Face it Dems, your boy Eric Holder

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
was on a fishing expedition of fox news looking for what they knew about Benghazi, the IRS, intimidating the right, and any other incriminating stuff they might have
National Security had nothing to do with.

More like faux news is on the fishing expedition . Captain Issa at the helm , three years fishing have not caught shit .

"Aye, aye! and I’ll chase him round Good Hope, and round the Horn, and round the Norway Maelstrom, and round perdition’s flames before I give him up. And this is what ye have shipped for, men! to chase that white whale on both sides of land, and over all sides of earth, till he spouts black blood and rolls fin out. What say ye, men, will ye splice hands on it, now? I think ye do look brave..."

More like faux news is on the fishing expedition . Captain Issa at the helm , three years fishing have not caught shit .

"Aye, aye! and I’ll chase him round Good Hope, and round the Horn, and round the Norway Maelstrom, and round perdition’s flames before I give him up. And this is what ye have shipped for, men! to chase that white whale on both sides of land, and over all sides of earth, till he spouts black blood and rolls fin out. What say ye, men, will ye splice hands on it, now? I think ye do look brave..."

To the 5th power :clap2:

I think they found another whale.

:cool:

FoxNoise has been covering these stories 24/7

You mean they still don't have anything?

Wow, the left wing circle-jerk comes out in force on this one.

Holder is the most corrupt AG in history. He refused to prosecute numerous voter fraud cases because the perpetrators were black. He had Fast N Furious to his credit. Now he is engaged in political fighting against the administration's enemies, doing exactly what libs screamed about Nixon doing. If he doesn't go to jail it will be a miracle.

Wow, the left wing circle-jerk comes out in force on this one.

Holder is the most corrupt AG in history. He refused to prosecute numerous voter fraud cases because the perpetrators were black. He had Fast N Furious to his credit. Now he is engaged in political fighting against the administration's enemies, doing exactly what libs screamed about Nixon doing. If he doesn't go to jail it will be a miracle.

he didnt kno anything about any of that remember

was on a fishing expedition of fox news looking for what they knew about Benghazi, the IRS, intimidating the right, and any other incriminating stuff they might have

Using the IRS against conservatives is no different than what any other progressive dictator like Hitler Stalin or Mao did when they were in power

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Using the IRS against conservatives is no different than what any other progressive dictator like Hitler Stalin or Mao did when they were in power

it is common practice of tyrants

This administration and Holder were in bed with the press and nothing was sticking no matter what evil they did in office. But the AP scandal might have changed the mind of some of the press. Now let's see if we get some REAL reporting and real investigative reporting from the media.

Has Obama ordered the showers turned on yet? Has Obama opened the Gulag yet? Come on Frank, I dislike Obama, but the hitler stalin thingy is stretching it a bit, dontcha think?

"Boy"??

Racist fuck.

When all else fails, pull the tried and tired race card. Do you old Jimmy Carter to the same standards? Did he not refer the President as "This black boy?."

Last edited:

Has Obama ordered the showers turned on yet? Has Obama opened the Gulag yet? Come on Frank, I dislike Obama, but the hitler stalin thingy is stretching it a bit, dontcha think?

The reason to use hyperbole is that those defending Obama do the same. Those defending Obama go to the extreme to lie about what went on. It is not like it was made up that four of our men were killed. It wasn't made up that this is the first such attack to result in the death of an ambassador. It wasn't made up that clearly the administration, for whatever reason, lied to the American people. None of that seems to me to be the small potatoes that the liberal left wants us to believe.

Obama himself has voiced his outrage over the IRS targeting of conservative groups. One would think that even in the liberal mind that would indicate there was wrong doing. But what do they do, they don't care. It didn't happen to them so it didn't happen at all.

So yes, Obama is NOT Stalin, Hitler or Mao but the revelations of the last few weeks should have everyone saying DAMN what in the hell is going on.

Really?

Wonder why that is.

So tell me....Fast and Furious...who was the genius that believed the President nor the AG needed to know about the smuggling of arms across the border of an ally and furnishing them to the enemy of that ally?

Not catching shit becuase folks like you and the media blasts those that want answers.

So come on...tell me....who was the genius and was he fired?

How would you react if you found out that the mexican government was smuggling arms over our border and furnishing them to right wing militants who are anti government?

Would you be happy if the mexican governemnt said

"we dont know who in our governement was doing it and we have decided to forget abnout it and move on.

"Boy"??

Racist fuck.

"Your boy..." is not a racist term.

And I think you know that.

Actually, I know that you know that.

PC = Intellectual dishonesty.

main-qimg-54c0479273c82ae5c21bf7e1e8ec7624

Forum List

Back