Experiences with Women

So I'm thinking of where to go from here.

Women want what they can't have.

When I stopped giving the single women at work attention, suddenly they changed, and started giving me attention, asking questions [some pretty personal], and flirting far more than before.

I just... it's fucking weird. Is it true that their brains are wired differently? And if so, how the hell do we guys navigate that?

It's like when I stopped searching, and started ignoring, those who were ignoring stopped ignoring, and most started paying attention. It's like they noticed they weren't getting attention any more.

God! Why does it have to be like a game? Now that I've been ignoring single women there, it's like some of them are now starting more conversations with me, or trying to get my attention. One of the 19-year-old CNAs now tries to get my attention, and though they say men don't have good peripheral vision I know that's a fucking lie, and I can feel her eyes boring into me when I'm doing my charting. But... I'm learning more about how the female brain works. I also know [at least at the hospital we work at] that when you tell one female coworker something, they all end up knowing it. Started slowly capitalizing on that. Let one of them know that I really am looking to start rock-climbing, and told another I'm learning how to slow dance [fact], and suddenly the flirting went up a bit the next day.

Was is it a secret you were learning dancing and rock climbing? I thought you were looking for a woman aren't you putting that out there to see who is interested?.

I asked you what do you think women want and you answered you don't know. Could you invest time into finding out what women want?

What do you think a woman being beaten who is anorexic and writing emo poetry wants??? It's not a new boyfriend.

I realized about six days ago that she wasn't interested,, and had too much baggage. I still post words of encouragement when she posts self-destroying things... but she ignores them, too, which hurts and serves as a reminder, and then I see that she responds to other people very quickly, which tells me she doesn't value me as a person and that she is clearly not worth my time.

See, you're helping me work this out. I just need to process this aloud.

It was a secret I was learning those things. I haven't directly posted on FB that I am looking. Spoken indirectly about how a man behaves regarding women, and much of those coworkers [all friended] react to it positively and then get more responses from them when at work.

I don't know what exactly women want. This man is kind, but you'd have to really get a deep, deep understanding of his background to know it.

If a woman just wants a sexy body on her I'm gone. There is so much more to men and women than just their bodies.

Omg you faggot.

Wake, I dated an asshole for over 5 years long ago. After that I didn't get involved with anyone for over 2 years. Then I met the man who later became my husband. Although all my life, men came after me, I actually went after him. Why? Because he was so genuinely nice and also kind of shy. So it was only going to happen if I pushed it a little. I'm glad I did because it turned out he was interested. I couldn't of asked for a better person to marry. You know I tend to be a little emotional sometimes. He's the exact opposite. But the main reason I was so attracted to him was because of how nice he was. I was ready for that. I needed that after being with an asshole who verbally abused me and made me feel like shit for so long. I needed someone nice. Why am I telling you this? Because you seem to be under the impression that all women want to date men who are "bad" guys or confident or standoffish or whatever. That's not necessarily true. Not every woman is like that. You are better off finding one who is and they are out there. A bad experience with one, doesn't mean you can't try again. Every woman is different. You can't just fit one style of dealing with them to every one or you will fail. Get to know someone first and try to find out who you are dealing with on a friend level. Then go from there. It's not that hard to tell if a woman is interested in you and if you can't, then she's probably not.
You are a creepy dick. Hav fun with your limp dick beta you closet dryhumper.

She's a great gal, why so mad at wolfsister?
Im not mad at him. Hes just a creep

The op is very immature. What is scary is that he is 27 years old.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- no luck attracting women
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)
- spends a lot of time on the Internet

YIKES!

Wake seems like a nice guy. :dunno:

I'm just sayin in real life I've had friends complain about this both guys and girls. But what puzzles me is they always want someone superficial and want that person to like them. They don't want some nice ordinary person. So it's kind of odd.

I'm not sayin that's true about wake, but for some of the friends I've had it has been true.

I desire a woman for the beauty and complexity of her soul. Who she is. Bodies fade with time, but souls do not.

Nothing wrong with beauty, but I don't want a woman only for her looks, and I do not want a woman who only desires me for mine.

My friends say this but then when I go out and take a peek and who they are fawning for it doesn't add up. You may be different Wake. Maybe you are truly pursuing down to earth nice women, but I don't see how you wouldn't score if that's the case because you seem so polite.

High maintenance men and women are entirely different. They expect shit and so they reject people if you don't add up to their wants.

I am a man who chose to wait with sex until he is married. Neither a boy nor a dog. I know of too many immature men who impregnate women and leave them. I am neither easy nor interested in easy women. I am looking for a good woman who is looking for a good man. If you are wanting to know me a little better, and know what I'm saying is true, you may PM me and I'll friend you on Facebook. I am not a dog looking to score with different women each night. More than once I have been told by my coworkers that none of the women at the hospital we work at are really worth it, besides one or two.
How sweet. However, I think you are making virtue of necessity. Women nurses are very giving, if you know what I mean. Only a eunuch could work in a hospital around all those chicks and not try to screw them all. Only a creepy fucker would fail to score in a hospital. Nurses.... Holy shit, what a fucking jackpot, and you are pissing it away. Fag!
Hes clearly really really ugly.

like these nobodies

no money no looks no nothing'

are going o compete with Gary Cooper?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........my God.....what useless nobodies what scum ,,,

Wake, you are a weird fucker. I'd say that you have a high degree of narcissism. You are also very needy. There is nothing more creepy and pathetic than listening to a purported man talk about his feelings and whine about relationships.

Wake, I dated an asshole for over 5 years long ago. After that I didn't get involved with anyone for over 2 years. Then I met the man who later became my husband. Although all my life, men came after me, I actually went after him. Why? Because he was so genuinely nice and also kind of shy. So it was only going to happen if I pushed it a little. I'm glad I did because it turned out he was interested. I couldn't of asked for a better person to marry. You know I tend to be a little emotional sometimes. He's the exact opposite. But the main reason I was so attracted to him was because of how nice he was. I was ready for that. I needed that after being with an asshole who verbally abused me and made me feel like shit for so long. I needed someone nice. Why am I telling you this? Because you seem to be under the impression that all women want to date men who are "bad" guys or confident or standoffish or whatever. That's not necessarily true. Not every woman is like that. You are better off finding one who is and they are out there. A bad experience with one, doesn't mean you can't try again. Every woman is different. You can't just fit one style of dealing with them to every one or you will fail. Get to know someone first and try to find out who you are dealing with on a friend level. Then go from there. It's not that hard to tell if a woman is interested in you and if you can't, then she's probably not.
You are a creepy dick. Hav fun with your limp dick beta you closet dryhumper.

She's a great gal, why so mad at wolfsister?
Im not mad at him. Hes just a creep

Wolfsister a lady. I don't think Wake is a creep. He doesn't understand himself and so he acts on impulse and is mad when his expectations aren't met. He's trying to figure out why things like this happen which means he wants to be self reflective.

the 1930s rule..and Gary was most handsome and taller than all of you

6a0148c6c126f4970c0148c71bec18970c-500wi

one last with Gary and

puppiesssssssssssss muah Love....wife is there too I think

but puppiesssssssssssssss thats what count!!!!!

adoration Love ((((((love puppies))))

So I'm thinking of where to go from here.

Women want what they can't have.

When I stopped giving the single women at work attention, suddenly they changed, and started giving me attention, asking questions [some pretty personal], and flirting far more than before.

I just... it's fucking weird. Is it true that their brains are wired differently? And if so, how the hell do we guys navigate that?

It's like when I stopped searching, and started ignoring, those who were ignoring stopped ignoring, and most started paying attention. It's like they noticed they weren't getting attention any more.

God! Why does it have to be like a game? Now that I've been ignoring single women there, it's like some of them are now starting more conversations with me, or trying to get my attention. One of the 19-year-old CNAs now tries to get my attention, and though they say men don't have good peripheral vision I know that's a fucking lie, and I can feel her eyes boring into me when I'm doing my charting. But... I'm learning more about how the female brain works. I also know [at least at the hospital we work at] that when you tell one female coworker something, they all end up knowing it. Started slowly capitalizing on that. Let one of them know that I really am looking to start rock-climbing, and told another I'm learning how to slow dance [fact], and suddenly the flirting went up a bit the next day.

It doesn't have to be a game.
Lucky people find someone they "mesh" with - with instant chemistry, attraction and similar interests.
It just takes times.
Whenever you fake things or force them it normally doesn't turn out well.

Placing your life of happiness on someone else is doomed to fail.
Be happy with your life as is and then let the chips fall where they may...

I have learned in these past few months that many women say they want a nice man with [insert list of qualities], but they aren't really attracted to what they want, and are sadly oblivious to the man with all of that right in front of them.

Tell me I'm wrong that in general this isn't true. I've experienced it first-hand. This one young woman I work with continuously posts about how she wanted a nice, good man, and that she was tired of dating men who mistreated her. I struck up a few conversations with her [we've been coworkers for a year], and did ask her out a few times. Paradoxically she completely turned off. She stopped talking with me on FB, and simply ignored me. Why do some women despise men who would show them kindness, and dare say that they care about her?

Learning it's better to just focus on improving myself. Getting my body more and more muscular, working out my brain getting through my studies, and going out and working my ass off and enjoying life.

I've started ignoring women, and not being that 'nice guy' who never gets women. Women associate niceness with femininity. They're not attracted to niceness, no matter WHAT anonymous voices come on here, lying, about how it isn't so. Prove it. It's just not true in real life. Learned that real fucking quickly. You gotta respect your heart and your dignity. Do not ever invest your emotions in someone before a relationship ever happens. There are a LOT of emotionally immature women out there that don't know what the hell they want.

And since I started ignoring women, two things happened.

A, women started trying to get my attention.

B, I started getting an idea of which women actually had interest.

I started testing this out.

Monday I was the old, normal me. Some flirting towards me, some attention. Wednesday I ignored available women [without being a jerk], was confident and funny as hell, and reached down deep and showed off my awesome personality to everyone else. Major difference. Like, BAM. You tell me how that makes sense. I had to learn these things, because apparently walking up to a woman you know and simply letting her know you care about her and would like to take her out for dinner isn't right. It's like they want a challenge. If they know you're just another guy who's nice to them then suddenly they don't want you. But, if you ignore her she's like 'what the hell, why aren't you giving me attention?', and it's on now.

You tell me why it's like this.

"Of course looks matter Steve. If they didn't, I would have married that fat girl I had all the deep conversations with in college, not your mother."

- "American Dad" :)

It doesn't have to be a game.
Lucky people find someone they "mesh" with - with instant chemistry, attraction and similar interests.
It just takes times.
Whenever you fake things or force them it normally doesn't turn out well.

Placing your life of happiness on someone else is doomed to fail.
Be happy with your life as is and then let the chips fall where they may...

Very good advice.

I have learned in these past few months that many women say they want a nice man with [insert list of qualities], but they aren't really attracted to what they want, and are sadly oblivious to the man with all of that right in front of them.

Tell me I'm wrong that in general this isn't true. I've experienced it first-hand. This one young woman I work with continuously posts about how she wanted a nice, good man, and that she was tired of dating men who mistreated her. I struck up a few conversations with her [we've been coworkers for a year], and did ask her out a few times. Paradoxically she completely turned off. She stopped talking with me on FB, and simply ignored me. Why do some women despise men who would show them kindness, and dare say that they care about her?

Learning it's better to just focus on improving myself. Getting my body more and more muscular, working out my brain getting through my studies, and going out and working my ass off and enjoying life.

I've started ignoring women, and not being that 'nice guy' who never gets women. Women associate niceness with femininity. They're not attracted to niceness, no matter WHAT anonymous voices come on here, lying, about how it isn't so. Prove it. It's just not true in real life. Learned that real fucking quickly. You gotta respect your heart and your dignity. Do not ever invest your emotions in someone before a relationship ever happens. There are a LOT of emotionally immature women out there that don't know what the hell they want.

Monday I was the old, normal me. Some flirting towards me, some attention. Wednesday I ignored available women [without being a jerk], was confident and funny as hell, and reached down deep and showed off my awesome personality to everyone else. Major difference. Like, BAM. You tell me how that makes sense. I had to learn these things, because apparently walking up to a woman you know and simply letting her know you care about her and would like to take her out for dinner isn't right. It's like they want a challenge. If they know you're just another guy who's nice to them then suddenly they don't want you. But, if you ignore her she's like 'what the hell, why aren't you giving me attention?', and it's on now.

"Of course looks matter Steve. If they didn't, I would have married that fat girl I had all the deep conversations with in college, not your mother."

- "American Dad" :)
FUCK OFF, DELTA!!!! You are citing a fucking cartoon character, you toothless degenerate homo!

About the year 2006, my niece was living with my parents. My mom for some reason started an argument...I think we were in my sisters old bedroom ; yelling , screaming at the top of our lungs at each other.

My niece come back to the den the next evening and layed across my lap. I guess it was her way of saying I am sorry.

One of the worse family arguments I have ever been in that I recall.

Shadow 355

So I've been working on my body and my mindset. It's like when you work out damned hard at the gym, it makes you feel calmer and more confident. Lost about 15 lbs since November and can fit into a size smaller now.

Women love a confident, funny, and manly man. If you're not that, work into becoming that. Exercise routinely, drop the weight, and buy better clothes and have a killer smile. Going to keep going until I'm down to about 10% body fat. I'm a lot different than I was six months ago, and I notice the way women treat me differently. Suddenly when I speak to a classmate she's all smiles [which is weird and maybe not so creepy], and is a lot more open to just talking. No one's going to make you into a better, more attractive man, so you have to move your ass and put in the effort yourself so you're worth a quality woman's time.

Forum List

Back