too weak....

Wake............with all respect.....

I will not...I will not...not...be too ....hurtful???? oh gee...stop me right there

Then you mistake my gentleness for weakness.

Frankly, you don't know me very well.
Your gentleness includes making advances towards a woman who looks upon you for friendship and strength which makes her feel uncomfortable. If someone did that to me I would not look upon them as a friend or an emotionally safe person to be with. I would view you as an emotional predator looking to take advantage of me in my moments of need.

A person who really cares about their "friend" would see how vulnerable they are and not foist their own selfish emotional needs into the mix.

*Sigh*

You probably need more details, since it appears you're taking a wayward view here.

Don't you just hate it when someone misunderstands the stuff you've typed, and then, you know, starts typing a response on the foundation of that misunderstanding?

Cheers baby

Why?

why?

shall I?

say it

I will not...I will not...not...be too ....hurtful???? oh gee...stop me right there

Your gentleness includes making advances towards a woman who looks upon you for friendship and strength which makes her feel uncomfortable. If someone did that to me I would not look upon them as a friend or an emotionally safe person to be with. I would view you as an emotional predator looking to take advantage of me in my moments of need.

A person who really cares about their "friend" would see how vulnerable they are and not foist their own selfish emotional needs into the mix.

Totally agree with this.

Yeah, don't sweat it. You are still young and it seems like you have a lot going for you. A lot of very young women might not be interested in a serious relationship, so maybe looking for someone closer to your age or even a couple of years older. Not too much older if you want a family though. :) You know, people in their early 20s can still be very immature.

Cheers baby

Why?

why?

shall I?

say it

*Sigh*

You probably need more details, since it appears you're taking a wayward view here.

Don't you just hate it when someone misunderstands the stuff you've typed, and then, you know, starts typing a response on the foundation of that misunderstanding?

What is there to misunderstanmd ?

A. The girl with with her guy
B You are a third party who is emotionally involved
C She has rebuffed your advances
D You are not pleased with that.

the OP is nothing like our Gary Cooper so tall so handsome so yummy

muah...you know what? you are the most handsome man around....muah and kissie poo

I have learned in these past few months that many women say they want a nice man with [insert list of qualities], but they aren't really attracted to what they want, and are sadly oblivious to the man with all of that right in front of them.

Tell me I'm wrong that in general this isn't true. I've experienced it first-hand. This one young woman I work with continuously posts about how she wanted a nice, good man, and that she was tired of dating men who mistreated her. I struck up a few conversations with her [we've been coworkers for a year], and did ask her out a few times. Paradoxically she completely turned off. She stopped talking with me on FB, and simply ignored me. Why do some women despise men who would show them kindness, and dare say that they care about her?

Learning it's better to just focus on improving myself. Getting my body more and more muscular, working out my brain getting through my studies, and going out and working my ass off and enjoying life.

I've started ignoring women, and not being that 'nice guy' who never gets women. Women associate niceness with femininity. They're not attracted to niceness, no matter WHAT anonymous voices come on here, lying, about how it isn't so. Prove it. It's just not true in real life. Learned that real fucking quickly. You gotta respect your heart and your dignity. Do not ever invest your emotions in someone before a relationship ever happens. There are a LOT of emotionally immature women out there that don't know what the hell they want.

And since I started ignoring women, two things happened.

A, women started trying to get my attention.

B, I started getting an idea of which women actually had interest.

I started testing this out.

Monday I was the old, normal me. Some flirting towards me, some attention. Wednesday I ignored available women [without being a jerk], was confident and funny as hell, and reached down deep and showed off my awesome personality to everyone else. Major difference. Like, BAM. You tell me how that makes sense. I had to learn these things, because apparently walking up to a woman you know and simply letting her know you care about her and would like to take her out for dinner isn't right. It's like they want a challenge. If they know you're just another guy who's nice to them then suddenly they don't want you. But, if you ignore her she's like 'what the hell, why aren't you giving me attention?', and it's on now.

You tell me why it's like this.

Wow...that you would be pathetic enough to actually start such a thread...wow. Take out a loan and go buy some self-respect.

who is the handsome one.... who is the pretty one one.....who is my adoring one ?

it's Gary Cooper the on;e and only....

hey for all of you ...who know about vintage....mercy Father mercy...............hmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back